The Super Straight Movement

Pendleton

Pelican
Hilarious phenomenon, straight out of Saul Alinsky's 10 rules for radicals book.

Fight them with their own weapons, according to their own 'logic'. The exposed, defensive position has been tried and failed. You don't own the institutions and therefor the language and therefor you will never hold your ground. Millions of heads have proverbially exploded in the last couple of days.

Having said that the tranny problem is a much bigger problem than previously assumed. I thought that they were a bunch of sad mentally ill freaks online but turns out plenty of people get harassed by them

SPOILER ALERT: LANGUAGE
View attachment 29648View attachment 29649View attachment 29650View attachment 29651View attachment 29652View attachment 29653
I don't know which is worse. The obviously mentally ill tranny freak or the stupid women who invite him to their party and expect normal behavior.

Elipe

Kingfisher
I don't know which is worse. The obviously mentally ill tranny freak or the stupid women who invite him to their party and expect normal behavior.
That is the fatal flaw of women: as socializers, they are made to socialize and make people feel "welcome". This helps them protect society by disarming the losers of society (omega males) by making them feel like they're at least still a part of society so they don't go postal, and it also serves as a matchmaking function.

The twisted irony here is that despite being huge supporters of trannyism, women also happen to be tranny prey. All the rules the "patriarchy" made, existed to protect women. Nobody benefited from Da Patriarchy more than women did, and women clamored for it to be torn down so that they could invite rapists in drag over for sleepovers to make them not feel bad about being rapists in drag.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
In the 1970's homosexuals were classified as mentally ill. Then they were normalized. Today trannies are going from mentally ill to 'normal'. So it's funny to see the people who think it's normal to be 'gay' but transgenders are a step too far. It's the same timeline, generations apart.

Well, my perspective is I really don't care how you want to live. I might think it's disgusting to say the least and you're going to burn in hell for it but it's not my life to destroy go have fun wallowing in filth if you want. My issue comes from people who think it's special, who think their disgusting lifestyle deserves special treatment and even want to force us to consider it normal. Keep it in your basement and your own personal corners of hell.

Social media did all of this, allowed of them to band with other disgusting people like them and all these weirdos hiding in the shadows put their life in the open and don't have any shame about it because they found other nasty people doing it too. Same with girls proud to be whores, same with pretty much everything so quickly destroying society today. Then it was encouraged by the people in power who want to see the world burn for their gain or just because they are demons and this is where we ended up.....

Hypno

Crow
If you really want to infuriate the leftist then identify as normal. There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Darwin. Science.

Think about it. Why would evolution cause homosexuality or transsexualism. From the Darwinian perspective, its not "normal". Suboptimal.

il_1588xN.1016257037_cyo6.jpg

Guitarman

Pelican
While I can see this "Super straight" is just a piss take and a massive troll I have to say I've never been comfortable with being called "straight" and certainly not "cis".

I actually see the term "straight" as being mildly offensive, like you are boring, somehow "stiff" ( not in that sense!), stuffy and not at all fun. You are also making the mistake of falling into the perverts frame by calling yourself "straight" or even "super straight". And I bet it was one of those perverts that invented all this stuff also coined the mildly offensive term "straight". No thank you, I reject that fagot labelling.

As the poster above said its bigger troll to self refer as normal. So there, I've said it, I'm a normal, healthy, sexually natural man.

I also reject the idea of "sexual identity" which is also a perverts invention, created to justify their activities. So let's not talk about being "straight" anymore. Being sexually normal, healthy and natural is where it's at, between a natural man and woman.

Btw- if you look at some of the other articles on that site where the linked article is from its obvious this is a massive spoof Website. In fact it reads like the spoof papers the fake SJW academics got published a few years ago and succeeded in trolling the social justice "scientific" journals.

Last edited:

HighTower

Robin
We can define sexuality too. Love it!

Isn't this is what we are allowing these people to do to begin with? The queers can have all the fun they like but the fact is I won't even date a mentally ill woman and unfortunately homosexuals all fall in this broad category to a significantly worse degree.

Maybe rarely someone is born homosexual but the reality is 95% of homos are sexual abuse victims mostly as children. Pay me now or pay me later but I am still getting paid as we can't heal if we do not face facts.

Last edited:

Elipe

Kingfisher
Darwin. Science.

Think about it. Why would evolution cause homosexuality or transsexualism. From the Darwinian perspective, its not "normal". Suboptimal.
Darwinism has, as an intellectual framework, been dead to me for many years. And I don't mean that I believed in it, I mean dead to me as in anybody still holding to it I literally regard as retarded. Atheists these days hold to Darwinian beliefs more out of necessity, because it's the only thing that really gives the appearance of justifying an atheistic worldview, but it has been shredded to pieces so badly over the past two decades that I can't imagine any serious thinker ever taking it seriously anymore.

For example, Darwinism rides on the concept of natural selection being a gene optimizing function - "best fit". But observations and logic have shown that natural selection is not gene optimizing, it is gene culling. Natural selection is, in reality, a function of equilibrium, of averages. It is not the best fit that dominate, but the average that do - those who are in equilibrium, neither best fit, nor worst fit.

To use a human example of this idea: nerds would be considered at the right end of the bell curve, but they don't reproduce as much despite being a "best fit" version of a human, who is thought to be defined by his brainpower. On the other end, you have the morons who are too stupid to live, so they win themselves a nice Darwin Award. Instead, what we find is reversion to the means and a predisposition for midwits to dominate the curve.

The fact that the soy-addled IFLS crowd is also dunking on Darwinism because it's an "unwoke" concept is just cherry topping on the schadenfreude cake too.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
While I can see this "Super straight" is just a piss take and a massive troll I have to say I've never been comfortable with being called "straight" and certainly not "cis".

I actually see the term "straight" as being mildly offensive, like you are boring, somehow "stiff" ( not in that sense!), stuffy and not at all fun. You are also making the mistake of falling into the perverts frame by calling yourself "straight" or even "super straight". And I bet it was one of those perverts that invented all this stuff also coined the mildly offensive term "straight". No thank you, I reject that fagot labelling.

I refer to myself as heterosexual. As a bonus, saying "heterosexual" leads me to use the term "homosexual" in the same sentence as in, "As a single heterosexual I find _______ but of course you as a homosexual _________________." They HATE the term homosexual; I have no idea why. It triggers them, but if put in the same sentence as heterosexual there is nothing they can say about it. It's always met with visible wincing and an abrupt end of the conversation.