The Russian-Ukrainian War of 2022 (News and battle updates only)

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
The Ukie (((leaders))) are banking tons of money for every month they hold out. The actual Ukrainians are getting a raw deal, but for now they still go along with the government.

The nation would be better off to accept the best deal they can get immediately based on accepting Russia's demands, but the leadership will push to keep fighting until the people are ready to rise up and overthrow the Kiev government.

But even if we take into account that Ukie's leaders are only in it for themselves, it still leaves wide open the question of who is financing the war, and for what aims? It seems like they believe they can actually win, but how? How is stalling a winning strategy? Do they really believe Russia loses in time? I find this hard to believe given that the top bankers are quite good at math, and I strongly suspect there is an ulterior motive that will be discovered in due course.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
But even if we take into account that Ukie's leaders are only in it for themselves, it still leaves wide open the question of who is financing the war, and for what aims? It seems like they believe they can actually win, but how? How is stalling a winning strategy? Do they really believe Russia loses in time? I find this hard to believe given that the top bankers are quite good at math, and I strongly suspect there is an ulterior motive that will be discovered in due course.
I think dragging it out is a win for the globohomo cabal. They might put enough strain on Russia to weaken them or break them, and even if they don't, the opportunities for money laundering, child prostitution, arms smuggling, and every other kind of vice are perfect in the Ukraine right now. These types really don't see a downside to riding this as long as it can go.

The Ukrainians are not running this war, the US and UK are. They have plenty of reasons to keep this going. First off they are incredibly incompetent, so there may not be much logic besides just keeping the gravy train going. That is exactly what happened in Afghanistan for like 20 years. This is the new slush fund. Also the legitimacy of NATO is on the line here, so again, a bunch of incompetent buffoons who believe their own propaganda are absolutely convinced that a few more HIMARS will turn the tide and exhaust the Russians.

That is what they believe, because they have to believe it, otherwise they have no job, no income, no power.

"It is hard to get a man to understand something when his livelihood depends on him not understanding it"

- Upton Sinclair

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Dragging it out allows for the long-term mobilization of Russia-adverse countries. Korea's equipment won't be arriving in Poland for 2 years. NATO refitting all those new members (that dumped their old gear on UA) will also take years. The West's industrial base isn't near ready to mobilize a massive ground Army - we can't keep more than 2 rows of Chevies in dealer lots. America isn't emotionally ready for the predicted false flag - too many of us are leery right now and don't want a fight with Russia. If Ukraine collapses or sues for peace in very near future, the situation may settle to a peaceful end prior to a winnable NATO victory. That is not in the plans of our special leaders (thinking about that OSCE conference ideating "de-colonizing Russia" into a dozen or so different countries).

The leaders of the US and Ukraine aren't going to settle peaceably with Russia - unless Russia forces them to do so. The West acts as if we like Ukraine, but we know it isn't so. This is a Slav-on-Slav/Christian-on-Christian war. So long as Slav-Christians are killing each other, our masters are happy.

I've had several personal conversations with American jews that were early 1900s immigrant descendants. Their families didn't come to the US to flee the USSR. They didn't flee Adolph Hitler (he was a young man or at most a WWI Corporal at that time frame). They fled pogroms. Pogroms in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, etc. First time I had such a conversation, I was taken aback. Naive as I was, I figured all jews would be primarily glad to have 1) fled before the USSR hit, or 2) fled Nazis. Nope, they fled nasty pogroms from nasty Slavs.

Knock jews all you want, but they know their history, they pass it on, and they keep score. They know how to play intra-Slav hatred and they know how to play distrust between the WASPy western whites and the eastern Slavs, especially big bad Russia.

What we have in Ukraine are old scores being settled. Very old scores. It is done at the highest expense of two hated enemy peoples that have been duped into killing each other.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
you're entirely entitled to drink whatever coolaid you want about masculinity and femininity in a fox hole.

If you don't think there is an element of propoganda out there, even about muh chechian chads you're wrong...

What I'm referring to is the actions of the Russian troops who in multiple clips are expressing regret and reservation in having to slowly destroy and kill their Ukrainian brothers. And speaking clearly and calmly without cursing every other word. I appreciate that. It's more of the "walk tall and carry a big stick" attitude versus "Kill em all and let God sort em out". But I mean if you see the operation of Russian troops and American troops as roughly similar, then what can I say? That's just like, your opinion, man.

