The Ron DeSantis Thread

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Huh...Desantis apparently are decided that he needed to do something more than just “monitoring “

Edit: Note he even uses Ayatollahs anti Israel comments as the basis. using their own tactics against (((them))) is genius ...but it’s dangerous

Last edited:
Huh...Desantis apparently are decided that he needed to do something more than just “monitoring “

Edit: Note he even uses Ayatollahs anti Israel comments as the basis. using their own tactics against (((them))) is genius ...but it’s dangerous

More PR and likely nothing will come of it. Wake me up when even one person successfully sues or any fines are paid.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I hear you. But at least opens the door for litigation that could end up being heard at SCOTUS.

Its what DJT should and could of done at the national level before the issue turned around and bit him in the ass when it counted the most.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
And if nothing else it increases legal issues and expenses that the tech companies face. You don't need to necessarily do anything to hurt a large business. If you can successfully drive up back office legal and compliance costs it can be extremely punitive.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
Soviet Union have never collapsed. Get your facts straight. The state simply dissolved illegally by traitors, plus the weakest stateman ever to exist, Gorbav.

I am of the opinion that USA will collapse within the next two hundred years. After all, Zoomers overwhelmingly voted for Biden, so I am not optimistic that this whole sanity will collapse under itself within two decades, To say nothing short of globalized machinations conspiring against USA.

skullmask

Woodpecker
Soviet Union have never collapsed. Get your facts straight. The state simply dissolved illegally by traitors, plus the weakest stateman ever to exist, Gorbav.

I am of the opinion that USA will collapse within the next two hundred years. After all, Zoomers overwhelmingly voted for Biden, so I am not optimistic that this whole sanity will collapse under itself within two decades, To say nothing short of globalized machinations conspiring against USA.
I'd be surprised if the USA lasts another 20 years.

The Soviet union fell apart because communism doesn't work. In the long run we will find out that liberal democracy doesn't work either.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
That the communism doesn't work, I agree but it is not the primary reason for Soviet's dissolution. Russia was suffering much more severe economic contractions and depression in the 90's and still managed to survive intact, albeit with two wars in the south.

The main problem was with the way the dissolution was rapid. That's the key word: rapid. As in, over the night. This was done deliberately in order to deindustrialize-in a span of less than few months, and turn Russia into a third world wasteland. This was engineered through IMF, backed by USA, with all three first leaders of Belarus, Ukraine and Russia in on it. Thus a war was effectively waged against Russia. For all of the devastation it has caused, several atomic bombs might just as well have been dropped on Russia with the same effects.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Displaying more resistance to the Covidiocratic agenda

Edit: The more I think about this specific issue the I see its criticality. The cruise industry needs FL more than FL needs it. Yes its a big part of the economy but FL will still thrive even if it never came back. The US cruise industry would have to abandon $billions in logistical infrastructure. This is private industry in direct conflict with narrative. Itll be interesting to see who blinks first and a real indicator of DeSantis‘s sincerity and or abilities to navigate tricky political waters

Last edited:

Jamal D

Robin
I get a sense that DeSantis is making updates to the US constitution / amendments / constitutional practice that can be implemented fast for the country as a whole when patriots take over. The way Florida is run now is the best advertisement one can ever imagine for the next elections, and no TV-campaign or big donation money can stand up to it. It is glorious to see the level headed bravery of this man.

Easy_C

Peacock
I’ve got some severe layers removed extended family who apparently, in literally every conversation with my not as distant family, find some excuse to whine about Florida.

I get a sense that DeSantis is making updates to the US constitution / amendments / constitutional practice that can be implemented fast for the country as a whole when patriots take over. The way Florida is run now is the best advertisement one can ever imagine for the next elections, and no TV-campaign or big donation money can stand up to it. It is glorious to see the level headed bravery of this man.

Or he's being set up as the next "outsider." All these hard stances, so based!!!! Just a coincidence that it's all right before even leftists stop caring about covid.

