The Tomi Lahren thread

Khan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
RE: Tomi Lahren wants a strong man that can change a tire

Mr. Wolf said:
General Stalin said:
What I'm saying is, at almost 30 years old, I have developed deep-seated habits and expectations of women and myself that I would have to unlearn and reprogram if I were to be with a traditional, subservient, feminine woman. I like the idea of it, but I've barely ever experienced it.

These are excellent points you raise. Most of the young women now have never experienced/observed a traditional feminine mother who takes care of the house and children while Dad works. Dad returns home from a hard day, and proceeds to relax with a beer or other drink while reading the paper or watching TV. Mom makes dinner and takes care of the house because that's her role. Dad doesn't hover over her in the kitchen trying to help by drying dishes or cleaning up. He already did his part, by going to work all day.

There seems to be a real big difference between girls raised in such a traditional environment and those reared by a "modern woman" cubicle-dweller who picks up take-out on the way home and tries to be their best friend to make up for the fact that Dad doesn't live there anymore. Those poor girls never really learn how to be a feminine leader of the family. They've just had no proper role model.

Not only that, they're experiencing just the opposite. I remember once visiting a couple from work at their home. Me and him were sitting at the couch, while his wife was preparing snacks and drinks for us. There was a plate of home-made cookies on the table. I tried some, and they were really good so I complimented her by saying "these cookies are really tasty, well done" or something like that. She barely had the time to mutter "thank you" before he jumped in and said in a slightly boasting voice "yeah, she made the biscuit for the cookies, and I was dipping them in chocolate cream and coconut powder".

Now imagine being a kid with parents like this. You wake up one Saturday morning and find your dad in the kitchen, dipping cakes in chocolate cream and coconut powder.

The worst part of the story is, she's a traditional conservative girl from a good family and they seem like a really decent couple. If I'm not mistaken they both had no other relationships before marriage. In addition to being a good guy, he's a typical beta schmuck.

From what I see, in the majority of families like this (stable, traditional, loving couples) the men are beta chodes. It's like all men possessing even remote alpha behavior have abandoned marriage altogether and left it for the chumps to enjoy.

Bluto

Kingfisher

Captainstabbin said:
For me, the biggest difference between blue and red pill has been the question - why should I?

What's in it for me to do all of those things for a woman? Last time I checked, that's the shortest route to the friendzone. She'll tell you how great it is to have a strong man in her life while you toil away fixing her car, then shoo you off before the guy she's fucking shows up. For the modern feminist, there is no reward for your efforts. It's one of the reasons learning game is important.

Agreed, if you fix her tire before you bang her you might as well move on.

I'm not sure if, under the new forum rules, my post should be its own separate thread.

This link will lead you to Tomi Lahren's extended interview with Trevor Noah of The Daily Show.

I don't think much of Tomi, because I think of her as "entry level conservatism", but she holds her own reasonably well.

The worst part, however, is Trevor Noah's mind-numbingly stupid defenses of Black Lives Matter. Holy shit.

------------

Sargon of Akhad does a very good job of destroying Trevor, while defending Tomi.

^ Related, for those of you thirsty for her:

https://twitter.com/TMZLive/status/804705675880169472
Tomi Lahren and Trevor Noah met for drinks last night in the aftermath of her controversial "Daily Show" appearance.

RT by @Cernovich: https://twitter.com/handymayhem/status/804809309578260480
Trevor : "we fooled them didn't we"
Toni : " we sure did"

Attention_14473d_927036.gif

Slim Shady

Ostrich
Gold Member

I can definitely see Toni Lahren as a strong controlled opposition candidate.

For starters, she works for Glenn Beck.

I don't really watch her videos; never got into them. She seems to be the kind of stereotypical young conservative from out of touch liberals' dreams - yelling 'racist' things, blonde, and oblivious.

Why would she go on the Daily Show? I don't like it one bit.

Roosh

Cardinal

She's good looking but masculine and gruff. Don't see an interest beyond WB.

redbeard

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Tomi's Daily Show appearance reminded me of something I learned from the Trump campaign.

There are two ways to answer a question when someone attacks.

