The Syria conflict thread

Phazlenut

Sparrow
TigerMandingo said:
For the first time since WW2, an illegal American intervention is being thwarted by other powers.
Hey now, let's remember our history here. The Korean war wasn't so hot for Truman and Douggy Mac either. Heck, the PLAAF actually fought American WW2 aces plane-to-plane over the Yalu River on multiple occasions. Let's call that one a tie.

Vietnam was a near-complete loss, again due to Sino-Soviet support of the Cong.

After Khruschev and Mao split, all the Presidents from Nixon on got to do pretty much what they liked.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I need to correct my previous statement. It isn't just 1 base, its a few actually and this includes airfields.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...occupation-syria-controls-region-size-croatia

The New Yorker: "The United States has built a dozen or more bases from Manbij to Al-Hasakah, including four airfields, and American-backed forces now control all of Syria east of the Euphrates, an area about the size of Croatia."

But in September the White House announced a realignment of its official priorities in Syria, namely to act "as a bulwark against Iran's expanding influence." This means the continued potential and likelihood of war with Syria, Iran, and Russia in the region is ever present, per Stripes:

Syrian government troops and Iranian proxy fighters are to the south and west. They have threatened to take the area back by force, in pursuit of President Bashar Assad's pledge to bring all of Syria under government control.

Already signs of an Iraq-style insurgency targeting US forces in eastern Syria are beginning to emerge.

In Raqqa, the largest Syrian city at the heart of US occupation and reconstruction efforts, the Stripes report finds the following:

The anger on the streets is palpable. Some residents are openly hostile to foreign visitors, which is rare in other towns and cities freed from Islamic State control in Syria and Iraq. Even those who support the presence of the U.S. military and the SDF say they are resentful that the United States and its partners in the anti-ISIS coalition that bombed the city aren't helping to rebuild.

And many appear not to support their new rulers.

"We don't want the Americans. It's occupation," said one man, a tailor, who didn't want to give his name because he feared the consequences of speaking his mind. "I don't know why they had to use such a huge number of weapons and destroy the city. Yes, ISIS was here, but we paid the price. They have a responsibility."

The expanding mission here is to seize Syrias oil and gas reserves by force like they have done in Afghanistan to secure a position in asia along with a lot of natural resources.

It is also a long-term plan to take out Assad and then Iran. All for Israel I am sure.

Batka

Foolsgo1d said:
I need to correct my previous statement. It isn't just 1 base, its a few actually and this includes airfields.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...occupation-syria-controls-region-size-croatia

The New Yorker: "The United States has built a dozen or more bases from Manbij to Al-Hasakah, including four airfields, and American-backed forces now control all of Syria east of the Euphrates, an area about the size of Croatia."

But in September the White House announced a realignment of its official priorities in Syria, namely to act "as a bulwark against Iran's expanding influence." This means the continued potential and likelihood of war with Syria, Iran, and Russia in the region is ever present, per Stripes:

Syrian government troops and Iranian proxy fighters are to the south and west. They have threatened to take the area back by force, in pursuit of President Bashar Assad's pledge to bring all of Syria under government control.

Already signs of an Iraq-style insurgency targeting US forces in eastern Syria are beginning to emerge.

In Raqqa, the largest Syrian city at the heart of US occupation and reconstruction efforts, the Stripes report finds the following:

The anger on the streets is palpable. Some residents are openly hostile to foreign visitors, which is rare in other towns and cities freed from Islamic State control in Syria and Iraq. Even those who support the presence of the U.S. military and the SDF say they are resentful that the United States and its partners in the anti-ISIS coalition that bombed the city aren't helping to rebuild.

"We don't want the Americans. It's occupation," said one man, a tailor, who didn't want to give his name because he feared the consequences of speaking his mind. "I don't know why they had to use such a huge number of weapons and destroy the city. Yes, ISIS was here, but we paid the price. They have a responsibility."

The expanding mission here is to seize Syrias oil and gas reserves by force like they have done in Afghanistan to secure a position in asia along with a lot of natural resources.

It is also a long-term plan to take out Assad and then Iran. All for Israel I am sure.
There are many ways to skin an American cat.

