The Roosh V Thread

Slim Whitman

Sparrow
When it comes to Western societies Muslims tend to be the first ones to cry "racism" which is funny because A) Islam is not a race but a religion and B) Muslims have racial divisions amongst themselves that probably trump most other groups.

Take a look at Birmingham in the UK for example where it is a well known fact that Black Caribbean's & Pakistanis despise each other to the point that multiple riots have taken place due to racial problems:

There are also rumours that Blacks & the Far right white skinheads have some sort of alliance in Birmingham against Pakistani gangs if SHTF in the future.

Anyway back to my initial point. It is interesting how a 50 year old Pakistani cab driver called 'Mamood' would be quick to lament the institutional racism of white society and white western countries (whilst living in one ironically) but would probably kidnap his own daughter if she were to marry a Somali or a Jamaican convert.

There is an interesting phenomenon which I only have observed coming from certain Muslim immigrant groups who don't even allow their son's & daughters to marry men & women of other races that belong to the same religion but have the gall to call white people "racist". Contrast this to Western society in which racially sensitive people who disallow race mixing tend to be of a more secular worldview (not to different from what the Nazis had).

On the other hand practicing Christians in the West for example would have no problem with their son or daughter marrying a Nigerian Christian or Persian Christian as long as he had a similar worldview and set of values. Now look at Pakistanis who don't marry Black Muslims. Persian Muslims don't marry Arabs. Turks only marry amongst themselves etc. Not to mention the outright hate between them. I am sure Roosh given his background can vouch about the hatred Persians & Arabs have towards each other.

it's a huge hypocrisy that they manage to get away with such structural racism and all because SJW's & liberals believe that mass immigration from the 3rd world is some sort of saving grace for humanity.
There is one simple, foolproof way for ALL of these people to avoid the ugly and terrifying specter of racism for the rest of their lives: GO BACK TO THEIR OWN COUNTRIES WHERE THEY BELONG.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I was interviewed about my path to repentance, the hagiography of our founding fathers, modern sterility, the city-countryside dichotomy, public libraries, the folly of secular marriages, birds, enduring online criticism, my future plans, and a lot more.

PaulC

Robin
I was interviewed about my path to repentance, the hagiography of our founding fathers, modern sterility, the city-countryside dichotomy, public libraries, the folly of secular marriages, birds, enduring online criticism, my future plans, and a lot more.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the private library makes a return in our lifetimes, perhaps in a weird mobile form (“Hey kids, here comes the library truck!”).

Great interview, thanks for sharing. I just wanted to add that Bookmobiles have been around for many years.

4A879710-C9A4-4014-A322-777F6C35C64B.jpeg

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
(((hatespeech))) is one of the number of phrases used by (((social justice activists))) to discredit their opponents ^^ On a more serious note happy to see Roosh has moved to much further than where he was then. This was hardcore red pill, now it's increasingly hardcore God pill (although red pill always will have an element in the truth). I'm happy Roosh has taken us on this journey, for I was at a similar place as him 5 years ago (even 1.5 year ago). Awesome to see this positive evolution among so many of his followers, god bless.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Great interview that was mentioned above. I've been really liking Luke's channel Orthodoxy First lately and this interview got me pumped up for my first Orthodox monastery visit planned for 2 months from now.
Roosh had some very good observations there. What I liked is that he said that he found it hard to be in the public eye now as he is transforming spiritually. I understand that too, have really bounced around the last years as I found the truth first through pickup and then through the NWO/Orthodoxy. You basically have a brain surgery every day which changes your views and gives you a lot of cognitive dissonance. This can very easily make you say/do things that you don't identify with anymore only a few days after.

Second observation is the urge Roosh put on taking your faith seriously and looking for the truth. These things hit me for mostly on the first I can do a lot better. I'm happy though that I'm on the pathway towards the truth and I agree wholeheartedly that when you look for the truth eventually you inevitably end up with Christ and Orthodoxy.

Nick Fuentes will add 4-5 people on AF. AF will become like a tv channel soon. I really hope they add Roosh also. If that happend that would be the epicenter of Christianity news and opinions. Would be like fox news for gen Z and millenials.