Slim Whitman

Sparrow
Orthodox
DeSantis is the classic ZioCon bait and switch. He throws a few inconsequential bones to the Right while bending over backward to serve the Israel lobby. That said he's better than nothing but for the most part I sense another Trumpstein in the making. A bought and paid for puppet whose role is to act as a heat sink for the rising tide of national populism. But hey don't listen to me I'm just a black piller. Read the text of the tech censorship bill - it's useless and protects no one.

Can't we get just ONE right wing politician who isn't an Israel-Firster, beholden to AIPAC?? Why is that so difficult? The answer is that you don't advance beyond city council without their stamp of approval, making all of these nationally-known politicians the very definition of controlled opposition.

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
DeSantis is the classic ZioCon bait and switch. He throws a few inconsequential bones to the Right while bending over backward to serve the Israel lobby. That said he's better than nothing but for the most part I sense another Trumpstein in the making. A bought and paid for puppet whose role is to act as a heat sink for the rising tide of national populism. But hey don't listen to me I'm just a black piller. Read the text of the tech censorship bill - it's useless and protects no one.

Can't we get just ONE right wing politician who isn't an Israel-Firster, beholden to AIPAC?? Why is that so difficult? The answer is that you don't advance beyond city council without their stamp of approval, making all of these nationally-known politicians the very definition of controlled opposition.
Nothing of value said here. Just complaining. I don't think that DeSantis is going to save us, and I completely agree that our politicians are (((owned))). But unfortunately being pro-israel is just the cost of doing business right now. It's on a spectrum. Sheldon Adelson funding your campaign in exchange for moving an embassy is worth it if you can get in and lower some immigration, push back against covid measures, fight LGBT etc- things that take steps towards stopping the bleeding. Yes it sucks but that is reality at the moment. The Overton window needs to shift ALOT before you can explicitly name them, or even remain neutral. Just because a conservative sucks on one issue doesn't mean they are a total loss

Guriko

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The 'right' will have to stop putting their hopes into ONE mortal man - be it Trump, DeSantis, Bolsonaro, Salvini, Putin, Orban (I've made the mistake myself, so this is also pointed towards me) and start entrenching themselves into local electable offices (from school boards, to counties, councils) where they need to throw wrenches/sand into the globalist machinery.

This is something our adversaries have finessed into art which we are only beginning to wake up to. We need to follow into Cobras steps and see where it leads us.

Trump was elected but sabotaged at every possible ladder beneath him, we'll need to do the same. 'He himself was compromised,', I know, I know, but still...

What use is the best general if his armies are made of cowards, traitors, liars? And I'm not thinking about Trump per se, but every 'our' future 'leader' that'll come.

We are to put our hopes into THE ONE who rose again, defied death itself, Jesus Christ, and the Father, and act as his messengers in this mortal World as best as we can.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Ron De Santis just signed a big bill that keeps the tranny's out of girls' high school sports.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politics/os-ne-desantis-signs-transgender-bill

The gays are mad because today is the first day of Pride Month. Florida is home to the biggest and most degenerate-laden pride festivals (my friend told me) in the country. There are more queers in Florida than there are Jews, and there's a lot of Jews. Ballsy move, I say,

Aloha!

Easy_C

Peacock
There's no way putting that out on June 1st was a coincidence. This is designed to piss them off.

Also NYC has the largest pride festival I've personally seen; I made the mistake of being in the city without knowing that was the Saturday of the event. I hear the biggest is San Francisco.

stugatz

Pelican
Yeah, as much as I’d love a rightwing strongman to take over the country, it’s not happening any time soon - so shrewd guys like DeSantis will have to do for now.

I like most of what I see. I hope Trump doesn’t get jealous this guy is stealing his thunder.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Ron De Santis just signed a big bill that keeps the tranny's out of girls' high school sports.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politics/os-ne-desantis-signs-transgender-bill

The gays are mad because today is the first day of Pride Month. Florida is home to the biggest and most degenerate-laden pride festivals (my friend told me) in the country. There are more queers in Florida than there are Jews, and there's a lot of Jews. Ballsy move, I say,

Aloha!
200.gif

Last edited: