The Tennis Thread

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
With the forum focusing on Orthodoxy, it is worth highlighting the fact that, this week, we've had (at the Cincinnati Masters 1000), 4 male semifinalists that are proud Orthodox.

Namely, the Russians Rublev and Medvedev, plus the half-Russians Zverev and Tsitsipas. Those, plus Djokovic (another, very active and faithful, Orthodox) are now dominating the prestigious world of tennis.

With Federer and Nadal out of the game for good, and with Thiem burnt out, top tennis is now in the hands of Orthodox champions, plus a handful of Italian or Polish Catholic outsiders (Berettini, Sinner, Hurkazc).

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
The courageous Tsitsipas and the faithful Djokovic are opposed to the Covid "vaccine", which infuriates MSM and the management dudes of the Australian Open, who are preparing for more mandates and quarantines next January.

Anyway, one of the few pro tennismen that got jabbed, is the Leftist Chardy, ex top 25.

Well, the Pfizer vaccine got him good. Chardy is physically destroyed, hardly moving, after receiving the vaccine. Thank you Pfizer (not).

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
The courageous Tsitsipas and the faithful Djokovic are opposed to the Covid "vaccine", which infuriates MSM and the management dudes of the Australian Open, who are preparing for more mandates and quarantines next January.

Anyway, one of the few pro tennismen that got jabbed, is the Leftist Chardy, ex top 25.

Well, the Pfizer vaccine got him good. Chardy is physically destroyed, hardly moving, after receiving the vaccine. Thank you Pfizer (not).

That's great for Joko and Tsitsipas, not good for Chardy. I remember Chardy couldn't play the US Open. He shouldn't have done anything for the "common good", that's a pretty stupid reason to inject poison into your own body. Absolutely absurd reasoning based on genocidal lies.

Anyway, I hope Joko and Tsitsipas stay strong and I remember seeing that Medvedev and Zverev won't get it and I'm sure there are many others as well. They all are quite aware of what happened to Chardy and being some of the best conditioned athletes in the world, they should not be willing to risk debilitation or death.

Having to listen to the Marxist elitist tennis commentators opine about this at the upcoming AUS Open should be absolutely insufferable. Just to be as absurd as possible, the on court post match interviews should be done with the commentator at the service line and the player up at the net, each with a standing mic brought in by security staff wearing gloves and a deliberate isopropyl alcohol wipe-down for the sake of the TV viewers. Neither player or commentator should be allowed to touch the mic or the stand. No one would bat an eye at the clown world insanity of it.

Tennis is a great sport, combining athletic virtuosity, intelligence, fitness, endurance and and an iron will. The epic matches of the last century have brought a lot of excitement and inspiration to the fans. Unfortunately, tennis is one of the most globalist, agenda driven sports in the world. They probably push the globalhomo order more than any other sport. I've been a big fan for many years but it's getting tougher to watch and care as they push and spout more and more despicable garbage at the Grand Slams, which of course have the most exciting matches. Maybe it would be better to watch with the sound off but then you would miss the crowd reaction. What a dilemma.