The Roosh V Thread

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
^ Edward Feser wrote an article that sums on Aquina's views on globalism and the fallout that results from it (open border immigration) that I found insightful

The principle here is that becoming part of a nation is, again, not merely a matter of entering into the population of some geographical territory. It also involves making one’s own the common history, laws, mores, and culture of that nation – joining the extended family, as it were. Until that happens with an incoming population, it cannot, in Aquinas’s view, be sure to have the nation’s “common good firmly at heart.”

What these passages from Aquinas imply is that too free a flow of populations across borders tends to dilute allegiance to the shared norms and culture of a nation, and thus threatens national unity. For, on the side of citizens, out of deference to foreigners they will become less attached to those norms and that culture, and thus less attached to their own nation; and on the side of foreigners, they will feel less incentive to adopt or respect the norms and culture themselves, and thus less likely to assimilate to the extended family.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
There are a lot of Bible verses that refer to refugees/foreigners:

"The same law applies both to the native-born and to the foreigner residing among you (Exodus 12:49)."

“Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt (Exodus 23:9)."

"You are to have the same law for the foreigner and the native-born. I am the LORD your God' (Leviticus 24:22)."

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
I went on a Muslim channel today. The crowd in the chat was hostile so I trolled them a bit with my racial comments, which didn't help matters. It's probably best I don't look at live chats in future interviews.

That was very entertaining.

Regarding the host and the chat, it made me wonder about the kind of people who follow this channel.

Muslims who are...liberal? Yet defend the death penalty for apostasy and the conversion of infidels by the sword?
But still grounded in a liberal worldview? Must be some heavy duty taqiyyah at work here.

Very confusing.

At least we learned a new phrase: "Market-dominant minorities".

Feyoder

Kingfisher
It was interesting, but I don't think Islam is our friend.

I cringed at all ROOSH IS A RACIST comments.

I think most muslims completely cynically scream about racism because they know it gives them political power. It's done strategically. In private though it's a different story (as I've personally witnessed).

I think this is a manifestation of one of the big differences between islam and Christianity. In islam you're allow to lie and be deceitful to the kaffirs.

Well... that's a two way street that will hurt you too.

I think most muslims completely cynically scream about racism because they know it gives them political power. It's done strategically. In private though it's a different story (as I've personally witnessed).

I think this is a manifestation of one of the big differences between islam and Christianity. In islam you're allow to lie and be deceitful to the kaffirs.

Well... that's a two way street that will hurt you too.

There is a high profile MP who wrote in one of the major newspapers some interesting observations about Muslims. He remarked that the vast majority of Muslims who lived in his electorate who would visit him at his office would seek his advice on how to get more welfare payments. Whereas, most of the Southern European, and Asian migrants that saw him arrived with business proposals, and new initiatives.

It's also interesting to note how the Asian, and Indian communities, that arrived at roughly the same time as the Muslims, have achieved vastly different outcomes. You rarely hear much from them at all, and they have established themselves easily enough.

Roosh

Cardinal

Regarding the host and the chat, it made me wonder about the kind of people who follow this channel.

Muslims who are...liberal? Yet defend the death penalty for apostasy and the conversion of infidels by the sword?
But still grounded in a liberal worldview? Must be some heavy duty taqiyyah at work here.

Very confusing.

Yes I was surprised too, but they have to be to justify invading non-Muslim countries. There is absolutely no reason for them to be in "evil" Europe or the United States other than to pursue materialism or conquer.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher

Very confusing.

This shows that in order to win our fight we need to rebrand ourselves Ultra-Liberals (or some such nonsense....as long as the word liberal is used) and not Conservatives.

Not joking in the least.

Tenbolk

Chicken

Read about that in a book called 'World on fire' by Amy Chua. I don't know if she coined the term, but the book is an interesting read, partly about the disastrous policy of 'exporting democracy'. The author earlier caught some flak for noticing many of the oligarchs in Russia in the '90's were of a certain ethnicity.

Great interview and perspective. I admit, I was placing my hope in wanting to return to "the old normal"-- getting to see my friends again, travelling, being able to see live music, doing my work in coffee shops and people watching, things like that. After listening to the above interview, I see better the folly of my desires, and I am starting to feel more blessed and grateful for living in these times. These may be the worst of times for those living through their worldly passions, but the best of times for those living through the Holy Spirit.

Well... that's a two way street that will hurt you to

When it comes to Western societies Muslims tend to be the first ones to cry "racism" which is funny because A) Islam is not a race but a religion and B) Muslims have racial divisions amongst themselves that probably trump most other groups.

Take a look at Birmingham in the UK for example where it is a well known fact that Black Caribbean's & Pakistanis despise each other to the point that multiple riots have taken place due to racial problems:

There are also rumours that Blacks & the Far right white skinheads have some sort of alliance in Birmingham against Pakistani gangs if SHTF in the future.

Anyway back to my initial point. It is interesting how a 50 year old Pakistani cab driver called 'Mamood' would be quick to lament the institutional racism of white society and white western countries (whilst living in one ironically) but would probably kidnap his own daughter if she were to marry a Somali or a Jamaican convert.

There is an interesting phenomenon which I only have observed coming from certain Muslim immigrant groups who don't even allow their son's & daughters to marry men & women of other races that belong to the same religion but have the gall to call white people "racist". Contrast this to Western society in which racially sensitive people who disallow race mixing tend to be of a more secular worldview (not to different from what the Nazis had).

On the other hand practicing Christians in the West for example would have no problem with their son or daughter marrying a Nigerian Christian or Persian Christian as long as he had a similar worldview and set of values. Now look at Pakistanis who don't marry Black Muslims. Persian Muslims don't marry Arabs. Turks only marry amongst themselves etc. Not to mention the outright hate between them. I am sure Roosh given his background can vouch about the hatred Persians & Arabs have towards each other.

it's a huge hypocrisy that they manage to get away with such structural racism and all because SJW's & liberals believe that mass immigration from the 3rd world is some sort of saving grace for humanity.