The Sargon of Akkad thread

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
RE: Google Disables Sargon of Akkad's Account Without Warning.

Metokur and Sargon both sound really sad, like high school mean girls in a show down.

You're obsessed with me.

No, you're obsessed with me.

No real humor, no good points. Metokur spent twenty minutes basically saying that someone saw a folder marked "Jim" on Sargon's desktop, therefore he is living rent free in Sargon's head.

Extremely poor showing.

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
debeguiled said:
Metokur and Sargon both sound really sad, like high school mean girls in a show down.

You're obsessed with me.

No real humor, no good points. Metokur spent twenty minutes basically saying that someone saw a folder marked "Jim" on Sargon's desktop, therefore he is living rent free in Sargon's head.

Extremely poor showing.

Nail. Head.

I don't like Sargon. In fact, he is one of the few human beings I have an active dislike for. I could count the ways I dislike him, in fact. But hey, who am I?

I listened to a good few hours of his videos. It's time I won't get back. I don't feel he has anything to offer anyone. Political or personal. He strikes me as a little man. And I think that is what Jim has tapped in to here. Jim is Metokur or wtf nom de plume he's using today.

He's another piece of work. I like him though. Jim is alright. But he's still obviously someone who hasn't worked it all out. Family? The important stuff? Taking the piss out of people on the internet?

Jim can be pretty funny. He can definitely be very cutting and can do a good take down. But to see so many worship him? Sad!

Good take-down yourself debeguiled.

I know I probably seem like a bit of a prick by this point. But I don't believe in Jim, in Sargon, in Tommy Robinson, in Jesus or the Buddha, or even the Devil himself. Sorry.

So hard to keep life and soul together. But wait, let's not make this about me! I'll shut up. Where was I?

That's right. Pissing on Sargon. And mildly poo poohing Jim (Metokur).

As an interlude, have any of you seen that autistic faggot JP - the frog?

Jesus. He actually did shack up with a sperg. You need to keep up with it.

Some people I can't take seriously. When you talk like Inspector fucking wtf. With such authority. And J is clever. But it's like SS sperging out all the time about IQ when we know that is such a small part of the equation.

It's about how you act. It's about how others perceive you.

Displaying your superior firepower all the time is just boring. You are playing to a gallery of spergs. Fuck, we are all spergs anyway. But some are more spergier than others. I say this as a sperg, so I should know.

But Sargon?

Like I say, I actively dislike the bloke. I make no apology for that. It happens sometimes. He's too close to some other types I dislike. He's ineffectual. He's over-sensitive. He's effeminate. And what is worse is that he is treacherous like a woman who will burn you for looking at her the wrong way.

I really dislike him. Just to be clear.

But I may be wrong. He might be a fantastic fella. Won't ever give him the chance to find out. That Dunkula as well. Don't like him, either.

UKIP? Fuck them.

Even Farage. Fuck him too.

In short, we are really fucking fucked mate.

This battle will not be won at the ballot box. It's over. Too late. Fiddle while Rome burns all you want. Virtue signal even. Won't do no good now.

Too many people wanting blood. Too many blacks hating whites. Too many whites hating blacks. Too many muslims. Not enough christians. Too many chiefs. Not enough Indians.

India has a bigger muslim population than Pakistan, apparently. Who cares? And of those that do care, what difference does it make. That is my point.

What is the outcome you wish for? How do you see this going?

There is no Adolf Hitler.

There is only Sargon of Black Dad. An egotistical and foolish fop who will make mugs of us all.

As for blood sports. Well, we all got mugged off on that.

I got mugged off by some other people on the internet recently as well. Made me feel a bit of a twat. At a time when I could have done without all that. So, extra resentment for them. Hey, I'm human. I love, I hate. I've learned to bear a grudge.

Metokur is just riding high on the hog. It's pretty sad, as you have pointed out debeguiled.

Some of us observe to see which way the wind blows.

Others observe and think that wind is their life blood and direction.

Sargon got busted by Jim because he (Sargon) is a pompous twat who is too full of his own press and needs to be brought down a peg or two.

He's not a bad person. But he's not a leader.

Then again, neither is Jim. And those that follow him are equally as foolish.

I cooked a curry tonight. Think I'm done now.

Worship your Gods. Worship your false Idols. It makes no difference to me. But it will make a difference to you.

And just to be extra clear, I don't feel so strongly about this that I would not have respect for any other RVF member that felt a different way about it all. I'm not invested.

Then again, you know how I feel about certain things.

