The Sargon of Akkad thread

Easy_C

Peacock
RE: Google Disables Sargon of Akkad's Account Without Warning.

That’s always what they claim.
The real reason they reinstate people is because the ban caused an outcry. Otherwise they don’t really give a shit whether or not it’s justified

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member

Gambler said:
Who is this Sargon guy?

In the time it took you to type that, you could have googled him. Sorry to derail, but these kind of entitled comments really do my head in.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand...if even moderates like Sargon and Peterson are being fucked with, then it's only a matter of time before Roosh, Tommy Robinson etc will be gone. It's inevitable. If they're willing to get rid of Infowars, which brings insane amounts of traffic, they'll get rid of anyone. Google has become too powerful, like Aurini said, it's literally the hub of most people's online lives...everything is linked to that address/account. It's not just the right either, like someone above pointed out, people on the left are also being targeted. The problem we have is that we're fighting two problems = an ideological battle against globalism and all its offshoots, but also the cross-political battle against establishment media (who are now in bed with GoogleTubeBook).

While Sargon is back, it is only a matter of time until ALL WRONGTHINKERS WILL BE BANNED FROM USING THE INTERNET.

Google even closed the gmail account of Jordan Peterson and he had to sue to get it back - the people protested heavily and that probably swayed their decision quicker, but it is a very dangerous precedent.

Though I am not sure - whether they will close all venues any time soon. The reason for this is that the globalists then would not know exactly what people are thinking. Sure they can go through the metadata that your phone, TV and dishwasher listens to, but it is more interesting to them to find out what everyone really is willing to do. Closing all wrongthink accounts and all wrongthink comments would come at the price that people would go and start meeting in physical with large massive undercover groups forming and organizing into real movements.

I think that they are currently sort of balancing things by trying to warn the wrongthinkers while tightening the screws each year by a bit. Ultimately they will ban everything and a negative comment about our diverse feminazi austerity utopia will get you prison time, but we are not there yet.

demolition

Woodpecker

This shit sends shivers down my spine.

Reminds me of this, except about a million times more terrifying and vomit-inducing.

PharaohRa

Kingfisher

Folks, this is why we need to aggressively push for alternatives (and they need to be utilized). Bitchute, Startmail, ProtonMail, Startpage, DuckDuckGo, Hooktube, SteemIt, Gab, CryptoCurrencies, Opera, Brave, etc. Hell, even an alternative internet like ZeroNet is starting to sound like a good idea.

If you become too reliant on centralization (or 1 app for all), you risk letting (((them))) having you by the balls because they will just infiltrate the top and be able to control all from there. Don't want (((them))) having control over everything: use alternatives. It is similar to dealing with the big corporations, in that you go local or go somewhere else. (((They))) win if you become apathetic.

PharaohRa

Kingfisher

Zelcorpion said:
While Sargon is back, it is only a matter of time until ALL WRONGTHINKERS WILL BE BANNED FROM USING THE INTERNET.

Google even closed the gmail account of Jordan Peterson and he had to sue to get it back - the people protested heavily and that probably swayed their decision quicker, but it is a very dangerous precedent.

Though I am not sure - whether they will close all venues any time soon. The reason for this is that the globalists then would not know exactly what people are thinking. Sure they can go through the metadata that your phone, TV and dishwasher listens to, but it is more interesting to them to find out what everyone really is willing to do. Closing all wrongthink accounts and all wrongthink comments would come at the price that people would go and start meeting in physical with large massive undercover groups forming and organizing into real movements.

I think that they are currently sort of balancing things by trying to warn the wrongthinkers while tightening the screws each year by a bit. Ultimately they will ban everything and a negative comment about our diverse feminazi austerity utopia will get you prison time, but we are not there yet.

It is too late for the (((globalists))) to play their balancing act. They had their chance to literally "fix the leaks" in the early 2000s and totally prevent dissention when mass adaptation of the Internet was coming into play. The best laid plans of mice and men fall apart when ignoring the X-Factors.

Even normies are starting to recognize that what is posted in Breitbart and InfoWars is more reliable than the legacy crap.

demolition

Woodpecker

NightVale said:
Sargon's back and is saying it the takedown was most likely due to a secondary channel he had. He didn't fight some BS copyright claims a year ago.

It's a nice little reminder to keep things as separate as possible so you can't be taken down with a single blow.

There's absolutely no reason to speculate this at all. Sargon's account was targeted for removal. If you oppose the narrative you are being targeted, and it is only a matter of time. First they came for the shitposters.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member

"First they came for the Stormfags, and I said nothing because I wasn't a Stormfag..."

