The Roosh 40th Happy Birthday Thread (June 2019)

Rorogue

Kingfisher
The frustrated 21 year old who became a pickup artist.
The pickup artist who became a leader of men.
The leader of men who became a philosopher.
The philosopher who defied a degenerating culture.

Happy Birthday

(No troll, this is a badass brooding picture)

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 2,022

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Roosh said:
Kona, why are you posting those photos of me? They are photos that haters post when they want to mock me.

It's my birthday present. It's art. There are lots of Roosh pictures in google images and on this forum.

I'll do one once a day until the birthday to show your maturation. Starting with old ones. I'm not a hater I'm a motivator.

Aloha!

RatInTheWoods

Hummingbird
Gold Member
At around that age Roosh, is when your nethers area starts looking like an elderly rastafarian, or a dried flower arrangement.

Your best game days are over.

Caduceus

Pelican
young-roosh.jpg

Philosopher

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Just remember Roosh that for a man, his greatest accomplishment in life is having other man who value him. (Xenophon’s Anabasis)

PS: we have same birthday just different years

Roosh said:
I hope there is a daily reply

Happy Birthday, Roosh! Some members might not appreciate all the work that went into this website because they weren’t even born when you started. So, let me share my research on its evolution to show how impressively far it developed.

Roosh learned to make web pages around 1997. At least this part of his college education was not a waste! In 2001, he discovered Tony’s Layguide, and in 2002, he started to write a book and sold pickup lines on the web for the whopping price of $3. He experimented with blogs, forums, technical support, a Denise Richards fan page, a First Date advice column, travel guides, and video games.

Roosh has finished writing travel and game books. He is now selling relationship books to women and turning to religion. Who knows where he will be in five or ten years? Perhaps parenting advice?

P.S.: In a lifestyle interview shortly after a subject named Lumiere turned 40, Roosh wrote:

by some measures he may be considered “old”. :laugh:

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Kona said:
Roosh said:
Kona, why are you posting those photos of me? They are photos that haters post when they want to mock me.

It's my birthday present. It's art. There are lots of Roosh pictures in google images and on this forum.

I'll do one once a day until the birthday to show your maturation. Starting with old ones. I'm not a hater I'm a motivator.

Aloha!

Whatever happened to this?

There is little thrill in new vagina. I've lost my main purpose in life. [Roosh, 2008]
Give me a complex. [Roosh, 2013]
Is Self-Improvement Unnecessary? [Roosh, 2016]
What was the point of all that? [Roosh, 2019]
I haven’t had health insurance for 12 years. [Roosh, 2019]

Roosh has flitted from Clown Game to Red Pill to Neomasculinity to Black Pill to God Pill. He doesn’t attend church. He just chases purpose like he chased pussy, a thirsty pussy-weaseler masquerading as flaky philosophizer. No responsibility, no insurance, house, car, television, girlfriend, child, or pet - only a stuffed pug. Ultimately, Roosh’s immaturity and affectations have impaired his connections with other people and with himself.

young-roosh.jpg

macschneider said:
There is little thrill in new vagina. I've lost my main purpose in life. [Roosh, 2008]
Give me a complex. [Roosh, 2013]
Is Self-Improvement Unnecessary? [Roosh, 2016]
What was the point of all that? [Roosh, 2019]
I haven’t had health insurance for 12 years. [Roosh, 2019]

Roosh has flitted from Clown Game to Red Pill to Neomasculinity to Black Pill to God Pill. He doesn’t attend church. He just chases purpose like he chased pussy, a thirsty pussy-weaseler masquerading as flaky philosophizer. No responsibility, no insurance, house, car, television, girlfriend, child, or pet - only a stuffed pug. Ultimately, Roosh’s immaturity and affectations have impaired his connections with other people and with himself.

young-roosh.jpg

One thing for certain. No sign of hoverhands, which many lesser men succumb to.

armenia4ever

Kingfisher
Roosh, have you thought about writing a post about turning 40 and what you've learned upon hitting 40?

Cernovich did a type of 37 things he learned on turning 37 or something like that.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
armenia4ever said:
Roosh, have you thought about writing a post about turning 40 and what you've learned upon hitting 40?

Cernovich did a type of 37 things he learned on turning 37 or something like that.

No. Instead I'm doing a 6 month tour sharing the things I've learned up to turning 40. I drop tour details on Monday, May 6.