The Russian troops are doing things I've never seen in my life before. Carrying banners of Jesus into battle. Showing kindness and compassion to fellow soldiers (as evidenced in several videos of captured prisoners who express surprise at how well they were treated). And expressing regret that they are having to destroy and kill as many of their neighbors as they must, because of the intransigence and absurd decisions of the Ukrainian leaders.

prorussia-militants-sit-next-to-a-flag-with-the-face-of-jesus-christ-picture-id464352626

Is that Propaganda? I mean sure, one could say it's fake and the Russians are really just evil murderous killers, and I'm sure there are some psycopaths who joined up, but I see something laudable in their behavior, and it's certainly not "Drinking koolaid" to make observations and decide I like them. I don't need to have "done" anything to appreciate lack of profanity and open acknowledgement of Jesus, and the overall demeanor not just of the troops but of the leadership and the way the war is being conducted. And particularly the intelligent and well reasoned explanations by Putin and Lavrov compared to the kind of stuff we are used to seeing from our Jews and puppets back home.

Sure, it's just an observation, and It should go without saying I don't expect everyone else to make the same observations or share my same preferences.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
$7 billion is a lot of money.
Surely the Ukrainians are not so naive to think they will actually defeat the Russians?
I think it is more likely, considering that Ukraine is under Zionist Occupation Government, that the evil elites who took over Ukraine after the CIA sponsored color revolution in 2014 are just sucking blood from the corpse. They have no dog in the fight, and can (as many have already) retreat back to Israel when they are done.

How many of these vultures are in Ukraine? Dividing up $7 billion even a thousand ways is still a whole lot of money.

The allegation made by Col. L Fletcher Prouty, among others, was that the US was kept in the Vietnam War primarily to benefit people like Bell Helicopter and major defense contractors who earned billions (Bell had ties personally to LBJ). This is a theme that repeats in every major war, and was the subject of Arthur Miller's play All My Sons in 1947. And that was about a serious country (US in 1940s). Ukraine is not a serious country.

Ukraine is the poorest nation in Europe. Selling off your free western goodies at $30,000 a pop on the Dark Web is quite a nice change from the $12,000 average annual income.

javelin-thief.png

If you sell a couple of these, and you have no soul, suddenly you're doing pretty well, and you will want the war to keep going and the bombs and missiles to keep flowing. Also, keep an eye out for some of these vultures to swoop in when Ukraine is totally destroyed and buy up the war torn real estate for pennies, right after they helped destroy it.

Who is paying for this? Why you and me. Only our country doesn't have $7 billion, so instead we are paying for it every day through higher prices as $7 billion was just printed and shipped abroad which debases the dollar.

We sell them missiles, we sell them tanks
We give them credit, you can call up the bank
It's just a business, you can pay us in crude
You'll love these toys, just go play out your feuds
We got no pride, don't know whose boots to lick
We act so greedy, make me sick sick sick

We walk the highwire
Sending the men to the front line
And hoping that we backed the right side
With hot guns and cold, cold knives

Last edited:
All the Ukies are doing is stalling. What exactly is their strategy here? Stalling and hoping for NATO to get involved? Because time is not on their side, I cannot understand what stalling does except buy them some more time, during which they lose finite amounts of money, men, and fuel, while their enemy has basically unlimited resources by comparison.

The Russian strategy is clear and straightforward, but the Ukrainian's either have no strategy, or NATO is telling them to do something else with an ulterior motive.
On ukrainian strategy:

.Short term - Kherson counteroffensive and liberation of at least western bank of Dnipro River, before the end of August. They made a public announcement that they will take back the Kherson oblast by September. It's not just propaganda - they are fully commited to it.

.Mid term - slow down the Russian advance on Slavyansk-Kramatorsk until autumn rains. Once the fall mud season begins Russian troop movements will be paralyzed it will give ukraine a breather and give them a chance to engage in guerilla warfare. This also sets up a timeline for Russia - at the very least they must close the sack around Slavyansk-Kramatorsk before october, otherwise their troops will get stuck in the muddy fields of Donbass, their logistics will be crippled and they will be siting ducks for lighter more mobile ukrainian guerillas.

.Long term - drag down Russia into "Iraq on the banks of Dnipro" scenario. Have them waste time, man and resources in a prolonged conflict that gives them nothing but costs them everything. That's the wet dream of all those Atlantic Council, Brzezinsky wanna be bastards who see nations as pieces on a chessboard - they did it to the soviets in Afganistan, they want to do it again.

