The terrain theory

Edin

Pigeon
Every cloud has a silver lining. The politicians, the media, allopathic medicine and big pharma have all shot themselves in the foot. The corona hoax has accidentally pulled the genie is out of the bottle. The rebirth of the terrain theory is happening and nothing will stop it. Although it might seem otherwise but there a big and exciting shift in human awareness.

I know that the terrain theory has a lot of holes in it but this only because research has been stalled for decades. The biggest hole so far is its inability to explain why some disease seem "contagious". My own research and intuition has led me to believe that disease, like moods, behavior and mentality, are "learned" and copied/mimicked by the cells. For example, we all know that when I grumpy or sad person enters the room we instantly "feel" their mood even without a word being spoken. We might catch their mood or we might not, depending on our psychological terrain conditions AND how close we are to that person. Also, psychology of crowd behaviour demonstrates that in larger scale. So similarly a close circle of people (like a family, for example) tends to share certain conditions.

Cells are emphatic.

The age factor is also crucial as the terrain condition change with age. Which is why children all go through periods of developing certain conditions. The seasons factor create the illusion of mass infections but they are only triggered by weather conditions. The corona hoax itself is a prime example of how a bad idea, like disease, can become "contagious".

The environmental conditions can also create the illusion of contagious disease. Pollution affects everyone, again to a certain degree. The introduction of 5G now creates a radical change in the electromagnetic conditions we live in, so the body tries to adapt and sometimes it does that through a health crisis.

Last but no least, the MIND factor plays a huge role in whether we develop certain conditions or not. You can eat a poisonous mushroom and be totally fine if you can put yourself in a certain state of mind. There's a PLACEBO effect but there's also a NOCEBO effect. Student doctors can develop symptoms of a disease they currently study in details.

Toxins and bugs are all around us and we constantly exchange them between one another but it is the terrain which determines how much of them we will actually "catch". So trying to create a sterile environment is totally counter productive. The conditions on this planet are quite volatile and we can not expect a smooth ride but instead embrace it.

This video provides some good material to get you going.

Last edited:
Never heard of terrain theory, but I believe fear can produce sickness.

"What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has happened to me. I have no peace, no quietness; I have no rest, but only turmoil.” Job 3.25

From people I know, surely the most unhealthy, allergic, weak people are those who are constantly in a state of fear from germs, viruses, what to eat, what to not eat, still anxious, worrying about something.

Last edited:

DanielH

Pelican
I think the truth is closer to terrain theory than the modern consensus of germ theory (especially with regard to viral diseases) but I think there is truth to both. For example I got a stomach bug that left me bed-ridden for about a day and a half. My wife took care of me during that time. Very shortly after recovering my wife caught the same bug, same symptoms, lasted longer. Germ theory would say I gave it to her. Terrain theory would say we probably ate something bad and came down with an illness. I think the truth is more like I was low on vitamin D since it was the winter, it was the holiday season, so I was eating unhealthy food, and that left me vulnerable to a disease, which I contracted, and then gave it to her.

Edin

Pigeon

We are interconnected.​

During this most extreme collapse of human health in our history, we have made a startling discovery: human cells are not at the center of human health. Instead, it’s the cells within our microbiome, functioning as the life-giving soil within our gut and internal organs, which is at the core. The microbiome guides human health and is one of the most important contributors to the functioning of our immune system.

The human cells are not at the center of human health. Instead, it’s the cells within our microbiome, functioning as the life-giving soil within our gut and internal organs, which is at the core.

The same is true for other live creatures, like plants. We all have heard the statement that the soil we grow our plants on are depleted of nutrients and so is our food but a recent study (D. Sparks "Environmental Soil Chemistry", 2nd Edition) has found out that this is not entirely true. Also the soils with the highest nutrients do not predict the best plant growth. The best predictor for plant growth is the fungal-bacteria ratio. Pesticides, herbicides and ploughing destroy the fungal webs in the soil.

The view that bugs are cause of disease is in fact anti-life philosophy and thus Satanic. Not only medicine with their vaccines and other drug, but our whole world view at the moment is anti-life. But like I said in the introduction of this thread, the elite have actually triggered the process of growing awareness of that by overplaying their cards.

When the enemy digs their own grave, hand them a shovel.

I think the truth is closer to terrain theory than the modern consensus of germ theory (especially with regard to viral diseases) but I think there is truth to both. For example I got a stomach bug that left me bed-ridden for about a day and a half. My wife took care of me during that time. Very shortly after recovering my wife caught the same bug, same symptoms, lasted longer. Germ theory would say I gave it to her. Terrain theory would say we probably ate something bad and came down with an illness. I think the truth is more like I was low on vitamin D since it was the winter, it was the holiday season, so I was eating unhealthy food, and that left me vulnerable to a disease, which I contracted, and then gave it to her.

The terrain theory does NOT state that germs can not cause disease - they can do that. Germs do cause illness, when the germs in your body/terrain are out of balance. The solution is to get the germs back into balance.

The terrain theory states that germs are pleomorphic, they change form according to the conditions around them. So if one has a lot of decaying, toxic or dying tissue, certain germs will morph into a type that can clean up the site of decay and that's what they call "bad" bacteria or viruses. But once the site is cleaned up and the balance restored the bacteria can morph back into a "good" type.

If we follow the Germ theory rationale the bugs in your stomach would have kept multiplying and eventually overwhelmed you. But what happened is that those bugs finished their job of cleaning up and you got well. The reason why your wife got affected too is because the bugs had to do some work in her system too.

Last edited:

Johnnyvee

Pelican
I don`t think that there is something called the "terrain theory" really. The idea that it`s the state of the organism and the immune function that dictates the outcome of infection is not that radical after all. The question is really the emphasis. What matters most and what do you focus on.

With covid the focus is on vaccines, because they make money. (and other more sinister agenda`s as well) You could emphasise the connection between obesity and the metabolic syndrome, both in terms of individual outcome and the effect on the population as a whole. But again that doesn`t happen due to both crappy foods and medications making money again. The same pattern can be extrapolated to anything from cancer to dental caries.

I have little hope of this dynamic changing any time soon. We have all the data in the world supporting this, but is doesn`t make any difference. The average person is not smart enough to see through the veil of lies, and it`s getting worse if anything. The whole body positivity movement is evidence of just that. You just have to take care of yourself as best you can!

The rebirth of the terrain theory is happening and nothing will stop it.
I have heard that Pasteur himself - who was the father of germ theory - has turned to terrain theory when he got older but that part of his work is not advertised today. I could not find proof for that I only have heard that mentioned by alternative medicine people.

I think the two theories are the two sides of the same coin. Focus moved too much to germ theory and many people ignore the terrain theory.

People also ignore the fact that bacteria on our skin and in our stomach is the main contributor to our health. This means that constant disinfection is not the source of health. But we have to keep a healthy balanced environment for them.

So I believe that in our day to day life we have to concentrate on terrain theory the most. But in case I would have to a man died of ebola then I would use protective clothes and I would also use disinfectant on that. I would not dare to ignore germs.