The Roosh V Thread

Pandemix

Pigeon
That is the difference between to ridicule someone's actual weaknesses in love and to mock to someone in hatred which means just to lie about someone and to smear someone. But even the hateful mockery makes some persons listen to the object of mockery and opens a new perspective. A satanist can tell you about God in a mocking way and it can make you read the Bible and fall in love with Christ.
Well said. When I first found the site I was humbled by what on the surface does have a perspective about the "vaccine" and getting sick that I often discount, but digging deeper into the comments and the authors falsely sympathetic tone I can't help but find the same hatred that tends to be at the core of most "pro-vaxxers" beliefs.

I went and checked it out. I saw the page they did on Roosh and the comments section there.. Those people are so far gone that there's no getting them back at this point. What an absolute circus that site is.
Of course only the PUA/Redpill part of Roosh is mentioned. Leave it to demons to not even be able to say His name.

Yea we talked about that site a week or so ago on a different thread. That site is pure cancer.
...and like any serious cancer it has spread to this thread too. I knew it had to be mentioned here somewhere, I was just too shocked to not repost this one.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Has anyone seen what Owen Benjamin lately said about Roosh? He was surprised that Orthodox kiss the ring of the priest as Catholics do and said that someone getting down on his knees and kiss it, is the closest that Roosh gets to the Bible, because that is what he did in Eastern Europe. I thought, Roosh and Owen were cool.
To receive a blessing, Orthodox do kiss the hand of the priest, but they don't get on their knees to do it, and there is no kissing of a ring.
Why in the world do we kiss the hand of the Priest?

The real question is, “Why don’t we kiss more people’s hands?” Kissing the hand of the priest is not an exceptional thing, but rather is the remnant of what was once a perfectly normal custom: showing reverence to our elders by kissing their right hands. There are certainly many people alive today in Greece who remember that the kissing of the hand was the normal and expected way to show reverence not only to the clergy but to parents, grandparents, godparents, and others in authority over us or holding a revered position in our lives. The disappearance of this custom is part of the disintegration of traditional Christian society, which was based on hierarchy, humility, and respect. And based, of course, on love, which does not exist without respect.

When we kiss the hand of the bishop or priest, we are not showing respect to the person of the priest but to his sacred office. The priest as a man is a sinner, but the priest as priest represents Christ; he is an icon of Christ. Also, though his hand is unworthy, yet it touches the Most Holy Things – the Precious Body and Blood of the Lord. Furthermore, despite his unworthiness, in Holy Ordination he has received the Grace of God to impart spiritual gifts and blessings. Why would we deprive ourselves of the blessings of our Lord Himself, by not seeking the priest’s blessing?

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
That is the difference between to ridicule someone's actual weaknesses in love and to mock to someone in hatred which means just to lie about someone and to smear someone. But even the hateful mockery makes some persons listen to the object of mockery and opens a new perspective. A satanist can tell you about God in a mocking way and it can make you read the Bible and fall in love with Christ.
Ironically the overt Satanism in popular culture, and the behavior of the elite's, was one of the strongest factors that drove me to seek the truth and ultimately embrace Orthodoxy. So in a sense it was a great blessing to me. It's a lot easier to float through life thinking you are a good person when you can convince yourself God is a fairy tale and good and evil don't really exist. When you are confronted by true evil a person with a soul and a conscience can no longer remain neutral and instead must choose one or the other. I believe there is some support for this in the scripture and Church teachings about how it's less of a sin when one is ignorant, but when knows the truth it is a much worse to remain willfully ignorant and live in disobedience of or rebellion to God.

mehdreamer

Sparrow
I was watching one of Rollo Tomassi video on TRP and religion and at some spoint he mentionned the Serpent symbolism is the bible and why only snakes why not its not a squirrel who tempted Eve in the garden...and from that point I stopped watching because his knowledge is theology and scriputures is laughable and can't be taken seriously

Last edited:

mehdreamer

Sparrow
Rollo is a great example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, particularly on the topic of religion.
I didn't know about the Dunning-Kruger Effect(We learn every day ;) but I agree). I would avoid talking in public to an audience about a subject I don't know well, especially theology and scriptures..there are people who litterally dedicated their whole life to study the bible and they use extreme caution in giving their opinions about subjects related. Rollo is really what comes close to what we can call a pseudo-intellectual.

I didn't know about the Dunning-Kruger Effect(We learn every day ;) but I agree). I would avoid talking in public to an audience about a subject I don't know well, especially theology and scriptures..there are people who litterally dedicated their whole life to study the bible and they use extreme caution in giving their opinions about subjects related. Rollo is really what comes close to what we can call a pseudo-intellectual.
That guy Pearce handled him back in the day. Dunning-Kruger Effect is a very recent term. It is a lack of self-awareness and knowledge plus narcissism. The Dunning-Kruger-archetype is an intellectual Lizzo.

Hermetic Seal

Pelican
Orthodox
Gold Member
If Roosh was just in this for the grift, what on earth is his motivation for heading to the most challenging and hardcore version of Christianity on the planet? If he became a born-again evangelical, then maybe megachurches across the country would pay him thousands per session to talk about how he turned away from hedonism and now life is perfect, he could easily get in bed with the Christian Bookstore cottage industry and probably sell way more books than ever before, and turn into the newest evangelical celebrity amongst the millions of Boomers who listen to Dave Ramsey every day, still think George W. Bush was a great president, and own multiple DVDs of Fireproof.

