The Second Amendment

Sabonis73

Robin
Catholic
Maryland updated their concealed carry laws to match the Supreme Court ruling after Hogan ordered the change. The state police is updating their systems. But the state legislature is trying to follow New York and California's lead on placing new rules to stop theses changes.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
The HR 1808 hearing last week was an absolute clown show put on by the left.

A handful of Republicans (white men) tried to put up a fight, but you really can't win when you argue against evil (satan) masquerading as stupidity and ignorance.

Mr. Pants Too High (nadler) made it known that the entire point of the bill was to ban weapons which are in common use (directly challenging scotus), while Mr. Low IQ (cicilline) argued that a pistol brace would enhance the rapid fire capability of a rifle. To cap things off, Ms. AR Heavy as 10 Boxes (jackson lee) spewed more lies and used scary made up words, finally admitting that citizens shouldn't have them yet bill contains special exception for LEOs because...Uvalde?

Regarding this particular congress critter (jackson lee), here's a comment I found on youtube which I have no reason to believe to be false and reminds you of the caliber of people running our country (warning: language):

Hey brother, let me tell you a story. I am a military veteran, U.S. Army, Special Forces, 3rd Group. Before 2010 when Ms. Jackson-Lee had some real power, I had been wounded in Afghanistan. I had receive shrapnel to my left leg. I had received time to travel home to Houston, Texas, Ms. Jackson-Lee's home town. I was not able to bend or move my left leg very well and was still experiencing a considerable amount of pain. I was able to purchase a First Class Ticket on United Airlines to Houston from North Carolina. I was able to choose a seat that was the first seat that you would observe as you boarded the plane on your right nearest the aisle. I chose this seat, that I paid for with my own money, because it allowed me to keep my left leg relatively straight. I was sitting in my seat, in some comfort, when a woman came strutting up from the rear of the plane complaining about the indignity of being seated in the rear of the plane when she was a sitting member of Congress. She came strutting up to the front of the plane and started screaming at the flight attendants. She then pointed at my seat, and stated that she was a sitting member of Congress and that she deserved to be sitting where I was sitting. The seat that I had paid a lot of money for, especially for a Staff Sergeant that does not make a whole lot. I was in full uniform, and I asked her why she deserved the seat that I had paid for. She stated the she was a Sitting Member of Congress. I told her that I was a member of the United States Military who had been wounded in combat in a location, that I personally know that she and several other members of Congress had agreed to send us. She then ignored me and began bullying the flight attendants again. The Captain then came out of the flight cabin and spoke to me. He stated that Ms. Jackson-Lee had a deal with United Airlines and that her people always booked her on Coach Flights because they knew that she could always fly first class without paying for it. He then stated to me that if I gave up my seat to that Bitch (His Exact Words), that he would contact his superiors and make it worth my while. The captain was former Airforce and I know that this behavior from a sitting member of congress chapped his ass as well as mine. I grabbed my carryon, told the Captain that all I needed was a ticket refund because I wanted nothing more to do with Untied Airlines. I looked Ms. Jackson-Lee straight in the eye, and saluted her, while everybody on that flight watched. I was informed later on that Ms. Jackson-Lee did not have a moments peace on that flight, To Fucking Bad.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member

This happened a few years ago in Ohio. Cops didn't press charges, but the agent is suing the department. Depositions were taken in July 2022, so it's an ongoing case. The agent was also caught stealing expensive wine from a grocery store by switching price labels or something, and had been doing it repeatedly before he was caught. In the video here, he apparently also tried to force himself into the citizen's home.

Sounds like they have some real upstanding folks over at the AFT... :rolleyes:

Last edited: