The (silent) genocide of people with white skin.

https://dailystormer.su/black-nfl-p...little-grandkids-media-almost-totally-silent/

It has begun, I expect stories like this to be much more common. It doesn't matter who you are, if you have light pigmentation then you're slated for extinction. As the DS reports, this is being hush-hushed on all major news sites. I do not post this thread with a smile or trying to race bait anyone, but this is something everyone needs to spread awareness on now. The bad optics of GLR and other groups of the 60s may have made people seriously doubt this, and the common continuing trend with the media to force people to accept their own demise through falsities and lies about their kin is compounding the fact that most people will not care about this. Most whites will just tell you "yeah, whatever man." When they are getting shot or hacked up by a dim-witted shuffling savage then maybe they will think differently. We are a conquered people, as long as we are tethered to this system.

I try to establish good relations with people of all races, but some will just not see it. The blacks need to be reached on a spiritual level so that this does not continue. I expect this to be a solemn thread, and I pray that it won't be that many pages, but for those of you new to the forum, goody-two shoes, honest gangsters, and fed shills alike, you should remember that at the end of the day, they will still come after you for your lack of melanin just because.

https://dailystormer.su/black-nfl-p...little-grandkids-media-almost-totally-silent/

It has begun, I expect stories like this to be much more common. It doesn't matter who you are, if you have light pigmentation then you're slated for extinction. As the DS reports, this is being hush-hushed on all major news sites. I do not post this thread with a smile or trying to race bait anyone, but this is something everyone needs to spread awareness on now. The bad optics of GLR and other groups of the 60s may have made people seriously doubt this, and the common continuing trend with the media to force people to accept their own demise through falsities and lies about their kin is compounding the fact that most people will not care about this. Most whites will just tell you "yeah, whatever man." When they are getting shot or hacked up by a dim-witted shuffling savage then maybe they will think differently. We are a conquered people, as long as we are tethered to this system.

I try to establish good relations with people of all races, but some will just not see it. The blacks need to be reached on a spiritual level so that this does not continue. I expect this to be a solemn thread, and I pray that it won't be that many pages, but for those of you new to the forum, goody-two shoes, honest gangsters, and fed shills alike, you should remember that at the end of the day, they will still come after you for your lack of melanin just because.

Is there any current evidence race played a part in the killings?

Is there any current evidence race played a part in the killings?
Who cares? The point of the article isn’t whether race was the impetus for the murders, it is that race is clearly THE motivating factor in media reporting of such crimes. A crime which would be headline news for months and referenced by the governing powers for time immemorial has been swept under the rug by the most prominent news outlets.

It’s likely nobody will ever know whether race was the reason for the killings, just like most of these crimes. The point is, when your black neighbor murders you and your grandchildren for whatever reason, you can expect the pleas of your surviving family members to be ignored by any entity capable of spreading a message or shedding light on a trend. The rest of the country will be chomping on Cheetos watching football and MTV, but always ready to kneel, virtue signal, or riot for the next St. Floyd. And keep in mind this will be at the same time your government will be forcibly removing any right or means of self defense you may have at your disposal.

The message taking shape is that if a black commits a heinous crime and the victim is white, people are going to look the other way. Today it’s the media. Tomorrow it will be the police.

Last edited:
Who cares? The point of the article isn’t whether race was the impetus for the murders, it is that race is clearly THE motivating factor in media reporting of such crimes. A crime which would be headline news for months and referenced by the governing powers for time immemorial has been swept under the rug by the most prominent news outlets.

It’s likely nobody will ever know whether race was the reason for the killings, just like most of these crimes. The point is, when your black neighbor murders you and your grandchildren for whatever reason, you can expect the pleas of your surviving family members to be ignored by any entity capable of spreading a message or shedding light on a trend. The rest of the country will be chomping on Cheetos watching football and MTV, but always ready to kneel, virtue signal, or riot for the next St. Floyd. And keep in mind this will be at the same time your government will be forcibly removing any right or means of self defense you may have at your disposal.

The message taking shape is that if a black commits a heinous crime and the victim is white, people are going to look the other way. Today it’s the media. Tomorrow it will be the police.

Too many key people look the other way. Because of their loyalties to the existing powerful people. Key people have in turn key followers through whom the powerful act.

Anyway Spandrell has some pointers on how to act:

Have a read.

TXbro

Pigeon
Gold Member
If a black or White attacks a Jew, it will always be declared an anti-Semitic hate crime.
If a White person gets into a fight with a black, even if the black started it, it will always be declared as a racist hate crime for the White person.
If a White person harms an Asian, it is an Anti-Asian hate crime.
If a Black person harms an Asian, it is a hate crime rooted in White supremacy.