With Milo, for example, while I hope for the best, I could see things going in this direction. (Note that I don't doubt Milo's sincerity, more his likeliness to actually stick with it and follow newfound Christian conviction toward its logical conclusions. But I'm not rooting against him and would be happy to be proved wrong.)

Roosh's actual behavior just doesn't line up with the caricature presented by this aging Gen X-er who thinks playing "Active Rock" on his eight-string guitar still makes him Cool And Relevant. While this skepticism might have been initially justified, it's been two and a half years. These guys just aren't paying attention. Every move Roosh has made during this time seems to alienate as many or more "old" followers as it create new ones.

Watching this stream, I'm struck by how fake it all is. These five guys trying to look all tough and cool, presenting this image and "lifestyle" and hiding receding hairlines with weird headgear. Some of their criticism of megachurch culture is on point, but that's pretty low-hanging fruit and doesn't even remotely apply to Orthodoxy.

02Hero

Robin
Milo's got somewhat of a "boy who cried wolf" problem. Even if he's sincere in his conversion - and thus far I believe he is - he's done so much in the past just for attention and drama that he kind of ran out of credibility and lost himself the benefit of the doubt for most people.

Who gives a damn anyways what he does or thinks. He has done enough damage. More damage than most people will ever do in their lives.

He should leave the spotlights and work on himself instead of making this another narcissistic-fueled-all-about-me thing. A lot of fakers like this exist.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Yea we talked about that site a week or so ago on a different thread. That site is pure cancer.
The thing is there is no proof that any of these dead people died of “COVID” - it’s just a bunch of idiots who think they “believe in science” but really just believe whatever the fake media tells them. They’re just listing off names of people who were against the jabs who happened to die - and were probably killed by being put on ventilators and remdesivir. Since there is clear and unmistakeable evidence the treatment protocols widely used in hospitals to treat “COVID” are extremely dangerous, it follows you can’t legitimately claim these people died of “COVID” rather than the wrong-headed quackery likely being utilized.

They take no notice of the countless myriads of people who are against the stabs and who are still perfectly healthy. Just as they take no notice of the hundreds of thousands of people around the world dead shortly after taking the clot shot - sometimes even in a matter of minutes or hours.

In order to make a valid link of causation related to mortality/morbidity there must be a clear, solidly established pattern of signs and symptoms. We have that with the clot shots. With “COVID” we don’t.

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
The thing is there is no proof that any of these dead people died of “COVID”

Of course there is no proof. The story about it only needed to last until the demonic injections became the story. Pandora's Box was opened and the damage has been done, infecting the mind of billions with delusions about an unknown, unprovable fear.

- it’s just a bunch of idiots who think they “believe in science” but really just believe whatever the fake media tells them.

Tell people that you believe in science too and the science is telling you that injecting an experimental, toxic and partially unknown serum into your body is really dangerous and unhealthy. Blood clotting is the most common effect of the serum. This is considered very bad for the circulatory system and the human body. Science proves it!

The video is terrible, as expected. Those “masculinity gurus” sit around gossiping like little girls about people they could easily speak with or interview instead.
I finally got around to watching it. I actually think Jon Fitch seems redeemable and his unfortunate experiences with religion have hardened him. It's ironic Jack the White questioned why Roosh would pivot when he had so many things going for him. Could it be that finding God can change someone to throw away a life of sin? Finally the lack of self awareness from "pick up guru/ red pill guys" who keep calling Roosh and other Christians grifters. If Rollo was honest that he is grifting off young frustrated men then I could respect him but it won't happen so all we can do is pray for these individuals.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Rollo’s take on religion is awful, I can’t imagine anything of value will come from that stream.
I gathered that he attacks religion, which makes me think about how those of old in the PUA sphere developed in their (spiritual) lives. We see some coming to God, others going all in on the new age/woo-woo self help spiritual path (like the former RSD guys, Owen/Julien), others going all in on the matialistic path (aka RSD Derek, now ''Derek Moneyberg''), others the gnostic way (Mystery), some have drifted away in depression and psychological struggles (RSD Alex, possibly Tom Torero, haven't heard from him in a long time and I know he was struggling with these issues before). If people vehemently attack Christianity though, as appears that some former PUA leaders do, this conveys insecurity on their part. If they're so secure about their position, why attack another position so ferociously? Because deep inside they know they're not having the truth, that's why.
Who gives a damn anyways what he does or thinks. He has done enough damage. More damage than most people will ever do in their lives.

He should leave the spotlights and work on himself instead of making this another narcissistic-fueled-all-about-me thing. A lot of fakers like this exist.
People deserve a second chance, for themselves and also to do good to others. It's not up to us to call someone a faker, are we superior then or do we all fall short of what is expected of us? Unless there's real evidence someone is faking it's not fair to say that, nor to take away a second chance from them. From what I've seen of Milo is that he's a greatly struggling man, coming from a background that's more destructive than possibly anyone here, who is trying to come on the right path and stay there. That should get support instead of mocking.

Trewolla

Sparrow
I'm looking forward to watching Roosh as a guest on Ramzpaul's Twitter cast. 7:00 PM CST tomorrow. (Tuesday, December 7)

Although I frequent this forum, I've never heard Roosh interviewed. It should be interesting. Ramzpaul is pretty good with interviews. He asks good questions and allows his guests to have their say.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I'm looking forward to watching Roosh as a guest on Ramzpaul's Twitter cast. 7:00 PM CST tomorrow. (Tuesday, December 7)

Although I frequent this forum, I've never heard Roosh interviewed. It should be interesting. Ramzpaul is pretty good with interviews. He asks good questions and allows his guests to have their say.
Here's the link: