The Tomi Lahren thread

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
^ I laughed when I saw the header image, but it was a fair treatment. It offers criticism, but not out of a MGTOW-esque hatred, but a genuine desire for people to find peace.

Wasn't Tomi dating a Navy Seal? I mean how much more chad can a guy get? Or was I thinking of some other chick?

An article in People magazine said:

Fricke wrote on Instagram in March 2019 that he first sent her a direct message on the social media platform in March 2017, urging her to “stay strong” after she was criticized by Glenn Beck. He also invited Lahren to dinner, though she never responded.
Fricke said the two eventually met in person nine months later and he “made the most out of that chance opportunity.”

So this guy was scrapping around online trying to swoop her with white knighting.

Maybe if he pulled Aziz Ansari's claw on her, she might not have bumped him off.

maxresdefault.jpg

bucky

Ostrich
^ I laughed when I saw the header image, but it was a fair treatment. It offers criticism, but not out of a MGTOW-esque hatred, but a genuine desire for people to find peace.

So this guy was scrapping around online trying to swoop her with white knighting.

Maybe if he pulled Aziz Ansari's claw on her, she might not have bumped him off.

maxresdefault.jpg

So, white knighting finally worked for someone.

For opening lulz:
[6:13]
"... If this thing shuts off again, I swear to God"
Hmm. Temper, temper, Mz self-proclaimed Teacher.

Compare time index [9:15 to 9:18] to [12:08 to 12:16]; notice how she stumbles on her own contradiction. Looking "cute" is only for me and my friends, but not for thotianas.

Anyway, I watched the entire 15 minute PoF commercial. This is what I gather she demands:

"I want a loaded, 6'4 piece of arm candy that is cool and fun to hang out with. Any man who is worthy of my superior 'personality' will subsequently be at my beck-and-call, always adjusting his schedule to fit my moods. And if he doesn't know how to communicate with me on my terms, he's gonna hear about it! He will constantly validate my self-absorbed opinions, tell me I'm not a bitch, and honk me when I need it."

Not a bad job description.
For a 'boy'.

The problem is that an actual MEN like me seek more then just an outlet for our respective dicks with any prospective female partner, and Tomi has proven by her rant that she (and her friends, by her own words) are only useful for one thing.

Sorry, cupcake, the problem actually is you and your stuck-up associates. I suggest starting with some serious reflection:

It is only because of Feminism that "you have something going on"; the "talented, skilled and ambitious" 'hard' work you have done has managed to secure you fame and fortune only as a pathetic "News Personality" of all things. In any true "Conservative" society, which you apparently protest for, camwhores ain't worth honk.

Edit: Probably a good idea if I insert the actual video.

Last edited:

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
For opening lulz:
[6:13]
"... If this thing shuts off again, I swear to God"
Hmm. Temper, temper, Mz self-proclaimed Teacher.

Compare time index [9:15 to 9:18] to [12:08 to 12:16]; notice how she stumbles on her own contradiction. Looking "cute" is only for me and my friends, but not for thotianas.

Anyway, I watched the entire 15 minute PoF commercial. This is what I gather she demands:

"I want a loaded, 6'4 piece of arm candy that is cool and fun to hang out with. Any man who is worthy of my superior 'personality' will subsequently be at my beck-and-call, always adjusting his schedule to fit my moods. And if he doesn't know how to communicate with me on my terms, he's gonna hear about it! He will constantly validate my self-absorbed opinions, tell me I'm not a bitch, and honk me when I need it."

Not a bad job description.
For a 'boy'.

The problem is that an actual MEN like me seek more then just an outlet for our respective dicks with any prospective female partner, and Tomi has proven by her rant that she (and her friends, by her own words) are only useful for one thing.

Sorry, cupcake, the problem actually is you and your stuck-up associates. I suggest starting with some serious reflection:

It is only because of Feminism that "you have something going on"; the "talented, skilled and ambitious" 'hard' work you have done has managed to secure you fame and fortune only as a pathetic "News Personality" of all things. In any true "Conservative" society, which you apparently protest for, camwhores ain't worth honk.

Edit: Probably a good idea if I insert the actual video.

I know you're exaggerating here, but there is a lot of truth in what you just wrote.

I know women like this. They proliferate in the D.C. area. They are as unbearable as they are good-looking, sad to say. They're so self-obsessed they demand every man act like a Beta Orbiter and excommunicate any man who questions them.

They're the living embodiment of that old Shania Twain song "Any Man Of Mine."

And that's GOOD PART, believe it or not. The bad part is that these women do not change as they get older. They lack any sense of self-awareness and never realize that despite their looks, men cannot stand to be around them for more than short periods of time.

After my divorce, I reconnected with women like these who I knew in their twenties, but were now in their forties. THE SAME EXACT dramas were going on with them and their "boyfriends." It was as if no time had passed.

When I first joined this forum, I coined a phrase: Men grow up; women grow old. It applies here. I wish Tomi Lahren luck. She'll need it.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member

maxresdefault.jpg

Found it. She was dating a navy seal a few years back. He probably got tired of her shit.

MaceTyrell

Pelican
Found it. She was dating a navy seal a few years back. He probably got tired of her shit.