PharaohRa

Kingfisher
Foolsgo1d said:

Israel needs to cut their losses because what is going to happen is that they are going to lose their country due to their insatiable Semitic greed. Heck, even Henry Kissinger knows it, and he is as much of a (((tribe))) member as the rest of them.

Peacock
Gold Member
P-Ra you're ignoring the main issue here, the losses in blood and treasure aren't israeli... They won't cut anything out as long as they get the US to do their dirty work. All for a few scheckels thrown in lobbying fees, nets them a $6 trillion taxpayer-funded war chest.

PharaohRa

Kingfisher
911 said:
P-Ra you're ignoring the main issue here, the losses in blood and treasure aren't israeli... They won't cut anything out as long as they get the US to do their dirty work. All for a few scheckels thrown in lobbying fees, nets them a $6 trillion taxpayer-funded war chest.

911, I understand where you are coming from and you have a point that Israel is using American funds for their adventures the same way a woman uses a man's checking account to satisfy her hedonistic urges. However, if you think about it, the US will eventually cease being an Israeli puppet (I give it 10 years tops). When that happens, the Israels will need to find a new and willing host, and will have to use what funds they have saved up to keep their country afloat. Now, because of the Internet, they will not have any luck to find a sucker to latch onto to do their dirty work and use up what ever money the Rothschilds (or any other Jewish billionaire) will send their way to keep them afloat, and knowing the Jews, they will drop a bad investment like a hot potato when the time is ready. It is the same concept as all the rich alpha males putting the word out to each other that the seductive vixen trying to woo them only wants their cash and nothing else and the vixen realizing that the game is over.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member

Peacock
Gold Member
Very positive, potentially game-changing announcement coming from Trump just an hour ago, a 180-degree policy change!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States said on Wednesday it has begun withdrawing U.S. forces from Syria as U.S. officials said the United States was considering pulling out all its troops as it winds up its campaign to retake territory once held by Islamic State.

"We have started returning United States troops home as we transition to the next phase of this campaign," White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said in a statement issued after President Donald Trump tweeted that "We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there."

It was not immediately clear from Sanders' statement whether all of the roughly 2,000 U.S. troops in the country would leave and if so, by when.
Reading between the lines, Trump's use of "my" in the above tweet points to the fact that this goes against the plan of the neocons in his administration and party establishment.

Kudos to Trump if he follows through.

Rand Paul approves:

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
This announcement was left of field. I guess this is 100% the Pentagon and Israel wanting to have a sure winner on killing Assad and getting Iran.

Trump should remind them he is the CinC of the US military and they are desk clerks at best.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I know the feelings about reddit (me included) but this gem of a thread showing the (((warmongers))) being upset could prove this troop pull out as a left of field move by Trump.

/r conspiracy thread

Turkey does want to invade the country in a big way though. The US was helping them.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Maybe this is to soften the "not going to get a wall" blow.

Still I'm skeptical it will actually happen. What we will do is just arm through proxy anyway.

Peacock
Gold Member
Cucks like Lindsay Graham have been out in full force bitching against Trump's policy change, working hard for their AIPAC sheckels.

Caduceus

Kingfisher
spokepoker said:
Better start lining the kids up to act out another gas attack.

Ah yes....dead (or suffering) babies and children.
Jewish controlled media's preferred method of emotionally triggering naiive white people into doing anything (((they))) want.

Bienvenuto

Pelican
Gold Member
Batka said:
Foolsgo1d said:

There are many ways to skin an American cat.
How is the Pentagon gonna be with just upping and leaving all of this suddenly?

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Well it can go several ways.

Turkey wants the Kurds and with US assets in the way it wouldn't look too good in the news if Tukey were firing over the heads of US troops. Ths pull out can be seen as a means to give the Turks full access and plausible deniability from the US. They have left the Kurds high and dry before in Iraq remember.

Assad is then free to move his troops in alongside Iranian militias and Russian mercs without the worry of US airpower turning on them.

This sets up a potential fight between a NATO power and two ME countries which are the target of the deep state anyway.

This is either a trap or a wildcard Trump has thrown in to fuck with the industrial complex. He needs to keep things moving in some way. Any way this goes nobody is a sure winner because someone loses.

BlueMark

Woodpecker
Gold Member
^ Next step should be to kick Turkey out of NATO, thereby reversing the expansion toward Russia. Long shot but one can hope.