The Tomi Lahren thread

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
What an embarrassing counter rant. This chick acts like a high school drama queen. It's not much different than the emotional AOC rant in Congress after some GOP loser called her a mean word a few weeks ago. This is why women can't be natural thought leaders in political or cultural discourse because everything devolves to emotional diatribe and goes in circles.

Considering how easy & comfortable modern society can readily be, compared to many ages of the past.
I can readily fathom that there is a great deal of arrested development with these 20 something chicks...

She looks like a perfect barbie doll, thin, delicate and beautiful. In Brazil she would make any man eat shit for her. She is an easy 9.5.
However, I particularly don't like women with political motivations and social unrest.
They are always bringing boring and useless discussions to the table. They are always dissatisfied complaining about something.

In the manosphere and redpill men are very concerned with the woman's sexual past, which they have done in the past. I do not. I have a past and she has hers. From the moment she chose me, I am the king.
I prefer a 6 or 7 woman who doesn't like politics, than a 9 like this annoying bitch.

CaptainS

Hummingbird
Absolutely, she was pumped and dumped. That's why she complains in her video about men going after "stupid thots." She was ghosted by a high value male fornicator who dumped her for a younger, prettier woman. Instead of looking at herself and realizing that she is not chaste or Godly, she blames men as being too weak and "feminized."

Her fiance seemed fairly masculine and the guy before him was a Navy SEAL. Odd that she would be complaining about men being feminized when she's had plenty of success finding the opposite.

What's going on is that she dumped her fiance and genuinely thought tons of high-value dudes would be lining up to commit to her...they aren't. They show up for a bang and that's it and it's driven her insane. It's sad that she claims her ex is the greatest guy and has nothing but glowing praise for him - which means he was being too nice and the thot got bored.

A great comment from the video: "Look at the career on her - said no guy ever."

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
In the manosphere and redpill men are very concerned with the woman's sexual past, which they have done in the past. I do not. I have a past and she has hers. From the moment she chose me, I am the king.

I can proclaim myself king of town but it doesn't mean anyone else has to play along.

The reality is that the more partners a woman has had, the more bars you will fall short on in various fields.

Women don't compare men to other men on aggregate quality.

If you're shorter than one of her exes who was tall but a loser in all other fields, it will still nag on her mind constantly that you are not as tall as her ex.

If you're not as strong as one of her exes who was strong but a loser in all other fields, it will still nag on her mind constantly that you are not as strong as her ex.

Adapted from the "is he really the best I can do" comic:

the female dilemma.png

The more men a woman has been with and the higher the class of man in any field, the less likely she will ever settle or be happy if she does.

This is why alpha-widowing women is a grave sin which Roosh has correctly denounced. One man can ruin the chances of happy matrimony for hundreds of women, which is why sex was traditionally highly regulated as only taking place between virgins after marriage.

Last edited:
some guy messaged her to say she was "cute" and she isn't cute, she's a girl boss and just bought a $120k car blah blah blah. Other women in the comments were "you go girl".

The guy wasn't attractive to her. As a result, she found the compliment offensive. Or at the very least, the interaction had no value to her, so she created value from it by using it to humble-brag. Given that she's willing to tear someone down when that person isn't useful to her, I'd say the guy dodge a huge bullet.

All that said, in general you should never open with a compliment. Even if it works, it's just a weak play and it starts the interaction out in the wrong frame - with her on a pedestal. If a girl seems into you, and you want to pay her a compliment, never address her baseline beauty (that is, never compliment something she didn't work for - never say she has beautiful eyes or whatever) and never compliment overt sexuality unless she's actually having sex with you. So if a girl fixes up her hair or puts on a nice dress for you - for a date with you - then by all means compliment it. But if she's dressed provocatively when you meet her, or to go some place without you (lol) then just ignore it.

It's easy to learn what works by paying close attention to how women react when you compliment them. Tell a girl she's "cute" and actually observe her reaction. Most likely it's an insincere "thank you so much" - that means you've just hurt your chances with her. Compare that to telling her (after you've been talking awhile, and assuming it's clear she's into you) that she's "easy to talk to" - you'll see what I mean.

