The terrain theory

Edin

Robin
Every cloud has a silver lining. The politicians, the media, allopathic medicine and big pharma have all shot themselves in the foot. The corona hoax has accidentally pulled the genie is out of the bottle. The rebirth of the terrain theory is happening and nothing will stop it. Although it might seem otherwise but there a big and exciting shift in human awareness.

I know that the terrain theory has a lot of holes in it but this only because research has been stalled for decades. The biggest hole so far is its inability to explain why some disease seem "contagious". My own research and intuition has led me to believe that disease, like moods, behavior and mentality, are "learned" and copied/mimicked by the cells. For example, we all know that when I grumpy or sad person enters the room we instantly "feel" their mood even without a word being spoken. We might catch their mood or we might not, depending on our psychological terrain conditions AND how close we are to that person. Also, psychology of crowd behaviour demonstrates that in larger scale. So similarly a close circle of people (like a family, for example) tends to share certain conditions.

Cells are emphatic.

The age factor is also crucial as the terrain condition change with age. Which is why children all go through periods of developing certain conditions. The seasons factor create the illusion of mass infections but they are only triggered by weather conditions. The corona hoax itself is a prime example of how a bad idea, like disease, can become "contagious".

The environmental conditions can also create the illusion of contagious disease. Pollution affects everyone, again to a certain degree. The introduction of 5G now creates a radical change in the electromagnetic conditions we live in, so the body tries to adapt and sometimes it does that through a health crisis.

Last but no least, the MIND factor plays a huge role in whether we develop certain conditions or not. You can eat a poisonous mushroom and be totally fine if you can put yourself in a certain state of mind. There's a PLACEBO effect but there's also a NOCEBO effect. Student doctors can develop symptoms of a disease they currently study in details.

Toxins and bugs are all around us and we constantly exchange them between one another but it is the terrain which determines how much of them we will actually "catch". So trying to create a sterile environment is totally counter productive. The conditions on this planet are quite volatile and we can not expect a smooth ride but instead embrace it.

This video provides some good material to get you going.

Last edited:

fortyfive

Woodpecker
Never heard of terrain theory, but I believe fear can produce sickness.

"What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has happened to me. I have no peace, no quietness; I have no rest, but only turmoil.” Job 3.25

From people I know, surely the most unhealthy, allergic, weak people are those who are constantly in a state of fear from germs, viruses, what to eat, what to not eat, still anxious, worrying about something.

Last edited:

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
I think the truth is closer to terrain theory than the modern consensus of germ theory (especially with regard to viral diseases) but I think there is truth to both. For example I got a stomach bug that left me bed-ridden for about a day and a half. My wife took care of me during that time. Very shortly after recovering my wife caught the same bug, same symptoms, lasted longer. Germ theory would say I gave it to her. Terrain theory would say we probably ate something bad and came down with an illness. I think the truth is more like I was low on vitamin D since it was the winter, it was the holiday season, so I was eating unhealthy food, and that left me vulnerable to a disease, which I contracted, and then gave it to her.

Edin

Robin

We are interconnected.​

During this most extreme collapse of human health in our history, we have made a startling discovery: human cells are not at the center of human health. Instead, it’s the cells within our microbiome, functioning as the life-giving soil within our gut and internal organs, which is at the core. The microbiome guides human health and is one of the most important contributors to the functioning of our immune system.

The human cells are not at the center of human health. Instead, it’s the cells within our microbiome, functioning as the life-giving soil within our gut and internal organs, which is at the core.

The same is true for other live creatures, like plants. We all have heard the statement that the soil we grow our plants on are depleted of nutrients and so is our food but a recent study (D. Sparks "Environmental Soil Chemistry", 2nd Edition) has found out that this is not entirely true. Also the soils with the highest nutrients do not predict the best plant growth. The best predictor for plant growth is the fungal-bacteria ratio. Pesticides, herbicides and ploughing destroy the fungal webs in the soil.

The view that bugs are cause of disease is in fact anti-life philosophy and thus Satanic. Not only medicine with their vaccines and other drug, but our whole world view at the moment is anti-life. But like I said in the introduction of this thread, the elite have actually triggered the process of growing awareness of that by overplaying their cards.

When the enemy digs their own grave, hand them a shovel.

I think the truth is closer to terrain theory than the modern consensus of germ theory (especially with regard to viral diseases) but I think there is truth to both. For example I got a stomach bug that left me bed-ridden for about a day and a half. My wife took care of me during that time. Very shortly after recovering my wife caught the same bug, same symptoms, lasted longer. Germ theory would say I gave it to her. Terrain theory would say we probably ate something bad and came down with an illness. I think the truth is more like I was low on vitamin D since it was the winter, it was the holiday season, so I was eating unhealthy food, and that left me vulnerable to a disease, which I contracted, and then gave it to her.

The terrain theory does NOT state that germs can not cause disease - they can do that. Germs do cause illness, when the germs in your body/terrain are out of balance. The solution is to get the germs back into balance.