Whether there is a direct racial motivation for a black on White crime is irrelevant. White people are never offered any leeway when it comes to this so there is absolutely no reason to grant it to any other group. Anyone who says otherwise needs to explain to me and all White people why we need to grant the benefit of the doubt when this doubt is never ever reciprocated. The burden is on them.

If a black or White attacks a Jew, it will always be declared an anti-Semitic hate crime.
If a White person gets into a fight with a black, even if the black started it, it will always be declared as a racist hate crime for the White person.
If a White person harms an Asian, it is an Anti-Asian hate crime.
If a Black person harms an Asian, it is a hate crime rooted in White supremacy.

Whether there is a direct racial motivation for a black on White crime is irrelevant. White people are never offered any leeway when it comes to this so there is absolutely no reason to grant it to any other group. Anyone who says otherwise needs to explain to me and all White people why we need to grant the benefit of the doubt when this doubt is never ever reciprocated. The burden is on them.
I can't find much on this story. But in 2019 a group of Black teenagers chase a White teenager and attack him 3 on 1. He pulls out a knife to successfully defend himself. He was later charged with a hate crime because he supposedly used the n-word. Later the hate crime charges were dropped.

When the entire black population specifically and the general population generally is saturated in violently anti-White propaganda then every attack on a White person by a black is a racial crime. Your question is meant to steer away from this obvious fact.
Lol yeah. “Hey guys, a black millionaire footballer just slaughtered grandma and grandpa along with another guy and two small children, but we can’t say for sure that it was racially motivated so we can all rest easy!” It’s like unless you can prove the killer did it just “cuz they be white” it somehow makes it less of a crime to the “impartial” inquisitors. In this day and age it’s blatantly obvious anyway. To believe otherwise is just whistlin’ Dixie.

As discussed ad nauseum here, the true criminals are the ones shaking the jar, loading black peoples thoughts (which unfortunately are easily influenced by emotional rhetoric) with this impetus for committing murder. Over in Europe the moosies are on the same warpath, and I expect all the brown illegals in the US to also start slaughtering whites without concern if this trend continues. In South Africa it was a no brainer, as soon as the powers that be gave the country to that communist heathen nelson mandela, the separation strategy became twisted as a suppression strategy, and the many rapings and killings of whites that happened after that switch were seen as justified in the eyes of the tribal descendants. Some times I really consider not blaming blacks at all as a "forgive them for they know not what they do" kind of trope, but to overlook their crimes would be an admission of their inhuman status as animals, what the old race instigators would often coin of as a "lesser breed" or "inferior race", and that is not something I can do. They must be held guilty for the murders they commit, but not to the degree of those with the manipulative capabilities. While on the directing end it is mostly cabalistic talmudic propaganda which is layered in for several decades, it is the silence of those who are bought and paid for that make this kind of information virtually unknown to the average American. At the end of the day, it is fellow whites on the television and the news networks who are silencing these stories, either out of fear of appearing racist (good job jews) or out of orders from above (also good job jews). The first step in reversing this is not to get angry, but to un-silence these stories. They must be spread and people must be made aware of what these blacks are capable of, why they are doing it, and who is benefitting from all of this.

The most peaceful solution, in earthly terms, is a separation. There is a reason why (((the media))) does not cover black leaders who tell other blacks to go back to Africa and invest there, they want them in the US and Europe hunting whites to extinction. This is the push they are moving towards. Of course, if this genocide continues to an absolution, what will happen then after whites are hunted to extinction or close to it? Africa will not be a safe haven and a wonderful place to live for blacks only once the whites are gone, the same parasites that are turning us against one another will come for them too, just because. Most blacks do not tolerate globohomo values, especially in Africa, even the street gangs in the US can't stand fags and trannies.

I'm doing my part to talk this through with other races in person, from a civil point of view for as long as I can to push the envelope. The more people talk about it, the less the media will be able to silence it.