At my lowest point (in terms of the degeneracy of "game" and promiscuity) there were women who I was never especially kind to. They were open to sex and I wanted to have sex, so I kept doing that, but I didn't want them to think that I liked them so I never flattered them. It was impossible not to notice how these women kept turning up the effort to get praise/validation. In one case, a girl cleaned my kitchen. I said "thanks" and also said something along the lines of not even knowing it needed to be cleaned, until she had cleaned it this well. You can probably guess that she started looking for other things to clean. In another case, I made some comment in a group of friends about how one particular girl always laughs at my jokes, and that's how I know she's smart. Later she started tearing up and telling me how much that meant to her.

I imagine Tomi Lahren is the same way. She says in her rant that she wants a man to "make a plan" but I'm guessing she's surrounded by men willing to plan weekend getaways to Paris, or wherever. As a result, that wouldn't really have value to her, anymore than telling linkedIn girl she was "cute" had value. What likely would have value is a man who was literally too busy to make plans.

I wish I screen capped it, but I didn't, I saw something similar on Linkedin today. Some chick in the UK that "owns her own accounting firm" put up a post that some guy messaged her to say she was "cute" and she isn't cute, she's a girl boss and just bought a $120k car blah blah blah. Other women in the comments were "you go girl".

These women are mentally ill, they should just be posting about how they wish they had male genitals but are too scared to get tranny surgery.

it's not that they're men, but rather engaged in an invalid form of hypergamy.

Let's review general hypergamy: Women want guys with more stuff to impress other women and feel like they're getting ahead. So men who earn more and have more stuff, can attract (and retain) more attractive women than even attractive men who are poorer. At least, that's how it works for women who are expressing their hypergamy in the most healthy manner possible.

But a woman with more stuff doesn't offer anything more to a man than a woman with no stuff. She isn't going to financially support a more attractive man as a househusband. Her stuff is often less than worthless since it only sets a higher standard of what he requires to provide for her demands. It's like considering a pretty country girl versus a pretty girl from NYC Manhattan. Which sounds like more bang for buck?

But for women who want to sh*t test a man and see if he "man's up", this a way to further increase their demands based upon their outrageous perception of value. That "real men" enjoy being providers and wading through sh*t tests. So yeah, in a way it is a mental issue when someone thinks that other people exist solely to please oneself.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The reality is that the more partners a woman has had, the more bars you will fall short on in various fields.

There is probably a specific thread for this, but it's relevant to what's being said here.

The conception of modern people is that dating is good. You can try a few partners, see what's what and once you are experienced choose one to settle down with. That there might be any trauma with that process is ignored or shrugged off. Yet if someone had ten different foster parents in their life, most people would expect that person to have some issues. Having ten sex partners/relationships is seen as normal an empowering (for women). But there is little difference. I think the trauma of failed relationships is likely one of the primary sources of Western derangement and you can see the same growing in virtually every major city in the world. When I went to Ankara I was expecting to see it full of women in yashmaks, but you may see 1 for every 1,000 girls in scrubs, with pink hair, tattoos and nose rings.

In the year below me in school there was a girl who was very physically developed and more able to hold herself in the world of cool 16-18 year olds. When she was about 13, maybe 14 I remember her drunk as a coot, crying and wheeling out her more hysterical version of Tomi's rant while sploshed over some guy's lap. I'm sure we've all seen this high hysteria from women once they've been bumped off of played. And I think a big part of why the assortment of soy have no inkling to revert to older social norms (which would actually help them) is because they are deluded into thinking they may get to sleep with alpha throw-offs.

Last edited:
Ex-call girls marry clients, lovers make men part, church marriage ends in divorce.

a woman's virginity can help but it is not so important today, but sex is just sex.
Marriage is love, money, children, desire, plans.
No marriage revolves around the honor of a man's penis.

