The Super Straight Movement

Will the trans movement finally wake women up?

It seems that the next step is to replace women for trans women. Some feminists have already picked up on this. Not only will women be replaced but they will prioritize "trans women" need over "cis women's." Hopefully, it will be a wake up call
Yup. Confuse, then fuse as Icke says. They're in the confusing stage, but where they wanna take it there's not supposed to be masculinity/femininity or a gender at all... that's the real long term agenda. Babies being produced in labs, that kinda stuff. Control, control, control.

StSeb

Pigeon
No it's not. This is a new attack on normal human sexuality being promoted by LGBTQ.

They are re-defining "straight" as people willing to have sex with trannies so that they can define people who are not willing to have sex with trannies as a hate group.

This is the consequence of turning sex into a leisure pastime outside of marriage. People who keep sex within biblical marriage are immune to this attack. Those degenerates who want to have sex with strangers on tinder will have to argue with trannies about why it isn't discrimination not to have sex with them.

Media propaganda arms are already defining "super straight" as a "hate movement" and its disturbing how fast most of you are just buying into it.
Completely agree, calling yourself super straight means your allowing them to redefine the meaning of a normal straight person.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
While your average person sees the trans stuff and is just disgusted and repelled by it, there are very few people able to put together the big picture. Anglin says the goal is child sexuality, which is the best hypothesis I've seen yet. It obviously makes no sense to do all this gender confusion stuff, and it doesn't even mesh with the leftists' own ideology. Heck, most gay people dislike trans. Because it's not for them. The goal is to sexualize a child, someone who does not have a sexual identity.

Durden347

Robin
Straight men-trans couples
Will become the norm in a few years. They will make it a staple in the media and make movies about it, mark my words.
They were never even straight to begin with. They might as well be part of the LGBTLHUGYUIK Community. I don't care what the media says about it.

stugatz

Pelican
Completely agree, calling yourself super straight means your allowing them to redefine the meaning of a normal straight person.
I understand the point you and Cervantes are making, but weren't they already going to redefine straight anyway? I've said for years "if trannies feel that they're truly become women, why on earth would they feel pressured to disclose that they've had an operation?"

Super Straight, though, doesn't exactly do much except really upset leftists (which is very very funny). For that reason I don't mind the phrase being thrown around, but it's probably not a good idea for it to cross over into the mainstream.

I guess I should be in a hurry to get married so I can avoid all of this.

Last edited:

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I understand the point you and Cervantes are making, but weren't they already going to redefine straight anyway? I've said for years "if trannies feel that they're truly become women, why on earth would they feel pressured to disclose that they've had an operation?"

Super Straight, though, doesn't exactly do much except really upset leftists (which is very very funny). For that reason I don't mind the phrase being thrown around, but it's probably not a good idea for it to cross over into the mainstream.

I guess I should be in a hurry to get married so I can avoid all of this.

I agree, I think super straight is really an instrument that upsets leftists. Sort of like the "straight pride march" in Boston a couple of years ago. Super straight is more of a ruse than it is an attempt to redefine anything. It gets you to think about how absurd the left has become in regards to sexuality. I'm not as concerned about this becoming popular enough to really redefine straight, that's not our sides MO. As such, it will probably die-down as it already has. But let's take what we can get. Super straight is just another grassroots response to homosexual madness. We'll see more and more of this sort of thing going forward until the madness subsides significantly or ends.

Something occurred to me just now too. Super straight is grass roots. It came out of the ether from somewhere, resonated and went viral. The lgtrjdjhdskuew48273*&& on the other hand is not. Its literally the opposite. Sure, one can argue its grassroots in that the gay community advocates for it and that is a part of the public and therefore its grassroots. But, not so fast. What I see is a lot of institutional support more so than a local advocacy group of ordinary citizens. There are no "straight studies" departments at universities. There are queer studies departments. This matters, because, where do you think all these ridiculous ideas, such as 729 "genders" come from? Who has the time to literally write all this stuff out? Tenured "academics" collecting fat paychecks do. And these ideas quite literally come from an institution, college or university, ergo, its institutional versus grassroots.