The Sargon of Akkad thread

Bienvenuto

Pelican
Gold Member
Teedub said:
Antifa are such mongs. They're lucky Sargon's a middle class non-violent type. If they'd have tried this shit where Tommy was campaigning the other day (Wythenshawe, Manchester - previously the largest council estate / 'projects' in Europe) they'd have had their heads kicked in by the locals.

They are such pieces of shit. I know a lot of people in Bristol like that, its almost 60% of all the people I know there. So called friends confront me in the pub if I post something they don't like on facebook.

ALot of them drink on the Gloucester/ Cheltenham road. Check out this video from the Blue Lagoon on Gloucester Road 2 years ago.

The gangsta types acting nonchalant and unconcerned while the guy gets dragged out aren't in on it. They watched a guy get dragged out and pretended it didn't happen because they shat themselves. Didn't even call the police, just looked at their phones.

Guy was found a few hours later, broken bones and he'd been tortured.

But that type in Bristol are fucking useless and they all think that they are so fucking hard. All because of the heavy weed they smoke or something..

As much as I disagree with Sargon on a bunch of issues, cudos to him for stepping up, putting his mug and life on the line. He too does not want to live either in a 3rd world UK or totalitarian super-state with combat-drones on every street corner.

Because those are the options if we stay the course with the elite probably banking on pulling off the multicultural state with a fully chipped diverse population that is too divided and "diverse" (and too dumb) to ever rise up against them.

Sargon goes out there and fights the good fight - at least with men like him you could say that you can compete in the free marketplace of ideas. Antifa and the globalists prefer to outright ban your ideas and impose whatever they want on you.

And no - Sargon can't really win, but he may be able to rally some shitlords unless the party kicks him out.

Antifa are the biggest reason why I'd take being called a "white supremacist" as an insult. There's no bloody way those creatures would ever be superior to anything.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Because he posts so infrequently I hadn't noticed until Sargon's facebook post alerted me to the fact lots of Pat Condell's videos have been placed in limited state. He absolutely ravages Islam but openly loves Israel, so I'm surprised they took him down. I suppose it's too dissimilar to Tommy's treatment due to his views on the RoP. In fact, Pat's videos were among the first I stumbled across in my political journey some 10-11 years ago.

Getting really tired of censorship, and the generally leftist attitude of British middle class society in regards to racial/ethnic issues, particularly demographics. It's very frustrating and lonely being an intellectual dissident. And infuriating having to subsidise it all via taxes. I'm on the verge of relocating again to a more based country — Poland, Austria, Hungary, and Italy are very much on my radar. Any country where saying "I don't want any immigration from outside of Europe anymore" doesn't immediately bring Nazi comparisons, basically.

BURNΞR

Pelican
Carl is stepping it up. His videos were all lackluster but now he is moving on to being a full-time shitlord. He has his formula down and the media and politicians keep taking the bait. They never learn, just rinse lather repeat. Either Carl is forcibly retired by UKIP or he wins.

Teedub said:
Because he posts so infrequently I hadn't noticed until Sargon's facebook post alerted me to the fact lots of Pat Condell's videos have been placed in limited state. He absolutely ravages Islam but openly loves Israel, so I'm surprised they took him down. I suppose it's too dissimilar to Tommy's treatment due to his views on the RoP. In fact, Pat's videos were among the first I stumbled across in my political journey some 10-11 years ago.

Getting really tired of censorship, and the generally leftist attitude of British middle class society in regards to racial/ethnic issues, particularly demographics. It's very frustrating and lonely being an intellectual dissident. And infuriating having to subsidise it all via taxes. I'm on the verge of relocating again to a more based country — Poland, Austria, Hungary, and Italy are very much on my radar. Any country where saying "I don't want any immigration from outside of Europe anymore" doesn't immediately bring Nazi comparisons, basically.

Enjoy living in the West while it exists. You can have a second home in a more based country and start building up a backup base.

