The Super Straight Movement

Super Straight
Super Straight II
Ascended Super Straight
Ultra Straight
Exactly what we need. The number of categories should be constantly multiplied, just like we see with the hundreds of gender identities. Even if the mob bans Super Straight on Twitter and other platforms, other movements can be created all the time, so it's impossible to moderate.

And if Super Straight does get banned, people should turn around and use the rhetoric of the left - "Super Straight people are being discriminated against on the basis of their gender identity! Do you realise how many lives this will affect?! Do you realise that you are enabling hate speech against the Super Straight community?!11"

The irony is, straight people actually ARE being genuinely discriminated against nowadays - probably more so than someone who identifies as an asexual pony or whatever.

Last edited:

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
As an aside, you can make money on Etsy and elsewhere online with these campaigns by being able to quickly make and sell Super Straight (or whatever) masks, lapel pins, bumper stickers, flags, and t-shirts. That Super Straight symbol would be fun to wear around in a Blue city, because hipsters would be constantly asking you what it means, and then you would get a good laugh seeing the look on their faces when you explain it to them.

Infinity Straight - Emotionally drawn to single, virgins of the opposite sex who identify with their birth sex. Virgin here means they have never had sex before and are the appropriate age.
(Note, we can't use words like "requires" or "refusal" because they sound discriminatory.)
Response line to critics: I'm not discriminatory. I have an emotional preference! You're mocking me you hater!

Noting that the left keeps using "phobia" to label groups they hate, we can do that same!
Normaphobia - Afraid of being identified as normal (straight, natural sex, white (if they are white)) or of supporting normalicy.
Truthophobia - Afraid of the truth, of supporting objective truth and of correctness (esp out of fear of one's peers and societal repercussions).
Blancophobia - Afraid of being associated with or supporting the white race. Racist against whites.
Christophobia - Afraid of the Christians, spiritual powers, and prayer. Superstitious against Christianity.
Mysogephobia - Afraid of being critiqued by males.
Conservaphobia - Fear of conservatives.

Cuomo is a normaphobe! He legit says he's "black inside". Most libs are normaphobes.

Start using these terms, gents!

Infinity Straight - Emotionally drawn to single, virgins of the opposite sex who identify with their birth sex. Virgin here means they have never had sex before and are the appropriate age.
(Note, we can't use words like "requires" or "refusal" because they sound discriminatory.)
Response line to critics: I'm not discriminatory. I have an emotional preference! You're mocking me you hater!

Noting that the left keeps using "phobia" to label groups they hate, we can do that same!
Normaphobia - Afraid of being identified as normal (straight, natural sex, white (if they are white)) or of supporting normalicy.
Truthophobia - Afraid of the truth, of supporting objective truth and of correctness (esp out of fear of one's peers and societal repercussions).
Blancophobia - Afraid of being associated with or supporting the white race. Racist against whites.
Christophobia - Afraid of the Christians, spiritual powers, and prayer. Superstitious against Christianity.

Cuomo is a normaphobe! He legit says he's "black inside". Most libs are normaphobes.

Virgin here means they are a Daily Latin-Mass attending, Rosary-Carrying, home-schooled, only has a simple hand-me-down cellphone from the early 2000s, knows to only use the camera on it in to record a car accident for the insurance company, doesn't know what the word "Tinder" means, and helps her parents take care of her younger siblings.

Fixed it for you. What you wrote was lacking a certain je ne sais quoi...

I'm Super-Duper-Straight.

We're not like those hate-filled Super-Straights.

Elipe

Pelican

Truthophobia could be reworded as Logophobia, which has the double punch of sounding like someone who is afraid of logic.

Perhaps we should also add Phobiaphobia for people who are afraid of phobias. Phobiaphobics can't be left out, because we have to be inclusive. After all, diversity is our strength.

Virgin here means they are a Daily Latin-Mass attending, Rosary-Carrying, home-schooled, only has a simple hand-me-down cellphone from the early 2000s, knows to only use the camera on it in to record a car accident for the insurance company, doesn't know what the word "Tinder" means, and helps her parents take care of her younger siblings.

Fixed it for you. What you wrote was lacking a certain je ne sais quoi...

I'm Super-Duper-Straight.