Are the Ukrainians trying to hold until winter when they hope the Russian offensive will stall and allow the Ukrainians to replenish, retrench, and rearm?
There won't be a winter break, there will be autumn-mud season pause in october and november.
There was a concern that while Russia is moving at a snail pace through the Donbass, NATO will create a second ukrainian army on western soil armed top to bottom with modern weapons. But it turned out untrue. The rate of attrition is too high to create a second army - all the equipment they receive is thrown into the battle as soon as it arrives and all the troops trained in UK, Germany, etc go to the meat grinder. They can't spare anything.

Last edited:

OrthoSerb

Robin
Orthodox
I think this is a stretch big dog.

I wouldn't go spouting off about things you've never done.

But you're entirely entitled to drink whatever coolaid you want about masculinity and femininity in a fox hole.

If you don't think there is an element of propoganda out there, even about muh chechian chads you're wrong...

Your point about being wary of propaganda from any side is valid but I don't think that negates the points made. I've never fought in battle but I also noticed the way the Taliban entered the Presidential Palace in Kabul was extremely dignified, orderly and calm. You can't fake that kind of discipline. You can contrast that to all kind of other rag tag militias who would have been pridefully intoxicated with their success and hollering or cursing (take for example the scene when Gaddafi was captured). Or for instance with the US-trained Afghan forces in this video (incidentally the US soldier in that video comes across as an honourable man). With respect to the Chechens, leaving aside the topic of their masculinity, the bigger propaganda is their portrayal in the West as a bunch of out of control barbarian mercenaries - the type you could expect to be executing people in cold blood and gang raping people. It would have been reasonable to question the wisdom of sending Muslims into Ukraine and to wonder whether they would have sufficient discpline and incentive to limit the possibility of civilian casualties (which would obviously inflame anti-Russian sentiment). I don't think its unreasonable to notice that the Chechens have significantly exceeded the low expectations set for them.

I'm assuming the biggest issue you had was with the comment relating to American soldiers. On that part I would agree that someone who served with the US would have a more holistic view of the reality. There was also much less on the ground video footage of the wars that the US participated in simply because of how much technology has advanced. We get more footage from the Ukranian conflict every day then we got, for instance, from the whole Kosovo war.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Your point about being wary of propaganda from any side is valid but I don't think that negates the points made. I've never fought in battle but I also noticed the way the Taliban entered the Presidential Palace in Kabul was extremely dignified, orderly and calm. You can't fake that kind of discipline. You can contrast that to all kind of other rag tag militias who would have been pridefully intoxicated with their success and hollering or cursing (take for example the scene when Gaddafi was captured). Or for instance with the US-trained Afghan forces in this video (incidentally the US soldier in that video comes across as an honourable man). With respect to the Chechens, leaving aside the topic of their masculinity, the bigger propaganda is their portrayal in the West as a bunch of out of control barbarian mercenaries - the type you could expect to be executing people in cold blood and gang raping people. It would have been reasonable to question the wisdom of sending Muslims into Ukraine and to wonder whether they would have sufficient discpline and incentive to limit the possibility of civilian casualties (which would obviously inflame anti-Russian sentiment). I don't think its unreasonable to notice that the Chechens have significantly exceeded the low expectations set for them.

I'm assuming the biggest issue you had was with the comment relating to American soldiers. On that part I would agree that someone who served with the US would have a more holistic view of the reality. There was also much less on the ground video footage of the wars that the US participated in simply because of how much technology has advanced. We get more footage from the Ukranian conflict every day then we got, for instance, from the whole Kosovo war.
I'm not saying you have to have served to have an opinions.

I am saying however that if you're believing selected videos you see to be an accurate portrayal of the entirety of the conflict you're naive..

We've seen videos of horror on both sides. A lot of evil by the Ukranian Nazi element. But it's going on with both sides.

I can show you a video of a Russian soldier castrating a Ukranian with a box cutter if you don't believe me.

So I don't buy the hype. The horrors of war are not one-sided, and I take umbrage to folks suggesting that men fighting for this country are acting in a feminine way when they have not been in that position.

One may make observations about what videos you're seeing, that's fine... But dont think they are the epitome of accuracy.

OrthoSerb

Robin
Orthodox
We've seen videos of horror on both sides. A lot of evil by the Ukranian Nazi element. But it's going on with both sides.