The terrain theory states that germs are pleomorphic, they change form according to the conditions around them. So if one has a lot of decaying, toxic or dying tissue, certain germs will morph into a type that can clean up the site of decay and that's what they call "bad" bacteria or viruses. But once the site is cleaned up and the balance restored the bacteria can morph back into a "good" type.

If we follow the Germ theory rationale the bugs in your stomach would have kept multiplying and eventually overwhelmed you. But what happened is that those bugs finished their job of cleaning up and you got well. The reason why your wife got affected too is because the bugs had to do some work in her system too.

Last edited:

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
I don`t think that there is something called the "terrain theory" really. The idea that it`s the state of the organism and the immune function that dictates the outcome of infection is not that radical after all. The question is really the emphasis. What matters most and what do you focus on.

With covid the focus is on vaccines, because they make money. (and other more sinister agenda`s as well) You could emphasise the connection between obesity and the metabolic syndrome, both in terms of individual outcome and the effect on the population as a whole. But again that doesn`t happen due to both crappy foods and medications making money again. The same pattern can be extrapolated to anything from cancer to dental caries.

I have little hope of this dynamic changing any time soon. We have all the data in the world supporting this, but is doesn`t make any difference. The average person is not smart enough to see through the veil of lies, and it`s getting worse if anything. The whole body positivity movement is evidence of just that. You just have to take care of yourself as best you can!

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
The rebirth of the terrain theory is happening and nothing will stop it.
I have heard that Pasteur himself - who was the father of germ theory - has turned to terrain theory when he got older but that part of his work is not advertised today. I could not find proof for that I only have heard that mentioned by alternative medicine people.

I think the two theories are the two sides of the same coin. Focus moved too much to germ theory and many people ignore the terrain theory.

People also ignore the fact that bacteria on our skin and in our stomach is the main contributor to our health. This means that constant disinfection is not the source of health. But we have to keep a healthy balanced environment for them.

So I believe that in our day to day life we have to concentrate on terrain theory the most. But in case I would have to a man died of ebola then I would use protective clothes and I would also use disinfectant on that. I would not dare to ignore germs.

Edin

Robin
The concept of injecting substances like vaccines, for example is anti-biology science.

Vaccines and the Basics of Biology

Anyone knowing the basics of biology should know:

1. That all vaccines by their very nature are antigens and that every antigen by definition must be a foreign protein or a substance attached to one’s own or some other foreign protein;

2. That no foreign protein can be absorbed into the blood stream unless it is digested in the alimentary canal into its basic amino acids;

3. That it is these amino acids which after being absorbed into the blood stream are reconstituted into one’s own proteins and it is these proteins which distinguishes every being of existence into self and non-self.

4. That any interference or tampering with these laws of existence can bring calamity to the being in which it occurs such as by causing auto-immune conditions like autism, etc.
This is precisely what may be occurring due to vaccine injections in people. Surprisingly, I am presently the only scientist who is reminding others about this phenomenon of existence. If I am wrong, I would like to be corrected by those claiming to possess better knowledge of same.

The foreign proteins in vaccines originate from not only the infectious organisms against which one wishes to produce infection-fighting antibodies but also the artificial media in which these organisms are grown. Contained in such media may include one or more of the following materials: bovine serum, horse serum, chicken egg, monkey kidney, insect cells and even human fetal cells.

Apart from the foreign proteins, vaccines may also contain other harmful substances, including mercury, aluminum, formalin, oily adjuvants, etc., plus untold number of stray viruses with the potential to cause cancer, HIV, serum-hepatitis and so on.

Meanwhile, evidence indicates that except for smallpox, no other infectious disease, e.g.: tuberculosis, cholera, typhoid, anthrax, measles, mumps, rubella, DPT, polio, influenza and others, has been eradicated and that this continues to be so despite the decades of vaccinations against each of these diseases. Also, during the same period, the incidence of many previously uncommon diseases, such as autism, diabetes, allergies and cancer has been increasing in pandemic proportions.

I feel that it is time to demand a moratorium on, at least, the compulsory vaccinations for children, health care professionals and military personnel until such time that these issues are reviewed and discussed in an open and transparent manner with the due involvement of the public.

~ Dr. Shiv Chopra

--------------

"Meanwhile, evidence indicates that except for smallpox"

For the record I don't agree with this statement but the rest is gold. Read here.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Edin, thanks for that video. I mentioned Stefan Lanka several times before, but one important thing to know is Lanka is a disciple of Dr. Ryke Geert Hamer, who formulated a super detailed, complex version of Terrain Theory as far back as the 1980s and 90s. He called it German New Medicine, and it’s an update of Terrain Theory that, if accepted as true, would be the final nail in the coffin for today’s virology.

What he did was, he used brain CT scans on patients and discovered that every single person in the midst of a cold had a specific and particular ring configuration show up on their brain scan. No matter who you are, if you have a cold, a particular configuration will show up on your scan that is the exact same one that anyone else with a cold will have! When you get over the cold, the ring configuration vanishes. And the same with any other disease. Everyone with the flu has a specific configuration that shows up in a different spot from the one connected to colds, everyone with leukemia has a particular one, everyone with stomach cancer, everyone with lung cancer etc.