It's funny, I had the opposite reaction. I like Sargon and I got the impression that Metokur was just trying to start shit. Although I think JF had a good analysis of the whole thing; that Sargon's problem is that he feels like he has to strike back whenever anyone crosses him and the end result is that both sides end up looking like idiots. There's something about the youtuber community where they can't see how petty and ridiculous their spats look from the outside, with three hour long response videos being traded back and forth. Same thing with Mundane Matt getting caught flagging everyone that made fun of him, it was amusing at first but they kept going on and on about it until it resembled middle school cliques throwing their french fries at each other in the school cafeteria.

demolition

Woodpecker
Useless, unproductive drama while the UK becomes quite literally a tyrannical police state, Europe is invaded by Muslims, and the rest of the Western world is destroyed by histrionics & barren wombs of their women.

BortimusPrime said:
It's funny, I had the opposite reaction. I like Sargon and I got the impression that Metokur was just trying to start shit. Although I think JF had a good analysis of the whole thing; that Sargon's problem is that he feels like he has to strike back whenever anyone crosses him and the end result is that both sides end up looking like idiots. There's something about the youtuber community where they can't see how petty and ridiculous their spats look from the outside, with three hour long response videos being traded back and forth. Same thing with Mundane Matt getting caught flagging everyone that made fun of him, it was amusing at first but they kept going on and on about it until it resembled middle school cliques throwing their french fries at each other in the school cafeteria.

I agree - it's useless drama. Though Metokur is funny at least with some topics. Sargon just takes criticism way too seriously.

Also - Metokur making fun of school shooters, pedophiles and various other psychos is actually good. You get always copy-cat morons out there and the media with all their He-so-terrible-reporting just makes shitheads like Eliott Rodgers and other school shooters into some anti-heroes for many.

Metokur's approach of making the shooter look like a ridiculous loser that everyone laughs at is 100 TIMES BETTER!

All the media should be mandated to make "We-are-Laughing-at-you-moron" reports about anyone of those. That will reduce copycat killers.

As for the drama those guys go through - that is another matter. Sargon reacted only so strongly to criticism, because his ego got too big. He honestly thinks that he will actually create an effective political movement. The reality is that his views are hardly edgy and at best at Jordan Peterson level - just without JP's intelligence.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Ran across this the other day.

Sargon gets flanked at every turn. Frankly in debate terms it's a bloodbath. I don't know what accent this Taylor guy has, and something about it triggers my "eat the rich" gene but he's definitely eloquent and always on point.

In the end Sargon's position is laid bare. Every single time an issue is raised where non-white racial blocs are acting in some form of solidarity "its not tribal ingrouping". No no! It's some other barely plausible explanation! Like class! Or Poverty! Or evil magic! Taylor boxes him in like a caged animal and Sargon's explanations come off like weak excuses to maintain his delusions, which is precisely what they are.

It should hardly escape notice that street and criminal gangs, formed of people who are equally uneducated, equally poor, equally historically illiterate, and equally shit in every way, always form along racial lines first and foremost.

In Sargon's cuck brain this is utterly silly. In the only real and true free market (the black market) where even violence is a commodity surely these gangs would eschew racism in favor of recruiting the best possible members into their gang! Why recruit a lesser arab into a majority (100%) arab gang when there are better black, white or asian candidates waiting in the wings?!

:laugh:

There are none so blind...

Sargon was edgy three years ago. He stubbornly insists on the idea of the nation state and magic dirt mentality that aims for a diverse utopia held together by muh Constitution. It's this mentality that has made the GOP and libertarians obsolete and pegged as cucks.

In this day and age, anyone who refuses to at least give a nod to race, genetics and the fate of demographics, should stay in their corner while the grown ups talk.

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I can't listen to Sargon because of his gay ultra-upper class British twat accent (not calling him gay, just the accent.)

I never had any real problem with him until the "saying someone is black is like saying when did you last beat your wife" or whatever that ridiculous comment was.

[img=640x480]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aLq19FdkZns/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

Plus he claims that Sargon is a Quadroon and this is his half-black father.

I will admit that his dad might be a Quadroon, but not Sargon.

The BBC will be rather soft on him, because frankly - I don't even know what Sargon stands for except being against the most extreme SJWs and against Islam. His individualist approach is utterly useless - him telling the Jews publicly to stop working as one group for their own interests will not be heeded. The left won't listen to him and neither will the globalists.