What prevents men from this forum or the pill pill to marry a virgin like a problem? go and propose.
today if a woman tells me if i run a virgin, she must have high expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
I just realized that guys can point to women of other cultures who are in general more pleasant and feminine to be around. Could this woman do the same for men of another country? Or to put it more simply, what is an example of an archetype she's looking for? A specific example? There is none because she doesn't even know what she really wants, other than to be vain, unaccountable, and constantly frustrated.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Women with political opinions are dangerous and unattractive to me.
And no matter how "based" their views, strong political opinions make a woman masculine.

Think of an extremely feminine woman. Now picture Hilary Clinton or Kamala Harris. Two reasonably attractive women for their age, but certainly not feminine at all.

Tomi Lahren is like a younger and hotter Ann Coulter, and I admit if I come across her I do pause and listen to her.
But a woman with a political agenda is like a fish with a bicycle. Actually it's worse, because that strong hard belief is actually at war with her feminine nurturing side.

I vastly prefer a woman who is in harmony with her natural nurturing instincts by caring for refugees or wanting to teach minority troubled kids than I do a woman with a conservative agenda. Because women are SUPPOSED to be nurturing and kind. They are SUPPOSED to look out for the weak, the children, the ill, and not worry about whether someone "deserves" to be helped or not.

A woman's conservative agenda does nothing for me or my family. It is not helpful in any way, unless I am a weak man who needs someone in the house who agrees with my opinion. It is simply irrelevant, and often the efforts you see liberal women making towards refugees, immigrants, minorities, the disadvantaged, are simply misplaced love and caring that would otherwise be directed towards their own families, if they weren't placed on the path of a career. In other words, women protesting for BLM is evidence that they are still biologically and unchangably women.

I prefer a kind hearted woman over a woman with a conservative political agenda. Just like I'm sure a woman prefers a man who is confident and wise, has strong judgment, is fair and just, over one who likes the same kind of music they do, or is congruent with some aspect of her femininity.

Women with political opinions are dangerous and unattractive to me.
And no matter how "based" their views, strong political opinions make a woman masculine.

Think of an extremely feminine woman. Now picture Hilary Clinton or Kamala Harris. Two reasonably attractive women for their age, but certainly not feminine at all.

Tomi Lahren is like a younger and hotter Ann Coulter, and I admit if I come across her I do pause and listen to her.
But a woman with a political agenda is like a fish with a bicycle. Actually it's worse, because that strong hard belief is actually at war with her feminine nurturing side.

I vastly prefer a woman who is in harmony with her natural nurturing instincts by caring for refugees or wanting to teach minority troubled kids than I do a woman with a conservative agenda. Because women are SUPPOSED to be nurturing and kind. They are SUPPOSED to look out for the weak, the children, the ill, and not worry about whether someone "deserves" to be helped or not.

A woman's conservative agenda does nothing for me or my family. It is not helpful in any way, unless I am a weak man who needs someone in the house who agrees with my opinion. It is simply irrelevant, and often the efforts you see liberal women making towards refugees, immigrants, minorities, the disadvantaged, are simply misplaced love and caring that would otherwise be directed towards their own families, if they weren't placed on the path of a career. In other words, women protesting for BLM is evidence that they are still biologically and unchangably women.

I prefer a kind hearted woman over a woman with a conservative political agenda. Just like I'm sure a woman prefers a man who is confident and wise, has strong judgment, is fair and just, over one who likes the same kind of music they do, or is congruent with some aspect of her femininity.

I have noticed women become aggressively uninterested in politics the moment they become pregnant.

Covfefe

Pigeon

Apparently Tomi's friends messaged Rich Cooper saying the original video was about a "gigachad" (according to Rich) who wouldn't commit to Tomi's friend, and not about Tomi herself.

That being said Tomi digs herself a deeper hole in her latest response video. Her lack of femininity is insane.

Roosh

Cardinal
I wrote an article about Tomi's "Men are trash" video.
Every once in a while, a woman provides us with a public example that dating doesn’t work. This most recently came from conservative Fox News correspondent Tomi Lahren, who proclaimed all that is wrong with men in a 15-minute video that has accumulated nearly two million views. In spite of her having access to the attention of tens of thousands of men, many of whom are rich and handsome, she has not secured a life partner. While she blames her failure on the state of men, her problem lies with using the secular strategy of dating.