The Stefan Molyneux Thread

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
VNvet said:
Stefan Molyneux is on the JQ.

He's now a Christian.

I'm slightly skeptical, but we'll see. I don't think talking about the JQ, average IQ of Somalians, and Christianity will win him any friends.

1476737870532.jpg

I'm not a fan of his. He's pushing the idea that the left is somehow anti-white which is nonsense.

Similar to how the left pushes the narrative that the right is anti-minority.

No one is a victim in America period.

Enoch

Ostrich
perro said:
I'm not a fan of his. He's pushing the idea that the left is somehow anti-white which is nonsense.

Similar to how the left pushes the narrative that the right is anti-minority.

No one is a victim in America period.

Jussie Smollett faked getting lynched by maga white guys and walked. Try again.

ilostabet

Pelican
Having followed SM from afar since my libertarian phase many years ago I always thought Stefan was a talented grifter, drifting from ideology to ideology and stringing people along for personal gain, sometimes being really creepy (his defoo stuff).

I can't take the guy seriously. There's a difference between good analysis and a verbose one - he's a master at the latter and fools a great deal of people into thinking he has deep insights just because he speaks in a complicated way. Typical snake oil salesman.

There's also the hilariously cringy e-begging. Yikes.

But in general, he just seems to follow trends in the alternative sphere, and since many high profile people are either becoming Christians or Christians are becoming high profile people, has tipped his antenna that way.

I hope for his sake he really did find God or is in the process, but it's hard for me to believe it isn't Molyneux riding the wave again after the libertarian, ancap, alt-light and alt-right waves have died on the beach sands of materialist irrelevancy.

The good news is that there seems to be a Christian wave to ride.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I always thought he filled in that niche that Jordan Peterson was also looking to capitalise on.

The academic father figure missing from the lives of thousands if not millions of low-T fatherless white man-children.

Liberally sprinkle the word "son" into any of their deep-and-meaningfuls and you'll see just how creepy it gets.

Aurini

Ostrich
The entire alt-media is rife with marketing and self-serving propaganda. It's just a slightly more woke version of the MSM. Same incentive structure; just targeting the niche market. It's the Hot Topic to the MSM's Gap. Priorities are:

1. Will it make me popular?
2. Is it true?

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
Aurini said:
The entire alt-media is rife with marketing and self-serving propaganda. It's just a slightly more woke version of the MSM. Same incentive structure; just targeting the niche market. It's the Hot Topic to the MSM's Gap. Priorities are:

1. Will it make me popular?
2. Is it true?

This. Many such cases of youtubers being blown about in the wind by their audience.

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
It's funny because recently a random person that I know is like, "Do you know this Mike Cernovich guy?" and then he goes on to tell me how he has met him, it's all an act, he just made it rain and doesn't really care --- targeting the niche indeed.

Peacock
Gold Member
I think he's a bit creepy and manipulative, but yeah, there's definitely some solid content there, which you don't find with most of the other big alt-right personalities:

Chiosboy90

Woodpecker
Molyneux's Twitter is just golden over the last weeks. Very entertaining. But he is still not naming the ((Jew)) until lately, he comes closer and closer.

Ben Shapiro the hypocrite getting called out by Moly:

Shapiro 2018
shapiro1.png

Shapiro 2019 defending his own
shapiro2.jpg

Moly
molymeme1.jpg

griffinmill

Kingfisher
Chiosboy90 said:
Molyneux's Twitter is just golden over the last weeks. Very entertaining. But he is still not naming the ((Jew)) until lately, he comes closer and closer.

Ben Shapiro the hypocrite getting called out by Moly:

Shapiro 2018
shapiro1.png

Shapiro 2019 defending his own
shapiro2.jpg

Moly
molymeme1.jpg

God, I hate Ben Shapiro. He's that smug punchable nerd we all knew in high school.