PharaohRa

Kingfisher

RexImperator said:
"First they came for the Stormfags, and I said nothing because I wasn't a Stormfag..."

Then they came for the Conservatives, and I said nothing because I wasn't a Conservative
Then they came for the Alt-Light, and I said nothing because I wasn't Alt-Light
Then they came for the Moderates, and I said nothing because I was not a Moderate
Then they came for me (the normie), and there was no one to speak for me

It all starts with one, it always does!

Jay stone

Chicken

It would be a bad move by the globalists to go to such extreme censorship so quickly, not only is it going to add credence to the arguments of the oppostion it will cause a backlash of gargantuan effect. when your losing a game of chess you can't just throw your opponents pieces off the board, it doesn't work like that.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

Jay stone said:
It would be a bad move by the globalists to go to such extreme censorship so quickly, not only is it going to add credence to the arguments of the oppostion it will cause a backlash of gargantuan effect. when your losing a game of chess you can't just throw your opponents pieces off the board, it doesn't work like that.

It does work like that, and it will work like that.

How far do you think anyone in the West would have gotten trying to expose Soviet genocides during the second world war? The moment you had an audience larger than one you'd be politely warned to shut the fuck up as and where it hurt the war effort. There would be no second warning. You'd simply find yourself behind bars.

Your opponent can and will flip the chess board when it becomes necessary, and if he manages to shank you in the momentary confusion then a year later the history books will say that you flipped the board and tried to shank him, and that he killed you in self defence.

You could wake up tomorrow with no electricity, much less internet. Some contend that the elites plan to eliminate 90% of the world's population, so you should pause to wonder how much they really care about rocking the boat on freedom of speech.

It could happen in any number of ways. For example, a "terrorist plot" to smuggle a nuke into Israel is stopped somewhere near Beersheba. A gunfight ensues for long enough for many cameras to be deployed before "the terrorists" set off the nuke, causing minimal damage to the nearby city but triggering the pretext for a total change in all international relations. By the same time next day all nations are on a war footing due to a cascading mutual alliance effect. A series of sudden and catastrophic infrastructure failures all over the world are immediately attributed to foreign hackers. By this time the RVF has a measly 25 page thread on the event which is understandably filled with nothing but angry conjecture. It hits page 26 before non-state internet usage is simply shut down "in order to protect us against future digital attacks."

Don't like it? Go complain about it in the town square, or on your HAM radio before being arrested five minutes later.

Comfortable Westerners have almost completely lost their capacity to respect how quickly things can go from "cushy" to "completely fucked".

So yes, they can flip the board, and they will if they must.

Why's he still call himself "sargon of akkad"? Seems gay. Especially since his name and face are now out there, and have been for awhile.

Sargon of Akkad was a Sumerian empire builder who created a great civilization of his time. And he had some resemblance to the Youtube guy who worked in a mundane job, so he picked this alias. It's actually a good one.

And looking how much Antifa and the far left are increasingly targeting him I would say that keeping this alias is a good thing. My guess is that he will experience almost the same thing as Tommy Robinson in Britain as things progress.

In the end he will be vindicated, but that can take time. What saves his ass somewhat is that he is more of a classical liberal leftie and has his hangups on race. But similar to Milo - that will only hold for so long. Antifa is calling him and a Jewish scientist a Nazi in that talk.

demolition said:

This shit sends shivers down my spine.

What's worse about it is that they're using machine learning networks to try and figure out what language is "hate". This sort of software is notoriously terrible at understanding semantics, generally only able to parse the correct meaning out of straightforward, simple sentences devoid of idiom.

For example, an ML algorithm will almost invariably consider these two sentences to be effectively the same in the vector space of the language:

"I hate the nigger."
"I hate the word nigger."

The end result is you're going to have all the social media on the internet policed by artificial intelligences that lack any true understanding of language and anything remotely related to a controversial subject will just get autoflagged, be it pro or con.

The only plus side is that this would be easy to weasel around using SJW buzzwords, owing to overtraining on letting the leftists squawk freely. I'd take a wild guess that their net would let a gem like this slip by unmolested:

"I find black bodies problematic, we should keep them all out of our safe spaces."

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member

Do Antifa actually stand for anything, I mean some kind of value system? They claim diversity and tolerance, but that's quite evidently nonsense.

Anyway, just watched Sargon's video, look at the state of them. Silly, overly pampered middle class kids trying to be working class revolutionaries. Meanwhile, actual working class revolutionaries, like Tommy Robinson would smack the shit out of them. And their political heroes Che Guevara and Malcolm X would probably have them killed for being so pathetic.

