The Soccer Thread

FilipSRB

Woodpecker
It showed that these two teams played their last competitive game three weeks ago. The bigger problem with CL finals in my opinion is that it is a one off game after a series of double headers. As long as it stays that way we will (on average) see bigger drama, and better quality football in the knockout stages.

Louis IX

Pelican
IT s the first year i am not watching football anymore.
So many hours lost knowing whatever left back of second tier , this guy from this team etc etc... so much time lost , football is clearly a weapon to offer cheap entertainment to the masses...
I became a mainstream guy , just watching world cup and the Euro , and i feel much better

Plus Oultre

Woodpecker
Polniy_Sostav said:
IT s the first year i am not watching football anymore.
So many hours lost knowing whatever left back of second tier , this guy from this team etc etc... so much time lost , football is clearly a weapon to offer cheap entertainment to the masses...
I became a mainstream guy , just watching world cup and the Euro , and i feel much better

It is part of becoming a more complete man .....

Plus Oultre said:
I love football, it is part of my infancy, make up childhood memories, and a big big part of my culture. I was lucky enough to be involved in sports from childhood in a recreational way, but (also lucky enough) that it never took a fanatic color, nor I made it the most important part of my life.

However, I am guilty of many times in my life growing up when I put more heart into it than I should had. It was a hard pill to swallow when I realized that professional sports is another globalist scheme to keep populations numbed:

As all aspects of modern life, it has been taken over and values other than amateur spirit have taken over. I do find value in the core principles of practicing sports; however, enough is enough and the line separating healthy and unhealthy is very fine. Like every other aspect of our lives that has been tainted, there is a mixed zone where the controlling strings mix with fraternal values; and, for weak or developing minds, it is very hard to distinguish it.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...se-70-to-team-of-15yearold-boys-a3257266.html

Australia's woman's team - ranked 5th in the world - just lost 7:0 against 15yo boys.

They give lots of excuses, but the reality is that they should play against 13yo boys next - that is roughly their level. And even then - it's possible that they have to go towards 12yo boys to have a good winning chance.

They could do a game playing in shape 50yo men and they would likely lose as well.

bk19xsa

Robin
I have seen women play football(soccer) and they are just not built for it. The game requires usually a low center of gravity and most female players, although having that, do not have the body structure that allows the center of gravity to matchup with the game physics. That's why their control, dribbling, running with the ball and kicking looks very awkward. Additionally they just do not have the strength, aggressiveness and reflexes required to play the sport at a male competitive level.

For guys to play the sport against females, the feeling is as if you are playing against toddlers or 10 year olds. You can shove them, dribble around them using your torso to block them off, and snatch the ball away from them easily.

Imagine if you are a red pill man and you play the sport twice or thrice a week in an amateur comeptive league with men. And then one day you get to suddenly play against women. The moment you start playing, you feel like a God because that's how easy it becomes. Not only the easy part, but there will be a sudden testosterone spike because you will feel naturally superior. Your ego will also come into play as you will think that no way you are going to let a girl get the better of you. This will result in you bullying them around and playing ultra aggressive. You will just go berserk and try to score as many goals as possible.

Sometimes the opposite happens and you play too cautiously thinking you will hurt them. This is how most blue pilled guys will usually play soccer against women. They will pussy out from challenges and play soft. It's hilarious to watch. Often times I'll see a woman bounce off 2-3 meters because of a normal challenge from a guy and the guy will go apologize as if he has done a grave mistake.

< Men don't play as tough against women - it's part of our biology to be more protective of them.

However women's sport and soccer is doomed anyway. If the globohomos manage to up their incomes artificially then it's only a matter of time before some less successful 2nd league male players declare themselves to be women, take some hormones and then win all the cups as the next superstars.

T and A Man

Pelican
Gold Member
It'll take some batshit crazy country like north Korea to send a team of men all who say they identify as women to the Olympics.

As there must be a women's event along side a men's event, they'll win 50% of the total medals, and hwad the medal tally.

Hilariry would ensue

Peacock
Gold Member
The irony here is that North Korea is the sane country with regards to gender roles, women can't even wear pants in public. Their government promotes healthy families, marriage and traditional gender roles, which has led to healthy demogaphic growth unlike in South Korea where feminism and materialism has crashed their birthrate and family formation.