In other words, it’s the sick person’s own brain that “activates” the “disease,” which he didn’t call a disease but rather an “emergency biological program.” Why the body would ever do this requires a detailed explanation which can be found at this website:

Combined with Lanka”s discoveries about viruses, Hamer’s theory reveals why Germ Theory can’t make sense of why people get sick, and why Terrain Theory can.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
To write out: germ theory states that sickness is about the germs hence we got to avoid the germs. We also got to protect ourselves against the germs with medicine. Terrain theory states that medicine is not necessary. The body is capable in a healthy situation to counter the germs. Germs are natural.

I think that if we'd assume germ theory is true the whole of humanity would've already collapsed due to historical bad living standards. Terrain theory sounds way more natural: God gave us a body to live in the wild and usually illnessess will go away themselves. The fact that we're locked up and quarantained means destruction of the natural function of the body hence a direct attack on terrain theory.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Nice thread and belated response here.

Everything I looked at this point looks that the germ theory is nearly totally. The only things right they got is basic hygiene - especially around open wounds - and here mainly that some bacteria strains are dealiing with dissolution of the cells and absolutely must not enter open wounds. So the deaths they had in the past in the hospitals where doctors were dealing constantly with dead people and then operating on healthy patients was easily explainable.

In addition I would say that there is something that we 'catch' from others and that is missing in some explanations. Exosomes are indeed real - not viruses - the particles they see in the electronic microscopes are simply exosomes which are transmitted within a species and people get it from others close by in order to detox themselves from either a toxin or other condition. The reaction can be topical, skin-related (measles, mumps, rubella) or mostly results in a cold or flu of similar symptoms. However in order to have that reaction the other person would have to have been exposed with the relevant toxin and would have a need for the detox-reaction.

Similarly of how this happens around colds, the same goes for the now mostly defunct childhood diseases that were present in the 19th century or before. Measles, mumps and rubella were likely just detox reactions to environmental poisons - what we don't even know - could be lead in the petrol that was phased out worlwide by the 1980s or some other toxin. The same likely goes for smallpox that is called monkeypox now in the developing world. Some of those diseases are likely malnourishment related - diptheria, scarlet fever, smallpox etc. - the medical establishment just refuses to acknowledge it.

All in all the terrain-exosome theory is 100 times superior to the stupid germ-theory that was pushed by known hacks and fraudsters like Pasteur and Robert Koch. Pasteur admitted in his diaries that he faked the studies for the proof of the germ theory and Robert Koch was such a fraud that he was at one time ousted by the local German government - only later called back after the insititutions were taken over by the usual parties.

Thus the gist is:

There are not viruses - never existed, never will.
There are exosomes which do a moderate beneficial form of what is ascribed to viruses - they are only detox reactions within one species - forget cross-species exosomes, that is bunk.

The same goes for bacteria - most are beneficial. The presence of bacteria during pneumonia does not mean that they caused it - similar to how the presence of the firemen does not mean that the caused it. Only a few bacteria strains are dangerous around open wounds - this bacteria-phobia caused only the overuse of antibiotics which now causes more harm than good.

Aside from that - the terrain is everything - nutrients minus toxins plus or minus athletic activity of the body. That is the health.

We can in addition at emotional factors and faith to it. I would not dispute some effect there, but it's likely not 100%.

doodydota

Pigeon
The germ-theory makes less sense the more deeply I think about it.
Try to visualize how it is supposed to work, according to mainstream narrative:
The world has been on unprecedented lockdowns for the last 1,5 years. Without possibility of spreading from person to person, those "viruses" should be pretty much extinct by now. Yet, we are made to believe, that all it takes to re-spawn the "pandemic" is a couple of "viral particles" that survived on random doorknobs, entered some lungs and reproduced in the trillions. It's just silly if you have the imagination how this would go about.
The theory of sickness being a detoxing process is much more sound and universal. Infections are real, though. You can get "infected" from SOMEONE WHO HAS SYPTOMS. This is not contradictory to terrain theory: If cells can communicate with each other within your own body, there may exist ways of communicationsbetween cells of seperate bodies.

Infections are real, though. You can get "infected" from SOMEONE WHO HAS SYPTOMS. This is not contradictory to terrain theory: If cells can communicate with each other within your own body, there may exist ways of communications between cells of seperate bodies.

Right on.

Same as we share emotions in close contact we also share the so called "diseases". If someone around you is sad, you'd pick it up and the worse your own personal situation it is (your emotional terrain), the sadder you'll become.

It is interesting to point out that psychopaths who are unable to sympathize with others also tend to be more resilient to physical contagious conditions. There's a a saying that the wicked live long lives. Emotional health and physical health are intertwined. It is pretty evident by the longevity of the so called "elite" who beside wealth are also usually psychopaths.

Normal people thrive when everyone around them is doing well.