As discussed ad nauseum here, the true criminals are the ones shaking the jar, loading black peoples thoughts (which unfortunately are easily influenced by emotional rhetoric) with this impetus for committing murder. Over in Europe the moosies are on the same warpath, and I expect all the brown illegals in the US to also start slaughtering whites without concern if this trend continues. In South Africa it was a no brainer, as soon as the powers that be gave the country to that communist heathen nelson mandela, the separation strategy became twisted as a suppression strategy, and the many rapings and killings of whites that happened after that switch were seen as justified in the eyes of the tribal descendants. Some times I really consider not blaming blacks at all as a "forgive them for they know not what they do" kind of trope, but to overlook their crimes would be an admission of their inhuman status as animals, what the old race instigators would often coin of as a "lesser breed" or "inferior race", and that is not something I can do. They must be held guilty for the murders they commit, but not to the degree of those with the manipulative capabilities. While on the directing end it is mostly cabalistic talmudic propaganda which is layered in for several decades, it is the silence of those who are bought and paid for that make this kind of information virtually unknown to the average American. At the end of the day, it is fellow whites on the television and the news networks who are silencing these stories, either out of fear of appearing racist (good job jews) or out of orders from above (also good job jews). The first step in reversing this is not to get angry, but to un-silence these stories. They must be spread and people must be made aware of what these blacks are capable of, why they are doing it, and who is benefitting from all of this.

The most peaceful solution, in earthly terms, is a separation. There is a reason why (((the media))) does not cover black leaders who tell other blacks to go back to Africa and invest there, they want them in the US and Europe hunting whites to extinction. This is the push they are moving towards. Of course, if this genocide continues to an absolution, what will happen then after whites are hunted to extinction or close to it? Africa will not be a safe haven and a wonderful place to live for blacks only once the whites are gone, the same parasites that are turning us against one another will come for them too, just because. Most blacks do not tolerate globohomo values, especially in Africa, even the street gangs in the US can't stand fags and trannies.

I'm doing my part to talk this through with other races in person, from a civil point of view for as long as I can to push the envelope. The more people talk about it, the less the media will be able to silence it.

It requires a multipronged approach. For example counter-memes that would turn them against the ones doing the manipulating for example genuine Christianity as demonstrated by Martin Ssepma's sympathy towards the Europeans who brought Uganda Jesus Christ:

From 3:18. Since he is a genuine servant of our LORD he is not a tool in the hands of the enemy. He was also the guy featured in this interview:

Likewise if Blacks become wise to how they are being manipulated and those responsible they will change tack.

Likewise murderers must be put to death to slow this down.

Last edited:

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Lol yeah. “Hey guys, a black millionaire footballer just slaughtered grandma and grandpa along with another guy and two small children, but we can’t say for sure that it was racially motivated so we can all rest easy!” It’s like unless you can prove the killer did it just “cuz they be white” it somehow makes it less of a crime to the “impartial” inquisitors. In this day and age it’s blatantly obvious anyway. To believe otherwise is just whistlin’ Dixie.

Not saying I disagree with the overall trend but I don't think this particular crime was racially motivated (at least not primarily), it happened not far from me, word locally is that the doctor had been treating the killer and refused to refill his pain medication. Adams had a long injury history from his time in the NFL including several concussions.

TXbro

Pigeon
Gold Member
Not saying I disagree with the overall trend but I don't think this particular crime was racially motivated (at least not primarily), it happened not far from me, word locally is that the doctor had been treating the killer and refused to refill his pain medication. Adams had a long injury history from his time in the NFL including several concussions.
Again, every black on White attack is a racially motivated attack in this society. We are playing by different rules now. Anyone who says this needs to update their firmware.

I'll say again, every White on black crime is a racially motivated crime.
Every black or White attack on a Jew is a racially motivated crime.
Every black on Asian attack is a hate crime rooted in White supremacy and therefore, a White on Asian hate crime.

Anyone doing an "ackshually" is doing harm to White people.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
TXbro makes an good point.

A second cousin of mine ("Steven") is Homosexual. He's also one of those people that don't know when to shut up. And he epitomizes Schrodinger's Douchebag.

Schrodinger's Douchebag:
One who makes douchebag statements, particularly sexist, racist or otherwise bigoted ones, then decides whether they were “just joking” or dead serious based on whether other people in the group approve or not.

Steven got the snot kicked out of him about two years ago, mouthing off to the wrong people in a bar. He'd contemplated pursing charging the guys that beat him up with a Hate Crime, but Steven's sister (who was there) was able to reason with him that it wasn't worth the potential 'media fame' that could come with it, and also that the guys that did it didn't know he was gay (which Steven knew as well but didn't care).

I haven't spoken to Steven since, because while I'd expressed my condolences that he'd gotten beaten up, I also opined that I might be a good character witness for the defense. When I was pressed on that, I'd told Steven that they probably didn't beat him up for being gay, they more than likely beat him up for being an a$$hole.

Disclaimer: I felt awful that he got beat up, and if I were there I would have either helped him or stopped him, but him trying to victimize himself with the homosexual angle, in that moment pushed me over the edge of what had already been a lousy day for me.