And that guy is the most popular political Youtuber. Over time all those race-denying Skeptics and Individualism-screamers will be run over by the diversity. Sargon's kid will probably grow up to be a fascist having to live in a diverse school.

In addition Sargon is against trannie propaganda in school, but trannies in his free-speech rally as well as flirting with them is fine?

The entire Skeptic ideology is just not well-thought through. At least that ShoeOnHead chick is funny and sexy:

shoeohhead%2Bbj.gif

Even if she went out and attacked Roosh, because obviously traditional values are only going so far.

I think every critique of any inhabitant of Cuck Island (the U.K.) should be given in light of the fact of what has been done to Tommy Robinson and what happened in Rotherham. They have no free speech whatsoever. The level of social enforcement of Globohomo values there is so strong that it is practically impossible to be alt-light. Watch the BBC and you can taste the brainwashing. There are only two Brits I have any respect for. Tommy and Pat Condell. And they're essentially social pariahs. Rotherham is proof of them being in total cultural free fall. BlackPigeon's video on the U.K. becoming an Anarcho Tyranny was spot on.

By U.K. standards, Sargon is as far right as will be allowed. He's edgy and considered dangerous. I wouldn't blame him too much for being what he is. It would literally be thought crime for him to go any further right. You think he wants to sit in solitary 23 hours a day surrounded by Muzzies thirsting for his blood?

Any forum member who lives in the U.K....I would advise you devise an exit plan.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
[quote[The entire Skeptic ideology is just not well-thought through. At least that ShoeOnHead chick is funny and sexy: [/quote]

I hate to bring bad news, but she wears wigs. She has a disorder that causes her to pull out her hair. That means she's bald.

You can do a search on it. It's common knowledge.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
I like Sargon up to a point, though as I've mentioned elsewhere on the forum I find him to be a pompous twat. I imagine PJW is also very arrogant and smug in real life. I also think Millennial Woes is really pompous as well, so maybe it's just a thing with British youtube personalities — all the normie Americans automatically assume they're super intelligent and it goes to their heads.

My biggest problem with Sargon is he often tries to be clever for clever's sake, and will argue against points he actually mostly agrees with simply to play an extraordinary game of devil's advocate. For example, the idea that Britain should remain majority white to remain Britain — I doubt any of Tommy Robinson's black friends would disagree with that, though Sargon has argued against it at some point or another.

HornyRamone said:
In this day and age, anyone who refuses to at least give a nod to race, genetics and the fate of demographics, should stay in their corner while the grown ups talk.

I think this is where Tommy R sits. Somewhere in the middle between civic and ethnic nationalism. I'd imagine most on the new right do really (including non-sjw minorities in western countries, including guys on this forum) — regardless of what they say publicly.

Instead of trying to go up against the nationalist right Sargon should have just stuck to making basic anti-SJW videos for NPCs that are just beginning to awaken. The type of content he does has its place and necessity, to a degree.

I also used to listen to Sargon and followed him, three to four years ago when I was still getting into politics. But since then I have matured past that stage in my political views and find most of his content boring whenever I occasionally watch his videos more recently.

Roosh said:
[quote[The entire Skeptic ideology is just not well-thought through. At least that ShoeOnHead chick is funny and sexy:

I hate to bring bad news, but she wears wigs. She has a disorder that causes her to pull out her hair. That means she's bald.

[/quote]

At least she is marrying that Skepticguy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkMBzBincxA/?hl=de&taken-by=shoe0nhead

Hyper-sexualized is fine by me. Her pulling out her hair is extreme behavior, but so long as it balanced out by now. That ArmouredSkeptic guy is weird too, but the couple is relatively sane by Skeptic-standard. They don't even venture into the dangerous territories of wanting to debate Jared Taylor on equal footing.

Her having no hair explains a bit why she isn't monkey-branching onto hotter richer more masculine men. That lowers her effective market value. I would still bang her - she looks to be super-submissive and dirty - just how I like it.

Though I have no doubt that half her fans are incels, male feminists and various low-SMV men - she is not alone in that field:

DPV7kBwX0AIiumm.jpg

That's the bread and butter of the tradthot/semi-tradthot. You have to know your market. I remember this crazy Vegan Youtuber Durianrider say that he pimped his hotter girlfriend out to make 10.000$/month (Freelee Bananagirl).

In contrast the rather more real traditional Identitarian looks like this:

Girl looking at her man intently when he talks and him looking at the camera - the dynamic is rather clear from Red Pill/Game viewpoint. But what can you expect? Their internal ideology is far more stable and as ancient as our species - women are good helpers, but bad leaders.

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Simeon Red Ice also seem to have a good relationship dynamic (only watched a few) and she's also pretty good looking, but absolutely known to be taken (ie no thirsty dudes dreaming of hover handing her.)

Teedub said:
I like Sargon up to a point, though as I've mentioned elsewhere on the forum I find him to be a pompous twat. I imagine PJW is also very arrogant and smug in real life. I also think Millennial Woes is really pompous as well, so maybe it's just a thing with British youtube personalities — all the normie Americans automatically assume they're super intelligent and it goes to their heads.

My biggest problem with Sargon is he often tries to be clever for clever's sake, and will argue against points he actually mostly agrees with simply to play an extraordinary game of devil's advocate. For example, the idea that Britain should remain majority white to remain Britain — I doubt any of Tommy Robinson's black friends would disagree with that, though Sargon has argued against it at some point or another.

HornyRamone said:

I think this is where Tommy R sits. Somewhere in the middle between civic and ethnic nationalism. I'd imagine most on the new right do really (including non-sjw minorities in western countries, including guys on this forum) — regardless of what they say publicly.

Most of the sane Alt-Right guys except for the semi-retarded everyone-must-be-pure-Anglo or he-isn't-White crowd - are common sense. Even the Nazi-sympathizing Mark Collett has non-White friends, had non-White political supporters and stated repeatedly that he does not want to oust all non-Whites from Britain - just that it should remain European-dominated.

I listened to a few tidbits of Richard Spencer dealing with a hostile college crowd. Those guys literally expect him to say: "Yes - I want to exterminate, kill or oust all black and non-White people." There is no issue in their mindst with the hundreds of Jewish lobbies, of black and Hispanic lobbies, but woe you get White interests. It's exactly as Frame Games says: Identity politics is for none or everyone! And the others side is never ever going to let go of identity politics - not even when Whites are 10% of a former Euro-descended country. Look at South Africa - they are 10% and the 90% still need massive affirmative action policies to "even the score". When will the score be evened for the conceived past ills? Never or when they are all extinct.

spokepoker

Hummingbird
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Roosh said:
The entire Skeptic ideology is just not well-thought through. At least that ShoeOnHead chick is funny and sexy:

At least she is marrying that Skepticguy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkMBzBincxA/?hl=de&taken-by=shoe0nhead

Hyper-sexualized is fine by me. Her pulling out her hair is extreme behavior, but so long as it balanced out by now. That ArmouredSkeptic guy is weird too, but the couple is relatively sane by Skeptic-standard. They don't even venture into the dangerous territories of wanting to debate Jared Taylor on equal footing.

Her having no hair explains a bit why she isn't monkey-branching onto hotter richer more masculine men. That lowers her effective market value. I would still bang her - she looks to be super-submissive and dirty - just how I like it.

Though I have no doubt that half her fans are incels, male feminists and various low-SMV men - she is not alone in that field:

DPV7kBwX0AIiumm.jpg

That's the bread and butter of the tradthot/semi-tradthot. You have to know your market. I remember this crazy Vegan Youtuber Durianrider say that he pimped his hotter girlfriend out to make 10.000$/month (Freelee Bananagirl).

In contrast the rather more real traditional Identitarian looks like this:

Girl looking at her man intently when he talks and him looking at the camera - the dynamic is rather clear from Red Pill/Game viewpoint. But what can you expect? Their internal ideology is far more stable and as ancient as our species - women are good helpers, but bad leaders.

You get more insight into it if you watch their review of fifty shades of grey.

Ocelot

Kingfisher
Gold Member
debeguiled said:

You're obsessed with me.

Extremely poor showing.

I disagree in part: Metokur makes money from internet drama and sperg-baiting. He only goes after people who take themselves far too seriously. He's also not a wannabe political figure trying to represent some movement. Sargon is by far the bigger loser here.

Metokur is actually performing a valuable function too, namely dragging people who are far too fucking autistic through the mud, which deters people from allowing them to hold too much power in their respective movements. Same when he attacked the Honey Badgers.

I actually found the red pill and Roosh through watching Karen Straughan's videos back in 2011/12, and her old videos were great intros for blue-pilled men, but all the people she's associated with are absolute degenerates. We're talking furries, bronies and trannies. Jim shone a light on just a fraction of that autism, and I think that's a good thing, even if the drama was childish.

If he went after anybody actually useful like Tommy Robinson, trying to start drama, I'd have a very different opinion.