The Roosh 40th Happy Birthday Thread (June 2019)

rotekz said:
If only Britain was not such an authoritarian state we might look forward to a visit.

Help me understand this, is Roosh banned from all of europe, or just a portion of it? With the way that Schengen works, isn't it possible to be banned from all the EU countries?

Are Eastern EU countries more lax about this type of stuff?

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Roosh said:
armenia4ever said:
Roosh, have you thought about writing a post about turning 40 and what you've learned upon hitting 40?

Cernovich did a type of 37 things he learned on turning 37 or something like that.

No. Instead I'm doing a 6 month tour sharing the things I've learned up to turning 40. I drop tour details on Monday, May 6.

Come back to Canada so our government and losers will melt down again. That was a fun night.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
AOC said:
rotekz said:
If only Britain was not such an authoritarian state we might look forward to a visit.

Help me understand this, is Roosh banned from all of europe, or just a portion of it? With the way that Schengen works, isn't it possible to be banned from all the EU countries?

Roosh AFAIK is not officially banned from anywhere in Europe but that is not the point. There are authoritarian countries like the UK and Australia that visiting as a popular, public facing thought-criminal is just inviting trouble. The UK is an oligarch epicentre.

rotekz said:
AOC said:
rotekz said:

Roosh AFAIK is not officially banned from anywhere in Europe but that is not the point. There are authoritarian countries like the UK and Australia that visiting as a popular, public facing thought-criminal is just inviting trouble. The UK is an oligarch epicentre.

I think he is banned from UK, and who knows, maybe others:

"I Am Officially Banned From The United Kingdom"
Current UK Prime Minister Theresa May personally banned me from the UK during the time she was head of the Home Office. It happened in February 2016 during the meetup outrage...

Prufrock

Robin
Happy 40th, Roosh!

I'm saying a prayer for you and your loved ones.

And I wish you Godspeed on your upcoming journey (Hopefully I can say so in person when you make it to the West Coast...)! :badger::roosh::baller:

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Happy Birthday, Roosh!

I just got back from traveling and came down with a cold.

Picked up the Roosh volumes 1 & 2, so will give those a read while I'm recovering & see what's new in the forum since June 1st.