My advice is to live in the West while it lasts. Rome did not come back after the disintegration. Sure - Italians recreated their country centuries later in a grand way, but it wasn't Rome anymore. And some places like Constantinople - they were forever wiped out. The West cannot return unless someone goes one day on a tremendous super-shitlord cleansing path and there is fat chance of that happening since the ruling elite of each country is on board with a globalist plan where they intend to live as world citizens in well-guarded enclaves everywhere. To them it won't matter whether they live in the newly developed Nigerian city-state or in a closed off Paris enclave. Both will have the riff-raff (the diversity and you) barred from entry and they will be quite comfortable in both cities as a member of the initiated 0,1%.

If you and your family have not accumulated 100 mio. $, has not seen through the mainstream propaganda or joined the initiated, well then bad luck - it's survival of the fittest to them.

Carl is stepping it up. His videos were all lackluster but now he is moving on to being a full-time shitlord. He has his formula down and the media and politicians keep taking the bait. They never learn, just rinse lather repeat. Either Carl is forcibly retired by UKIP or he wins.

Completely agree, he's shitlording himself into office.

Or, to explain myself better, if I were a betting man, much like with Trump in 2016, I think the odds are 1 to 3 for the win, not 1 to 50 like the media thinks. Betting on Sargon is smart.

Easy_C

Peacock
I tend to disagree. He is “holding frame well” but it doesn’t come off as confident and dominant the way it does when Trump does it. It comes off like he’s a try hard and is probably going to be perceived that way by the majority of “normies” who aren’t part of internet culture.

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
The Daily Mail did a hit piece on him, where they included this "sickening" quote:
 ‘I can be quoted as saying you can f*** young boys. It’s actually not as controversial as you think. Depends on the child, doesn’t it? The ancient Greeks were pederasts. It was considered to be normal. It was mentoring.’

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6967747/amp/Now-Ukip-candidate-said-wouldnt-rape-Labour-MP-says-OK-sexually-abuse-boys.html

Pretty damning right? Who knew that Sargon openly supported the sexual abuse of young boys?

Actually, that single quote is four different quotes taken from three different podcasts, stitched together to give the appearance of a single quote, and completely out of context.

Absolutely shameless.

I see no difference between the article and this Simpsons clip, which was supposed to be a purposefully over the top exaggeration of media lies:

Sargon will be continued to be attacked by the media since they don't control him, haven't vetted and greenlit him. He is nationalist with old-school civic nationalist views but clearly opposed Islamic immigration and has made numerous videos that not all cultures are equal. The globalists don't control him and as others have said:

"Sargon is akin to a Youtube-4Chan-shitlord running for office! He legitimizes all of 4chan as real opposition!"

That is the last thing they want. They attack guys like PewDiPie for the same reasons - simply because they don't control him and even a somewhat left-leaning but sane PewDiPie must be torn down, because he could turn on them with his massive audience. Benjamin is of the same bent - he is no sellout even if he tries his best to distance himself from those evil ethno-nationalists. Still - he is correctly viewed by the establishment as not reliable - he could easily amend his views one day and say: "Fuck - it - it's Britain for the Brits - I was slightly wrong in the past." The indicator of their servants is either to be a useful idiot who swallows all their lies as well as updates or someone who knows the correct opposition knowing how far he can go and be still accepted at the table. He is trying to go a Jordan Peterson route, but I am not so sure whether he has enough backing from above.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Kudos for putting himself into the grinder and he isn't half getting a lot of shit from the scum media here, especially over those rape comments he made. Oh the horror of no context! Fucking yellow journalism.

The country will not vote for guys like him on major platforms. The Brexit party is going to take a good number of votes followed by Labour and Lib Dems. The Tories are going to be annhilated. UKIP is being sidelined.

Elmore

Kingfisher
He's single handedly destroying UKIP, through his own arrogance and mediocre intelligence. Thinking he could 'Trump it out'. No, Trump is a fabulously wealthy, charasmatic leader of men, Sargon is a chubby, bearded twat that looks like he should be working in a Car Phone Warehouse.

UKIP has been barely a party of one single issue that was dominated by Nigel Farage. And he left before Brexit could even happen.

Sargon has nothing to destroy anyway.

As for Trump - it's standard Neocon program with him.