We're not like those hate-filled Super-Straights.
Excellent. Though I would say she thinks "tinder" means "firewood", like a good traditional girl. Also, she wears dresses and thinks like a traditional woman. My my what a virgin. :)

Truthophobia could be reworded as Logophobia, which has the double punch of sounding like someone who is afraid of logic.
I like it. This could definitely be applied to Bill Gates since he now thinks math is too "white".

Perhaps we should also add Phobiaphobia for people who are afraid of phobias. Phobiaphobics can't be left out, because we have to be inclusive. After all, diversity is our strength.
Exclusiphobia - The fear of being excluded. Definitely a trait of all liberals.

Keep it coming guys. We're on a roll!

Towgunner

Kingfisher
At some point it must be our objective to just have normal mean straight. Otherwise, this is the sort of slight of hand that the left has been playing for years and so its refreshing to see it played right back at them. Because, if they're going as far to create a term such as Islamaphobia, then surely, there is such a thing as Christophobia.

If we want to win all we need to do is use the very same rules and tactics, I guess, that the left used on us right back to them. They always fall back on "we just want to live" or in a slightly extended version "we just want to live how we want to". In the tradition of live and let live, its effective. And for many people when, for instance, the gays said this, we felt compelled to oblige their request. "Hey, I don't agree with their lifestyle, but, who am I to tell another person what to do". I'm inline with such a sentiment, but, I've come to realize that this is not practical.

Because the left, which promoted themselves as anti-authority, is the very thing that is now not allowing people they don't like and approve of to not live how they want too. Example. Having been to homosexual communities, I do not want to live near that "community". Just recently they said little girls are "kinky". And even if they didn't in the spirit of live and let live, I should not have to explain myself because I should be free to NOT want to be around certain people. Yet, today, the left has become exactly what they said they were out to destroy, which is an institutionalized authoritarian force. Nazis. In this instance, you have no choice but to fully accept homosexuals. This creates discord because hypocrisy is quickly revealed and, of course, the draconian methods they use to enforce their demands. No one can compel you through force to do something against your will, if they do then there is oppression and injustice at work. Its ipso facto and, therefore, you can't defend it. This is where the left is currently. Its why we've already won.

The true equilibrium in a free society is to very much allow for freedom of thought, belief, association etc. Indeed, it keeps things like racism alive, but, so what. The left didn't eradicate racism, they just turned it on its head so now its okay to be racist against just white people. Though racism has declined, which is a net good, its one of those things that can never be eradicated, nor should it be. Not because I dislike or hate other races, I actually love them, but, to insist that I must means I must also blindly "accept" a pedophile or cross dressing freak. I must have the foundation that allows me to say clearly and without fear of any consequence that I do not wish to associate with certain people.

And I think, believe it or not, we're coming close to this inflection point. And we have the lettuce, guacamole, tomato people to thank for it. If anything Blacks want to sub-divide into their own culture, which I fully support. Its the homosexuals that really hammer on the whole inclusion bit. I wish we could all get along and live in harmony, but, differences exist. Blacks largely do not honor the kind of culture whites do. I'm talking about things like hard work, personal accountability, delayed gratification etc. This is hard to find consensus on. But, its possible because plenty of blacks do have this attitude. When it comes to sexuality, its a completely different thing because its not innate and its more of an addiction rather than an immutable attribute. This makes for the slide to pedophilia and abuse of various kinds. I believe this is fundamental to homosexuals and they will try to implement pedophilia out of pure obsession with lust. When they do, it will prove to everyone that compulsive tolerance and inclusion has its limits.

stugatz

Pelican
One thing that I'm afraid of with this is that in time, what happens to those who still refer to themselves as straight, not gay, or normal? I'm afraid if this phrase catches on too much, anyone not up with the lingo is going to get paired up with trannies or something and not know what hit them.

Granted, you're not going to see this if the person is aligned with us (attends a strong church, high bar for women he dates, etc.) but most men are normies.

At some point it must be our objective to just have normal mean straight. Otherwise, this is the sort of slight of hand that the left has been playing for years and so its refreshing to see it played right back at them. Because, if they're going as far to create a term such as Islamaphobia, then surely, there is such a thing as Christophobia.

If we want to win all we need to do is use the very same rules and tactics, I guess, that the left used on us right back to them. They always fall back on "we just want to live" or in a slightly extended version "we just want to live how we want to". In the tradition of live and let live, its effective. And for many people when, for instance, the gays said this, we felt compelled to oblige their request. "Hey, I don't agree with their lifestyle, but, who am I to tell another person what to do". I'm inline with such a sentiment, but, I've come to realize that this is not practical.