We're the batshit crazy countries here, ruled by globohomo.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73180-post-1979960.html#pid1979960

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
It was a good game, USA had more and better chances early but the 2H was controlled by Mexico. It could have gone either way, I like what I saw from both sides from time to time. A solid match overall that was disappointing for the Americans, given they were at home.

bobmjilica

Sparrow
Kid Twist said:
It was a good game, USA had more and better chances early but the 2H was controlled by Mexico. It could have gone either way, I like what I saw from both sides from time to time. A solid match overall that was disappointing for the Americans, given they were at home.

We had all the chances in the world second half. Shouldn't have subbed altidore. Heartbreaker.

bobmjilica said:
Kid Twist said:

We had all the chances in the world second half. Shouldn't have subbed altidore. Heartbreaker.

Altidore fucked up. He missed 2 clear shots and that cost the US the game. You have to make those because those don't come back. But yeah, it was a good game.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
perro said:
bobmjilica said:
Kid Twist said:

Altidore fucked up. He missed 2 clear shots and that cost the US the game. You have to make those because those don't come back. But yeah, it was a good game.

The problem is that Zardes is terrible. Squad selection was bad to begin with and then the idiot coach didn't bring in the only legitimate offensive weapon we had available off the bench (Boyd).

Female soccer team demands equal pay. Heh - guess the female models also will forfeit their far superior income? On average female models earn 1000% more than the male counterparts and there are far less of male jobs out there, so the ratio should be even more slanted.

Harem Scarem

Sparrow
Gold Member
The women's football thing is becoming pretty obsessive. Besides the ratings, anecdotally I can say that all the desk jockeys at the office are hitting me up about whether I saw the latest game, and they look at me quizzically when I say that I'm not interested in women's football and I only saw a few minutes of it altogether. With the Dutch women's team being more competitive than the men's team in recent years, it's turning into a matter of patriotism almost, when in reality, men's and women's football are literally and figuratively in completely different leagues. Fans watching this stuff must think it's better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. "Soccer" in the US is a girl's sport and, lo and behold, the US dominates girls' soccer.

Imagine being so cucked as to go to the stadium with US flags and chanting "USA! USA!" while cheering for a purple-haired lesbian who disrespects her country for the sake of mean, petty, partisan politics. Might as well chant "Equal pay!" while you're at it, just buying the tickets is already pure cuckoldry unless you're a friend or relative of one of the players. I don't know or care about the politics of the Dutch players, but at least 10 out of 11 are white, and they don't actively hate the country. Half of them are lesbians, of course, but mostly of the lipstick variety.

I think women's football is the model for modern football that the corporate overlords want worldwide, and indeed are already implementing in the men's game. No atmosphere in the stadiums, everything is friendly and non-threatening, everyone chants the pre-assigned chants, brass bands playing the tunes dictated by sponsors, no guttural roars from the crowds, but high-pitched shrieks. Results often determined by marginal calls by the VAR. No history, which is one of the reasons why I never watch no matter how well my country does. I don't watch women's field hockey or mixed-gender netball either just because we're good at it, because the game is just not interesting to me.

bk19xsa

Robin
I can't stand the fake promotion of women's soccer. All the leftists news sites are just going gaga that the US won. It's become too forceful. Just reading that news makes me feel cucked.

This is a marketing model that almost all the leftist corporations and organizations have incorporated. They will advertise the f*** out of the product and force it down the throat of society. They will then mention why it is virtuous to accept the product. They'll say it is the right thing to do. They'll say the product prevents injustice. Otherwise you are a bad person for not buying/accepting the product.

It is infuriating because many gullible people start accepting it. That's why in the stadium there were chants of 'equal pay', because the media forced its way to the viewers' minds that 'equal pay' is the most important thing and the USWNT, the great champion team of soccer, deserves it. 'It is a great injustice to them and to soccer that they are not paid same as men'. Those who dare question this narrative and point out the stark truth of why this 'equal pay' nonsense is wrong are vilified by the media and painted as evil.

All crap. The US has some serious psychological issues and this one is right on top of them. It's just becoming worse and worse. And men hardly do anything about it.