1. Defend the statement, provide facts. This is wha Tomi did. Even though she sounds educated and correct, Trevor was on offense the entire time and will be seen by most as the "winner."

2. Push your own statement by going on offense. This is what Donald always does. Every interview he does, he would change the question to push one of his talking points. We all saw it, everyone recognized it, but it worked. They would ask him about his tax returns and he'd start talking about China. They'd call him a racist and he'd say "we never win anymore." Donald gave ZERO FUCKS about what they were asking, and instead used it to push a well-polished campaign line.

Kellyanne Conway had an amazing example of this the other day when they were discussing fake news.

Clip starts at 1:17

The discussion was on the topic of fake news.

Defending the statement would include standing up for Breitbart, saying they're legitimate, and asking why CNN thinks they're more legitimate than Breitbart.

Going on OFFENSE includes pushing a new point. The point Kellyanne wanted is that CNN is bullshit, everybody underestimated Trump, the American people want Trump, and guess what, WE WON!

redbeard said:
There are two ways to answer a question when someone attacks.

1. Defend the statement, provide facts. This is wha Tomi did. Even though she sounds educated and correct, Trevor was on offense the entire time and will be seen by most as the "winner."

2. Push your own statement by going on offense. This is what Donald always does. Every interview he does, he would change the question to push one of his talking points. We all saw it, everyone recognized it, but it worked. They would ask him about his tax returns and he'd start talking about China. They'd call him a racist and he'd say "we never win anymore." Donald gave ZERO FUCKS about what they were asking, and instead used it to push a well-polished campaign line.

I thought the exact same thing. My words are, "This Tomi chick knows how to stand up for herself and knows how to be honest, but she doesn't know how to fight."

Trevor's statement, "People can say anything they want about why they did anything, but that doesn't mean it's true." enraged me, because he literally explained away the killing of police in Dallas.

My response, which would've been hard to pull off (because you need a calm, cold, non-emotional voice to do it properly), would've been, "Trevor, you make me wish I had a gun."

"No, seriously hear me out. If I had a gun, I would yell, 'Trevor, you're a fucking nigger and America would be better if you were deported to Africa.' And then I'd shoot you in both knees, both hands, and both testicles. And as I'm being arrested, I'd say, 'Hey, now. Just because I said Trevor is a nigger who should be deported while shooting him doesn't mean that's why I shot him."

Latinopan

Hummingbird

Sargon made a review of the interview

Is better to watch his previews video about old vs new media to understand.

Here is Trevor first video about Tomi

Serious Sam

Woodpecker
Gold Member

I've never been a fan of Tomi Lahren. She's just another mouthpiece who gains attention due to:

1) Male thirst: Many republican men like her because they think she's hot and she says stuff they agree with.

2) Saying shit that offends liberals, but is no good for much else. It's not like she has profound political insight.

Once her looks fade, expect her opinions to suddenly start shifting leftward. She'll go where the money/attention takes her.

Rocket75

Robin

Her voice is irritating.
Her manner, off-putting.
I can't imagine having dinner with her and not getting indigestion.

Atlanta Man

Ostrich
Gold Member

She would not be employed if she was not female and attractive. That said I would definitely fuck her.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

Serious Sam said:
I've never been a fan of Tomi Lahren. She's just another mouthpiece who gains attention due to:

1) Male thirst: Many republican men like her because they think she's hot and she says stuff they agree with.

2) Saying shit that offends liberals, but is no good for much else. It's not like she has profound political insight.

Once her looks fade, expect her opinions to suddenly start shifting leftward. She'll go where the money/attention takes her.

Smart though. Admirably calculating. Any few of 100,000 drop dead gorgeous American women could have done what she's done and had good success. Just look pretty and talk conservatism. Win. And she can probably cash in on that for another 10 years.

She just might be a bit smarter than we give her credit for. I'm perpetually amazed by the seeming inability of very beautiful women to do anything other than squander what almost amounts to a superhuman power before it fades out of existence. Currently divorce-rape is a million dollar retirement plan, speaking in Machiavellian terms of course.

la bodhisattva

Kingfisher

Atlanta Man said:
She would not be employed if she was not female and attractive. That said I would definitely fuck her.