Because the left, which promoted themselves as anti-authority, is the very thing that is now not allowing people they don't like and approve of to not live how they want too. Example. Having been to homosexual communities, I do not want to live near that "community". Just recently they said little girls are "kinky". And even if they didn't in the spirit of live and let live, I should not have to explain myself because I should be free to NOT want to be around certain people. Yet, today, the left has become exactly what they said they were out to destroy, which is an institutionalized authoritarian force. Nazis. In this instance, you have no choice but to fully accept homosexuals. This creates discord because hypocrisy is quickly revealed and, of course, the draconian methods they use to enforce their demands. No one can compel you through force to do something against your will, if they do then there is oppression and injustice at work. Its ipso facto and, therefore, you can't defend it. This is where the left is currently. Its why we've already won.

The true equilibrium in a free society is to very much allow for freedom of thought, belief, association etc. Indeed, it keeps things like racism alive, but, so what. The left didn't eradicate racism, they just turned it on its head so now its okay to be racist against just white people. Though racism has declined, which is a net good, its one of those things that can never be eradicated, nor should it be. Not because I dislike or hate other races, I actually love them, but, to insist that I must means I must also blindly "accept" a pedophile or cross dressing freak. I must have the foundation that allows me to say clearly and without fear of any consequence that I do not wish to associate with certain people.

And I think, believe it or not, we're coming close to this inflection point. And we have the lettuce, guacamole, tomato people to thank for it. If anything Blacks want to sub-divide into their own culture, which I fully support. Its the homosexuals that really hammer on the whole inclusion bit. I wish we could all get along and live in harmony, but, differences exist. Blacks largely do not honor the kind of culture whites do. I'm talking about things like hard work, personal accountability, delayed gratification etc. This is hard to find consensus on. But, its possible because plenty of blacks do have this attitude. When it comes to sexuality, its a completely different thing because its not innate and its more of an addiction rather than an immutable attribute. This makes for the slide to pedophilia and abuse of various kinds. I believe this is fundamental to homosexuals and they will try to implement pedophilia out of pure obsession with lust. When they do, it will prove to everyone that compulsive tolerance and inclusion has its limits.
Some really excellent insights you've shared there.

To live is to discriminate. Every single choice you make is an act of discrimination that depends upon your hierarchy of values. You might like cake more than pie, and I might like chocolate more than ice cream - this would undoubtedly affect our purchases if we were to eat out at a restaurant. The same applies to the people you wish to welcome into your life.

It's like, where do we draw the line? Thinking back to high school, people segregated themselves into different groups on the basis of music subcultures. People are different. There's nothing wrong with gravitating towards kindred spirts, while staying away from people you don't have anything in common with. Plus, you can do that voluntarily, without being disrespectful or trying to impose your will on others and forcibly telling them how they should live their lives.

However, although it's arguably important to honour the humanity in everyone, it does not mean that incredibly undesirable behaviours and actions should be tolerated or even encouraged. You can love someone as a spiritual/transcendent being, while completely despising their behaviours and actions - a kind of tough love. Normalising abuse it in the name of "tolerance" and "diversity" is abhorrent. It violates the non-aggression principle and leads us away from the values which made the Western world so stable and successful.

I think that all of these attempts to create more "tolerance" actually lead to more intolerance in the long run. I've had friends of all kinds of races and nationalities over the years, and race was never a factor that stopped us getting along - it wasn't even on our radar. It eventually became clear that it was our shared personal and cultural values that allowed us to connect with each other.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
... if they're going as far to create a term such as Islamaphobia, then surely, there is such a thing as Christophobia.

If we want to win all we need to do is use the very same rules and tactics, I guess, that the left used on us right back to them.
This doesn't work for us. They do this because they control worldly institutions, like the media and the government. It also works for them because they are not concerned with God's prohibition on lying.

And even if it did work in one instance (which it will not) it would unwind one little tentacle of their 1000 tentacle monster.

We have to reject their framing totally. We need to build a society around a godly world view that doesn't include this divide and conquer identity politics catty little game they play.

We must build a logos based subculture, focused on absolute purity. This subculture is very small now, but it is very powerful, and will grow and succeed. As their culture fails and people want to join the culture of life they will need to put aside all their satanic framing.

Those that don't should not be engaged ideologically, where we discuss anything with them.