The Super Straight Movement

Maybe this will force people to spawn new movements like Ultra Mega Straight, Hyper-straight, or Straighter than Straight.

It's glorious to see that the "logic" and rationale of the left is being mirrored in this way. It truly unearths the hypocrisy and double standards by playing the identity politics game in reverse.
INFINITY STRAIGHT! Represented as: ∞-

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
AvUBgIWl.jpeg

5P3Ntlt3.jpeg

It's always so strange how dramatic these people are about all the people who "will die" or end up in other 'game over'-type scenarios because of fairly benign things.
a considerable number - scratch that - all of them are mentally ill. That's the problem in the first place. That, and instead of truly trying to help them globalists and nation wreckers use them to tear at the fabric of our society.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
The concept is designed to troll the trannies and other sexual freaks, by using their own rhetoric against them. It is just normal straightness, but cast into a hilarious form. I would say that no one who calls themselves super straight or posts anything using the term really identifies that way. Every single one is trolling.
No it's not. This is a new attack on normal human sexuality being promoted by LGBTQ.

They are re-defining "straight" as people willing to have sex with trannies so that they can define people who are not willing to have sex with trannies as a hate group.

This is the consequence of turning sex into a leisure pastime outside of marriage. People who keep sex within biblical marriage are immune to this attack. Those degenerates who want to have sex with strangers on tinder will have to argue with trannies about why it isn't discrimination not to have sex with them.

Media propaganda arms are already defining "super straight" as a "hate movement" and its disturbing how fast most of you are just buying into it.

No it's not. This is a new attack on normal human sexuality being promoted by LGBTQ.

They are re-defining "straight" as people willing to have sex with trannies so that they can define people who are not willing to have sex with trannies as a hate group.

This is the consequence of turning sex into a leisure pastime outside of marriage. People who keep sex within biblical marriage are immune to this attack. Those degenerates who want to have sex with strangers on tinder will have to argue with trannies about why it isn't discrimination not to have sex with them.

Media propaganda arms are already defining "super straight" as a "hate movement" and its disturbing how fast most of you are just buying into it.
Interesting points, especially about their attempts to redefine what it means to be straight. I saw an article come up on Facebook the other day and the crux of it was "you can still be straight and have sex with your guy friends." They're trying their level best to obfuscate, deceive, and invert. Up is actually down, and hot is actually cold.

Thomas More

Hummingbird

I agree trannies are pushing the idea that straight men should consider the idea of sex with tranny women equally with real women, and should not care or even think to ask if they are pre or post op. They all need to be burned at the stake.

However, I think the people who invented super straight are yanking these pervert's chains, and it's working as intended. Obviously super straight is just code for normal straight, meaning a person who is disgusted by trannies. This is triggering the trannies in the most hilarious way. This is a classic 4chan-style troll, like saying the OK hand gesture is a secret white supremacist sign, or saying it's OK to be white straight.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
I agree trannies are pushing the idea that straight men should consider the idea of sex with tranny women equally with real women, and should not even care if they are pre or post op. They all need to be burned at the stake.

However, I think the people who invented super straight are yanking these pervert's chains, and it's working as intended. Obviously super straight is just code for normal straight, meaning a person who is disgusted by trannies. This is triggering the trannies in the most hilarious way. This is a classic 4chan bit, like saying the OK hand gesture is a secret white supremacist sign.
The origin doesn't matter. Just like you really will get fired for the OK hand sign, you soon really will get fired for saying you would never blow "trans woman's" hairy dong.

Athanasius

Pelican
A far more realistic dystopian novel than the stupid Handmaid's Tale would be one where people are assigned "partners" and it's luck of the draw whether you get a woman or a trans.

NPCs, always given to spouting propaganda, say these people are dying from name-calling. It's never due to filthy sexual practices like sodomy and the mental/spiritual degradation of rebelliously denying what God and every chromosome in your body says you are.

Also:

The few recent studies that consider transgender women (and even fewer that consider transgender men) as a specific group reveal alarmingly high HIV infection rates. According to one recent international analysis, transgender women have 49 times the odds of having HIV compared to the general population. While transgender men are less likely to be HIV positive than transgender women, their rates of infection are still higher than that of the general population.

One person who get infected by HIV by a tranny:
I ended up getting drunk at a party, the night was a blur. i woke up the next morning with a rather strange looking shemale in my bed. I was worried and i went to the clinic and got tested, i am positive for aids. How should I tell my girlfriend.....

They have wounds that require dilation to look like a female sex organ. That alongside the promotion of the anus as a sex organ are both degeneracies designed to harm and to kill.

Last edited:
Interesting points, especially about their attempts to redefine what it means to be straight. I saw an article come up on Facebook the other day and the crux of it was "you can still be straight and have sex with your guy friends." They're trying their level best to obfuscate, deceive, and invert. Up is actually down, and hot is actually cold.

Its similar to the argument. Its not gay when you are the active partner in sodomy.