I can show you a video of a Russian soldier castrating a Ukranian with a box cutter if you don't believe me.
That video came out in the last few days if you're referring to the one I'm thinking of. I personally haven't watched it and don't plan to do so. I think that watching that type of stuff can have an undesirable affect on people. Given my experience of Western propaganda I never accept anything that supports their narrative at face value (but neither do I necessarily reject it out of hand). I don't plan on watching every single atrocity video to try to determine whether its staged or not. Given the sheer volume of information out there I don't try to make it my job to try to determine the veracity of everything. I just accept I can't and don't need to know everything. I certainly don't have rose-tinted glasses and don't deny that in war you will find dishonourable men on both sides (which doesn't necessarily mean that both sides have them in equal proportions). They will be judged accordingly.

Last edited:
That video came out in the last few days if you're referring to the one I'm thinking of. I personally haven't watched it and don't plan to do so. I think that watching that type of stuff can have an undesirable affect on people. Given my experience of Western propaganda I never accept anything that supports their narrative at face value (but niether do I necessarily reject it out of hand). I don't plan on watching every single atrocity video to try to determine whether its staged or not. Given the sheer volume of information out there I don't try to make it my job to try to determine the veracity of everything. I just accept I can't and don't need to know everything. I certainly don't have rose-tinted glasses and don't deny that in war you will find dishonourable men on both sides (which doesn't necessarily mean that both sides have them in equal proportions). They will be judged accordingly.
The authenticity of this video is questionable right now - unknown date and location, unknown identity/unit of the alleged victim, unknown identity/unit of the alleged perpetrators, unknown original uploader of the video, the fact that it's widely spread on the pro-ukrainian side of the net but surprisingly it doesn't show up that much in the Russian corners of the internet (including the "darker", closed channels).
It could be a genuine Russian war crime/vigilante justice (the alleged victim, supposedly was a child molester), or it could be just another ukrainian provocation.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The authenticity of this video is questionable right now - unknown date and location, unknown identity/unit of the alleged victim, unknown identity/unit of the alleged perpetrators, unknown original uploader of the video, the fact that it's widely spread on the pro-ukrainian side of the net but surprisingly it doesn't show up that much in the Russian corners of the internet (including the "darker", closed channels).
It could be a genuine Russian war crime/vigilante justice (the alleged victim, supposedly was a child molester), or it could be just another ukrainian provocation.
[/QUOTE

Yeah i would recommend watching...but I'm saying it's out there.

We will never know the full veracity of any of the videos on the net.

That is exactly the point I am making about all of this.

Unless you are there you don't know.

Stories such as the guy is a child molester could be true. Does that mean you torture them? Doesn't really line up with the Jesus T72 imagery does it?

I'm not disputing your point about questions of veracity, but flipping the script for a second, the other side says almost the same challenges about videos that show UKR atrocities...people are going to choose to believe what they want.

I think this happened just like i think the videos where the Ukronazies raped and burned the hair of Russian speaking Ukrainians happened. They don't have to be mutually exclusive.

As I've said repeatedly, let's not pretend that only one side has war criminals on it just because it suits a narrative.

I think it's more likely this person was a vigilante and was fed up with being at war... It happens when leadership fails at the local level. (look up the Yusufiyah murders in Iraq)

Last edited:
Doesn't really line up with the Jesus T72 imagery does it?
2S9 Nona - not a T72 :)
That's one of those "this is Russia" moments where one armoured vehicle will have a name "Archangel" and a banner with Jesus, and the next one could be filled with "aloha snackbar" shouting Chechens and the third one might as well fly a WW2 red army victory banner.
Russia is not just a state, it's a state of mind.

Yeah i would recommend watching...but I'm saying it's out there. We will never know the full veracity of any of the videos on the net.

That is exactly the point I am making about all of this.

Unless you are there you don't know.

Stories such as the guy is a child molester could be true. Does that mean you torture them?

I'm not disputing your point about questions of veracity, but flipping the script for a second, the other side says almost the same challenges about videos that show UKR atrocities...people are going to choose to believe what they want.

I think this happened just like i think the videos where the Ukronazies raped and burned the hair of Russian speaking Ukrainians happened. They don't have to be mutually exclusive.

As I've said repeatedly, let's not pretend that only one side has war criminals on it just because it suits a narrative.

I think it's more likely this person was a vigilante and was fed up with being at war... It happens when leadership fails at the local level. (look up the Yusufiyah murders in Iraq)
Won't argue - hence the use of words: "alleged" and "supposedly". No idea what really went down - I can only leave some question marks and let you all decide for yourselves.
What's interesting is the fact that even Russians can't confirm or refute that video - there's a "debate" on various Russian channels about accents of those guys in the video...

Last edited: