The Roosh V Thread

Who is Rollo? It is always helpful to know what people think, may it be stupid. You can always change a stupid person's mind or at least try.
Rollo Tomassi, along with Roissey and Roosh are the Godfathers of the Manosphere.

Tomassi's books are must read and he's Red Pilled on women but exceptionally Blue Pilled on the nature of world.

In his latest book, Red Pill and Religion, he does reveal that he is a Christian who believes in the Resurrection of Christ.

Last edited:

ginsu

Kingfisher
Rollo’s take on religion is awful, I can’t imagine anything of value will come from that stream.
I posted it here to see your thoughts. And reading some of his tweets confirms it.

Seems his mind is made up already in advance. Saying that the religiousness is not sincere.

I had a small hope that he would make a fair attempt to understand the motivations of people going down this path.

He may end up only hurting his own credibility in the process of making this stream.

It can be that the growing interest towards religion and god from the '' player '' community is perceived as a threat.

Has anyone seen what Owen Benjamin lately said about Roosh? He was surprised that Orthodox kiss the ring of the priest as Catholics do and said that someone getting down on his knees and kiss it, is the closest that Roosh gets to the Bible, because that is what he did in Eastern Europe. I thought, Roosh and Owen were cool.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Has anyone seen what Owen Benjamin lately said about Roosh? He was surprised that Orthodox kiss the ring of the priest as Catholics do and said that someone getting down on his knees and kiss it, is the closest that Roosh gets to the Bible, because that is what he did in Eastern Europe. I thought, Roosh and Owen were cool.
To receive a blessing, Orthodox do kiss the hand of the priest, but they don't get on their knees to do it, and there is no kissing of a ring.

Hermetic Seal

Pelican
Orthodox
Gold Member
I'm sure Rollo's going to repeat the old "Roosh's sex book grift was petering out so he pivoted to RELIGION to keep the MONEY coming!" canard. Maybe this was understandable when Roosh first announced he'd become Christian but how much more evidence do you need that he's really serious about it? He's not making much cash now, certainly nowhere close to a decade ago.

Anybody still repeating this line clearly hasn't been paying attention.

I'm sure Rollo's going to repeat the old "Roosh's sex book grift was petering out so he pivoted to RELIGION to keep the MONEY coming!" canard. Maybe this was understandable when Roosh first announced he'd become Christian but how much more evidence do you need that he's really serious about it? He's not making much cash now, certainly nowhere close to a decade ago.

We all do question the motives of people. It is a general sickness to see a lie everywhere. I do the same, especially in our day and time. Cynical times make cynical people. We do not think, that people are wrong, we rather think, they actively lie.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox

Yes, the issue is a difficult one to falsify especially when people are not very open minded, regarding hearing the evidence.

I always saw Roosh as increasingly accepting Orthodoxy, that is, I had a prediction he'd eventually become Orthodox (again) and he did. But I did have a bit of cynicism that it would actually occur, since we humans deal so much in probability and let's be clear, these kinds of things are largely uncommon. Of course, I was joyful that he made the right decision.

It does remind me of a topic that is analogous, but its moving parts are quite different, and has been mentioned on the forums for years: washed up women who all of a sudden found God. Generally, we haven't been to kind to their claims, but probably for 95%, rightly so. I think because they are women, and most of the stories still have to do with attention, they should be regarded differently. I guess what we don't see as proof of genuine reversion or conversion is what they do AFTER age 40 as a woman since at that point the grift doesn't matter as to fool a man into their game of "look at me, I repented, now bail me out." (the jig was already up) That's a big difference and the funnier part is we don't know of or see many examples, probably since most white knights came to their rescue, so that we couldn't see the experiment prove they might be genuine.

Yes, the issue is a difficult one to falsify especially when people are not very open minded, regarding hearing the evidence.

I always saw Roosh as increasingly accepting Orthodoxy, that is, I had a prediction he'd eventually become Orthodox (again) and he did. But I did have a bit of cynicism that it would actually occur, since we humans deal so much in probability and let's be clear, these kinds of things are largely uncommon. Of course, I was joyful that he made the right decision.

It does remind me of a topic that is analogous, but its moving parts are quite different, and has been mentioned on the forums for years: washed up women who all of a sudden found God. Generally, we haven't been to kind to their claims, but probably for 95%, rightly so. I think because they are women, and most of the stories still have to do with attention, they should be regarded differently. I guess what we don't see as proof of genuine reversion or conversion is what they do AFTER age 40 as a woman since at that point the grift doesn't matter as to fool a man into their game of "look at me, I repented, now bail me out." (the jig was already up) That's a big difference and the funnier part is we don't know of or see many examples, probably since most white knights came to their rescue, so that we couldn't see the experiment prove they might be genuine.
yes and yes! but once you did what milo or roosh did, there is no going back. and these people have to be cherished and punished at the same time. God forgives them, but we have to ridicule them in love.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Just found a site called "Sorry anti vaxxer" (not linking to that filth) which tracks stories of people who get sick after speaking out against the not-vaccine and advocates for their death. Sure enough @Roosh is featured over there and the comments are what you'd expect from a bunch of blood-thirsty virtue signalers and gamma's.

Yea we talked about that site a week or so ago on a different thread. That site is pure cancer.

Just found a site called "Sorry anti vaxxer" (not linking to that filth) which tracks stories of people who get sick after speaking out against the not-vaccine and advocates for their death. Sure enough @Roosh is featured over there and the comments are what you'd expect from a bunch of blood-thirsty virtue signalers and gamma's.
That is the difference between to ridicule someone's actual weaknesses in love and to mock to someone in hatred which means just to lie about someone and to smear someone. But even the hateful mockery makes some persons listen to the object of mockery and opens a new perspective. A satanist can tell you about God in a mocking way and it can make you read the Bible and fall in love with Christ.

magaman

Woodpecker
I went and checked it out. I saw the page they did on Roosh and the comments section there.. Those people are so far gone that there's no getting them back at this point. What an absolute circus that site is.