Exactly. Intellectually, she is a bad representative of right-wing thought (compared to other heavy-hitters). If she were a 5 no one would know who she is. Her looks actually compound the problem. She is prominent for her looks and her ideas are little more than talking points. Her prominence makes her an obvious guest to book. Her intellectual weakness makes her doubly viable for sjws programs. They get a "big" name who is not quick, concise, on the offensive, and unapologetic. It's a bad combo.

The same applies to Lauren Southern. I have nothing against her and do agree with many of her positions, but she's little more than your typical, somewhat informed college republican. Nothing special beyond her decent looks.

I'd like to see the daily show invite Ben Shapiro.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

^When SJWs attack successful, pretty white women it's poison for their voting base.

Every white woman likes to imagine that she's Tomi Lahren on some level. Pretty, with a voice that matters. Attack her and you attack them.

Delta

Kingfisher

Jesus god, Trevor Noah's logic on the Black Lives Matter stuff makes me want to slam my head into a wall.

The murders of police officers, chants advocating for murder of police officers, murders of other protesters, beatings of white bystanders, arson, destruction, looting, etc. perpetrated by BLM advocates are "not a Black Lives Matter phenomenon," he tells us, just "what happens when there is a protest a lot of the time," going on to essentially argue that there are a few bad apples in every group.

First of all, those things absolutely fucking are a Black Lives Matter phenomenon, not a typical outcome of a protest. I've never heard a case in modern America of similar behavior at any sort of right-wing demonstration, or even a protest full of upper class white liberals. "But it happens after sporting events!" Yes but not nearly to the same extent or level of violence, and nobody is holding up drunk ass sports fans terrorizing the streets at 2am as noble crusaders for justice.

Secondly, consider the absurdity of a leftist using the "few bad apples" argument given the tactics they've used to demonize the right.

Remember when a gay soldier came on video at a Republican primary debate, and you could hear maybe 3 people in the audience boo him? Did the left dismiss that as a few bad apples?

Remember at another Republican debate when Wolf Blitzer gave a hypothetical example of a person who chose to forego health insurance and asked if we should let him die, and again, maybe 3 people in the crowd shouted "YEA!" Did the left dismiss that as a few bad apples?

How about the trolls who wrote incendiary graffiti in the wake of Trump's victory? I'm sure Noah assured his audience they were just a few bad apples while every other leftist was labeling these incidents "Day 1 in Trump's America."

The list could go on, obviously, and you'd notice that the offenses committed by right-wing's shittiest people that supposedly demonstrate the inherent evil of conservatives are nowhere near as harmful as what the "few bad people that you'd find in any group" involved with BLM are doing.

I've always thought of Tomi Lahren as just a hot chick who makes her living going on whatever substanceless emotional rant dumber conservative men would enjoy hearing, but she did surprisingly well in this debate, on the opposition's home turf no less with their snarky audience waiting to pounce on every misstep. I'd love to see Noah try to debate a more intellectual figure from the right.

puckerman

Ostrich

Ann Coulter has hit the wall. She's going to become the new official dumb blonde of American conservatism.

weambulance

Hummingbird
Gold Member

In the latest adventures of Tomi Lahren, she went on The View and said she was pro-choice because she wants limited government--which is a fucking stupid argument--and then she got suspended, and subsequently shitcanned from The Blaze for it.

Now she's suing for wrongful termination.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/conservative-talker-tomi-lahren-sues-glenn-beck-the-blaze/

Heh. I don't like Glenn Beck or Tomi Lahren, so this amuses me. Shiv each other more, please, idiots.

I used to like Tomi Lahren, but over time, as well meaning as she is, her voice is like nails-to-chalkboard.

Speaking of The Blaze, what happened to "The People's Sheriff" podcast that David Clarke did? He stopped making episodes in September of last year, which is a shame, because his show was legit.

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
Khan said:
It's like all men possessing even remote alpha behavior have abandoned marriage altogether and left it for the chumps to enjoy.

As someone told me once, yeah, that's all that is left, the "leftovers"

I laughed at my predicament (not complaining, just realizing) in the USA, just as I laughed at your statement, Khan

Then I said, "I'm traveling, fuck this"