I answer this here Teedub, because it deviates too far from the Amazon/Roosh thread:

< Sargon did say that he would be willing to man the machine guns against Muslims in Britain.

As for the dress-code - Big Boy Suits are in vogue.

[img=640x480]https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/1536604082-1-png.538412/[/img]

Sargon takes himself a bit too seriously. His individualist ideology and Quadroon-doubling down on top of his civic nationalism idea is standing all on wobbly legs.

If his ideology was 100% correct, then Zimbabwe as well as South Africa would be richer than before - without all those international sanctions since according to Sargon it does not matter whether Britain or South Africa is 90% African - it's just a set of ethics, values and a constitution.

[img=640x480]https://i2.yuki.la/d/04/83c9eb4eb68b22fcb933be152143cd5021cb30497b7f4ccb7ea4892c3033604d.png[/img]

[img=640x480]https://i2.yuki.la/d/a8/c5f43905dd90b710e6ac8a462f57f2106d9fbd1e50ad8c7276016e785fc98a8d.jpg[/img]

But don't take me wrong - I don't think that he is deliberately negative - he is still more to the right than the entire globohomo-mainstream. It's just that his views are incomplete and simply does not dare venturing into the territory of reality.

Here you have a Jewish Alt-Righter answering his presumptuous 8 questions. I would like to have him debate Frame Games - that will be even more humiliating for him. Those guys are not some insane moronic SJWs.

Either way - I think that most of those guys are likeable to some degree as well as Sargon. He also seems to have a soft spot for guys like Milennial Woes, but somehow does not understand that his policies while ideally would be fine, you need a different approach.

Whatever - I don't think that either one of them - neither Sargon/the Alt-Lite nor the sane Alt Right will have any significant influence on what is transpiring. Sargon however may see the error of his ways later in life as Britain becomes an ever greater shithole.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member

^ Thanks for the detailed explanation, I broadly agree with much of what you say on a plethora of topics.

However, I shall not be wearing a suit to the conference (if it was the Chairman's gala dinner, I may reconsider)!

Sargon lost a few thousand subs attempting to smear Mister Metokur as a teenage groomer

Metokur is now going to make a series on the so-called Skeptics.

The Skeptics is this strange group that is anti-SJW, atheism-loving, but vehemently fights race-realism and the JQ. Kraut and Tea was the biggest insane asshole who got so angry at debating the race-realists that he resorted to creating a doxxing group that was busy trying to doxx anyone.

Now Sargon has gone on to this individualist bullshit.

And what the fuck are those allegations of Metokur dating a 25yo girl? Should he date a fat old girl now that he is 40?

This Blue PIll crap made him once made fun of Roosh as well. There is also a streak of cuckoldry among the "Skeptics" with the Indian Buntyking making vids of how he is a cuck. He isn't a cuck per se, but he is so painfully Blue Pill M'Lady that it hurts:

Then you have this Kraut and Tea who publicly stated that he is not bothered by his girlfriends fucking other dudes - that is just "basic biology".

Those fuckers have some screws loose over there at the Atheist Skeptic community. Oh - and let us not forget the Candid App disaster that was a Google offshoot that paid many Skeptics to shill for them. Candid was essentially a precursor of the current censorship technology that are in use now and the Skeptics got cash for shilling for an actual censorship app - and they ganged up and attacked a Youtuber who spoke clearly against this crap.

Obviously the ideologies of the Skeptics, of those enlightened individualists mired also with plenty of Blue Pill thinking, they are useless for our current times.

Oh - and Sargon in his attack on Metokur as well as Coach Red Pill has used posts by anonymous people as fucking proof. So if anyone posts something against Roosh for example, then the super-genius Sargon takes that as gospel, because no one ever says anything out-of-context on the internet ever eh? Dude - you have to verify that and find out whether that is even remotely true.

And let us not forget their attempts of starting a Liberalist party. If a neoclassical liberal constitution and attitude got you automatically somewhere, then Liberia would be a first-world nation by now.

Plus the little incident where Sargon was publicly berated on his shared screen by his wife for chasing "pretty" trannies.

I wonder if it's an internal schism within those "Skeptics" that let them internally self-destroy. They simply need the Red Pill, Game, then some openness towards other topics and not let some preconceived notions limit them too much. Otherwise the only thing they are doing is being against SJWs and Islam (and even there hardly a really strong opposition - just more against the "radicals").