The Super Straight Movement

tractor

Robin
8a94d20fedaf2eb5.jpg

39a60f24f3c6690b.png

c2d253b3c1564937.jpeg

73c26e27b8040599.png

943c3d0b68b5113f.png

Super Straights across the globe are being oppressed. Their gender identities aren't being properly acknowledged, and this is leading to so, so much suffering. Don't believe me? Just look at all the superphobic hate crimes on Twitter.

Do you honestly think that the police should be spending most of their time arresting people for robbery and murder? If you think so, then you need to get your priorities straight. Mean Tweets destroy Super Straight lives, and the police should reallocate their resources to prevent this.

If you agree with this, then you'll also agree that the initialism should no longer be just LGBTQ - it should be LGBTQSS. Otherwise, you're a bigoted supporter of the LGBTQarchy.

Hilarious phenomenon, straight out of Saul Alinsky's 10 rules for radicals book.

Fight them with their own weapons, according to their own 'logic'. The exposed, defensive position has been tried and failed. You don't own the institutions and therefor the language and therefor you will never hold your ground. Millions of heads have proverbially exploded in the last couple of days.

Having said that the tranny problem is a much bigger problem than previously assumed. I thought that they were a bunch of sad mentally ill freaks online but turns out plenty of people get harassed by them

SPOILER ALERT: LANGUAGE
1615281492766.png1615281155135m.jpg1615281594655 (1).jpg1615281594655.jpg1615282599135.png1615283933869.jpg

Last edited:

Elipe

Kingfisher
Alright guys you're my brothers and I just can't hide it anymore it's eating me alive inside....

I'm coming out of the closet

I'm super straight

Please accept my for who I am, love is love.
So brave, so courageous. Thank you for this. How are your parents taking the stunning news? Have you told them? I hear a lot of parents get very nervous about the idea of having grandchildren eventually.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Thank you thank you so much I knew my brothers would support me. I know my parents will understand because it’s my body and my choice and I am a strong proud superstraight person and love is love, I was born this way. I got a standing ovation today at my local Starbucks and ive been offered the cover of GQ and men’s fitness. All of the support in the superstraight community is so strong....we can do anything together these intolerant nazis have no choice but to accept us!!!

kazz

Kingfisher
This is great I have been worried about trannies when I visit Thailand for the first time.

Thai Tranny: Oh why so handsome!?

Me: Sorry but I identify as Super Straight.