She has been in at least two meaningful relationships with those "conservative" types in a 5 year period and is panicking about not being able to find a man. Women are something else.

ginsu

Woodpecker
I know you're exaggerating here, but there is a lot of truth in what you just wrote.

I know women like this. They proliferate in the D.C. area. They are as unbearable as they are good-looking, sad to say. They're so self-obsessed they demand every man act like a Beta Orbiter and excommunicate any man who questions them.

They're the living embodiment of that old Shania Twain song "Any Man Of Mine."

And that's GOOD PART, believe it or not. The bad part is that these women do not change as they get older. They lack any sense of self-awareness and never realize that despite their looks, men cannot stand to be around them for more than short periods of time.

After my divorce, I reconnected with women like these who I knew in their twenties, but were now in their forties. THE SAME EXACT dramas were going on with them and their "boyfriends." It was as if no time had passed.

When I first joined this forum, I coined a phrase: Men grow up; women grow old. It applies here. I wish Tomi Lahren luck. She'll need it.

You don't understand man, western women just need a masculine man to dominate them and they will naturally fall back into their femininity and become traditional housewifes who submit to their mans leadership and follow his political leanings. If everyone just stopped being a simp this would be fixed tomorrow !, We just need to man up. ( joking of course ).

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
I thought it was axiomatic that rants like this are pure projection. Usually women take their anxiety out on their hair, but if they have dyed it recently, something like this erupts.

She feels that she and all her friends have made huge mistakes in their lives, so the only reasonable course of action is to say all men suck.

This is female behavior 101.

It's how they keep that old demon Introspection at bay.

Jay

Sparrow
Girls love to lie. Girls love getting caught even more.

She's just another aging feminazi literally begging smart men to care enough to shame her. Pass, like others have, to playing daddy.

Last edited:
I read about her breakup with her fiance and something interesting struck me: she claims that she "wasn't ready to settle down".

She was 27.

Sheesh, what does she mean by that? It could be a BS excuse she was using in that she didn't want to say they had a fight because she was bitching about something and broke up. But if we take it at face value, and guessing here, perhaps the alpha chad said he wanted to have children because he wanted a young woman to do that rather than have her hit her 30's. She liked to travel for her job and didn't want to be stuck at home with kids screaming. She also knew that if she had kids, then she'd be scrutinized by the critical media if she as a political conservative pundit traveled around everywhere while a nanny looked after them.

But nonetheless, how many more years does she have for being "unsettled"? 3? She's then 30.

bucky

Ostrich
I read about her breakup with her fiance and something interesting struck me: she claims that she "wasn't ready to settle down".

She was 27.

Sheesh, what does she mean by that? It could be a BS excuse she was using in that she didn't want to say they had a fight because she was bitching about something and broke up. But if we take it at face value, and guessing here, perhaps the alpha chad said he wanted to have children because he wanted a young woman to do that rather than have her hit her 30's. She liked to travel for her job and didn't want to be stuck at home with kids screaming. She also knew that if she had kids, then she'd be scrutinized by the critical media if she as a political conservative pundit traveled around everywhere while a nanny looked after them.

But nonetheless, how many more years does she have for being "unsettled"? 3? She's then 30.

It's impossible to say for sure of course, but yes, based on that I also get the impression that she wants to keep her glamorous life of fun as a youthful celebrity going. Minus the celebrity, it's the same as it with most American women her age. Career, party, Sex in the City lifestyle. They imagine it will somehow go on forever, for some reason.

STG

Woodpecker
Her rant is horrible to listen to. Men are shit? Tomi what have you done in your life other then be a pretty face and profit off your looks? Anything?

I know there are some good women out there and some people have great marriages, but the majority of people I know who are married the woman eventually turns into a complaining negative person who is terrible to be around, let alone live with.

I can't imagine commuting to work in heavy traffic, working for a company or boss that doesn't appreciate me, then coming home and having to listen to a woman with an attitude like that. It would be a soul sucking existence.

I guess you could always get divorced. Spend your days with a horrible person or get raped in divorce court?

Tomi is going to age out and fade away because she's now post-wall and is clearly bitter and vindictive.

Best case scenario for her is an intense courtship, quick marriage, one pregnancy, and then a divorce and she's a single mother.

She's not a legitimate conservative. She's what I call a "feminine feminist" or a second-wave feminist.

I recently dumped a self-described "traditional submissive conservative family minded" feminine French woman who was nothing more than a second-wave feminist who took her appearance seriously and dressed very conservatively. She was a "shoulder length hair, fit trim figure, petite, no tattoos" feminist, as opposed to the American third-wave and fourth-wave mohawk, buzz-cut, multi-colored hair, nose ring, tattoos, fat, feminist.

Tomi is already trending towards 3rd-4th wave with her nose ring, next up will be short hair and a tattoo.

The 1950s-1970s second wave feminists put thought into their appearance and would look like women, this sets them apart from the third-wave and fourth-wavers in the USA.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
So, white knighting finally worked for someone.

You call this working? They broke off the engagement because she wasn't done whoring around.

edit, She is only 28 but she sounds pretty nuts. I don't get it, politicians and navy seals are not enough for her, then who is?