The Tomi Lahren thread

Soundbyte

Woodpecker
RE: Tomi Lahren wants a strong man that can change a tire

That was a pain to watch. Being a man is much more than changing a tire.

That woman is only looking for someone who can do things for her.

P.S. I do not believe that she has never met a guy who can not change a light bulb.

I don't see what your issue with the video is. Obviously being a man is more than changing a tire but she's in tune with the whole theme of TRP:

Disengage from the tune of society preaching for you to be a pussy and dominate life with a masculine attitude.

I thought i recognized her from somewhere.

After doing some research I'm 100% sure i know her. I've seen her at parties we used to throw back in our Frat house. She used to hop from ROTC dick to ROTC dick. Never dated regular frat boys or guys her age. She was just a senior in HS back then. Major cunt with a resting bitch face.

How she got a job like that is beyond me. She's really young & sounded stupid with the IQ of a Gold fish.

People change i guess.

Suits

She thinks that the reason for effeminate men are parents who take their 7 year old with them into the ladies room.

Guess again.

This woman is making a few good points, but is also confused.

First off, she is right, a long of the hipster fags in major cities couldn't change a tire if their life depended upon it. These wimps need to hit the gym.

Secondly, a lot of men aren't doing well because the larger economy isn't doing well. Furthermore, many large employers have preferential polices in place for women. While she rails against feminism (a good thing), she fails to connect the dots as to why men just aren't interested in "manning up".

Furthermore, there's the fat issue. This woman is slender and attractive, which puts her at less than 20% of the population for her age group. Men need inspiration. She had a some amount of fame, which isn't something most men are attracted to, as she will undoubtedly want a man at her level or higher.

Ultimately, she probably believes it is best for men to take the lead, but she doesn't realize that she is a bit of an alpha male herself given her status.

I'd still say that if the right alpha male came along and told her she was going to get married, stay in the kitchen, bend over and get a spanking/make some babies, she'd cream her panties. She doesn't strike me as an ubercunt, rather a woman that likes to test to see if she has a real alpha male. :)

She gets that it's feminists demonizing masculinity and the lack of male role models in the lives of young men.

I don't see what the problem is here.

Suits

kiwanuka9494 said:
I don't see what your issue with the video is. Obviously being a man is more than changing a tire but she's in tune with the whole theme of TRP.

No, she's not.

It's women like her that are the source of the problem. They are never happy and expect men to do all the work making the world a perfect place for her.

She argues that there's no reason for her or other women to change because "a real man can handle a strong woman." A couple decades ago, she would have been complaining that men are too masculine.

Delta

Kingfisher

Ability to change a tire is a measure of manhood? I've changed a tire before, but haven't had to in years and doubt I'd entirely remember if I got a flat tomorrow. That makes me less of a man? And she brings up changing oil, which isn't even particularly practical if you can afford to shell out a whopping $25 a couple times a year. Meanwhile girls take pride in their inability to cook, a self-explanatory skill that they should be using almost every day.

This is just another spoiled woman frustrated by her ridiculous standards. You know she could walk into any bar, or put herself up on any dating site, and have limitless offers. But she'll dream up reasons why all 340582391 men who hit on her aren't good enough.

Biz

Kingfisher

I can't change a tire for the life of me but I've also fucked copious amounts of hotter idiots than her.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member

Looks like she found a guy:

2ABB24A200000578-0-image-a-114_1437512135261.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-President-Obama-half-baked-ISIS-policy.htmL

It does indeed appear that she is a bit of a military groupie.

Originally from Utah, Jerad became a Navy SEAL last November last year and was based at the Naval Amphibious Base Coronado in San Diego.

The elite SEALS are the U.S. Navy's principal special operations force often nicknamed Frogmen or The Men with Green Faces.

Tomi, who comes from a family of Marines originally from Rapid City, South Dakota, lives in San Diego where she works for One America News Network.

General Stalin

Crow
Gold Member

She has a cold, lifeless stare and robotic personality. WB

All she said was typical regurgitated empowered-women garbage. Where are all the real men / guys need to man up / I buy my own drinks / blah blah blah shut your mouth.

"Is it our fault, ladies?" 50%.

Biz

Kingfisher

Fuck, I really wanna just punch that guy in the face. He has one of those faces.

CaptainS

Hummingbird

"Strong" women are rarely ever strong in the skills men are looking for in a mate.

Hotwheels

Crow
Gold Member

Didn't listen to whatever tripe the cooz was spreading, however a man that cannot change a tire deserves to be laughed at.

By men and women.