The Super Straight Movement

Oz.

Pelican

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Wouldn`t super-straight mean that you are more than just heterosexual? Just like superman is more than a regular/normal man. In that sense super-straight means someone who`s more than just straight...for example gay.

Elipe

Pelican
Wouldn`t super-straight mean that you are more than just heterosexual? Just like superman is more than a regular/normal man. In that sense super-straight means someone who`s more than just straight...for example gay.
Implying that super-straight people are attracted to the wrong set of genders because of your silly old colonial English language? Why, that's bigoted. I am going to do the BRAVE and COURAGEOUS thing by STANDING UP to you and saying NO to your face while holding up my hand so you have to TALK TO THE HAND. I am strong, I am brave, I am handsome, I am SUPER!

Really though, super doesn't mean "more than" in the sense you're suggesting, super means something closer to "excessively". So Superman isn't "more than" a normal man in some way that makes him not a man; he has excessive traits of men - like strength.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Implying that super-straight people are attracted to the wrong set of genders because of your silly old colonial English language? Why, that's bigoted. I am going to do the BRAVE and COURAGEOUS thing by STANDING UP to you and saying NO to your face while holding up my hand so you have to TALK TO THE HAND. I am strong, I am brave, I am handsome, I am SUPER!

Really though, super doesn't mean "more than" in the sense you're suggesting, super means something closer to "excessively". So Superman isn't "more than" a normal man in some way that makes him not a man; he has excessive traits of men - like strength.

Well, I guess you`re right. But it can mean many things also I guess. Like superfluous, someone who`s not needed or wanted...like a gay person perhaps. ;)

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
As a man that with sexual preferences for people of cis identity, I am glad there is finally a movement that is dedicated to bring validity for my much maligned sexual identity. I'm tried of this anti-super transnormative culture where I am constantly made to feel like less by a person by late night comedians, hugely influential Twitter influencers, and major corporations. I'm glad there's a safe space where I know people will tell me that my presences are just as valid as the one promoted by our transnormative mainstream culture.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
61a476f8525c59e1.jpg

Warning: Explicit language.

30a664c226c9f148.jpg

T-minus 1 year before the Super Straight movement is deemed a terrorist organization
Maybe this will force people to spawn new movements like Ultra Mega Straight, Hyper-straight, or Straighter than Straight.

It's glorious to see that the "logic" and rationale of the left is being mirrored in this way. It truly unearths the hypocrisy and double standards by playing the identity politics game in reverse.

Elipe

Pelican
Maybe this will force people to spawn new movements like Ultra Mega Straight, Hyper-straight, or Straighter than Straight.

It's glorious to see that the "logic" and rationale of the left is being mirrored in this way. It truly unearths the hypocrisy and double standards.
And it's a great, even if petty, way to unnerve them by getting inside their OODA loop.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
I didn't get it at first. I had to read this: https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Super_Straight
I agree with budoslavic.
I guess I'd be classified as "super straight" but I'd just call it straight. Why would I want someone who doesn't identify with their own biological sex? They're demonically deceived.

The concept is designed to troll the trannies and other sexual freaks, by using their own rhetoric against them. It is just normal straightness, but cast into a hilarious form. I would say that no one who calls themselves super straight or posts anything using the term really identifies that way. Every single one is trolling.

The concept is designed to troll the trannies and other sexual freaks, by using their own rhetoric against them. It is just normal straightness, but cast into a hilarious form. I would say that no one who calls themselves super straight or posts anything using the term really identifies that way. Every single one is trolling.
It seems to be the perfect antidote to the identity politics mentality - multiply the number of identities to the point of absurdity. Agree and amplify. Having infinite classifications is as useless as no classifications.