The state of the US male

With the fascist lockdown continuing unabated YouTube has become a favorite time-killer.

Recently I stumbled upon the YouTube channel Jubilee. It usually makes content related to the US dating market. They are based on the Eastcoast.

After seeing a few videos I was absolutely appalled at the state of the American males portrayed. Feminine, emasculated, emotional, fragile, fake, vapid, estrogen loaded testosterone lacking, you name it. Absolute manginas.

As someone who has only met Americans outside the US I'd like to ask: is this video accurate in the way it portrays the US male anno 2020?

Travesty

Crow
Gold Member
All you need is an undercut, a beard, or a sleeve tattoo. Preferable all three. Everything else takes care of itself bros.

At least the guys seem to be in the same league as her. Also she has complete slut voice tone and body language and body shape. A slovenly, just enough to get laid on the reg body by whatever passable guy. You know she likes PopTarts, but won't go as far as ice cream every night.

murmurmur

Pigeon
The college over-educated limpwristed idiots you see here are common in the bigger cities, but they aren't the only ones there -- remember people self-select being featured in these videos.

That said, their behavior is a harbinger of what is to more generally come -- the bougie behavior of ten years ago is the normie behavior of today.

bucky

Pelican
There are a lot of guys like this here in the US.

Lately I've been wondering if being around "soyboys" of this sort this sort might possibly be affecting my T levels. Sounds kind of crazy I know, but I've heard that one reason convicts tend to be jacked is constantly being around other aggressive, masculine guys, which causes the body to respond by increasing testosterone production. If that's true, why wouldn't the opposite also be true, and I'm in the exact opposite environment here in the big city in the very blue state where I live: very secure and safe, and working mostly with physically unimposing men who are not very masculine.

The other day I was going through my workout journals and before and after pics from the last decade or so and it dawned on me that my best results have usually come while I've been working with the US military overseas. I look noticeably leaner and more muscular in my pictures from these times, and the amount I'm lifting is higher, although otherwise my diet and workouts are similar to what I do when I'm in the US. I'm seriously starting to wonder if this has to do with being around US military and masculine Eastern European and Latino local guys when I'm overseas, as opposed to guys like the guys in this video when I'm in the US.

HermeticAlly

Woodpecker
I knew as soon as he sat down that "Ryan" was going to win. Barely smiled, didn't fidget, seemed like he knew a bit of Game. Most of those guys, though... yikes.

Of course, in this case the "prize" is pretty lame. That girl is the definition of "average" in pretty much every way.

bucky

Pelican
I knew as soon as he sat down that "Ryan" was going to win. Barely smiled, didn't fidget, seemed like he knew a bit of Game. Most of those guys, though... yikes.

Of course, in this case the "prize" is pretty lame. That girl is the definition of "average" in pretty much every way.
I thought it would be the Indian guy. I jest.

I was going to say "average has noticeable arm fat in her twenties?" but then I realized that yeah, pretty much.