The Tomi Lahren thread

Roosh

Cardinal
She went full thot:

DBCB2nqXUAA1MpX.jpg

:wb2:

Roosh

Cardinal
Tomi Lahren went to a "hip hop" brunch with her mom and got water thrown at her. The woman who threw the water did get kicked out by a burly bouncer.

Roosh

Cardinal
She joins Candance Owens in getting a shout out from Trump...

What's a man gotta do to get some love from the President?

0H4KacS.gif

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Roosh said:
Tomi Lahren went to a "hip hop" brunch with her mom and got water thrown at her. The woman who threw the water did get kicked out by a burly bouncer.

This is the unintended consequence of hate crime laws. Had people thrown water and said "Fuck that bitch, fuck that ho" to a minority, they'd get hate crime charges levied against them. In this case, there will be no consequences and people know that. Expect a lot more in the future.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
^^^ Uh oh everyone be careful in quoting the above... I received a warning for using the English translation of “Köhler’’ in the Olympics thread.

CaptainS

Hummingbird
Days of Broken Arrows said:
This is the unintended consequence of hate crime laws. Had people thrown water and said "Fuck that bitch, fuck that ho" to a minority, they'd get hate crime charges levied against them. In this case, there will be no consequences and people know that. Expect a lot more in the future.

This is the exact intent of hate crime laws.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Roosh said:
She joins Candance Owens in getting a shout out from Trump...

What's a man gotta do to get some love from the President?

0H4KacS.gif

LOL, dammit Roosh that MJ animated crying GIF got me dying laughing. So classic.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member

Owens and Lahren! The thirst! Further confirmation for me that he's not an Alpha.

There's some weird theory floating around military Intel circles that Trump was Roy Cohn's lover, and the wives and women are just Clooney-style beards, so the thirst could be an act.

Either way: it's kind of sad. Any bets he praises Laci Green next? Now's her big chance.

Saccade

Sparrow
AnonymousBosch said:

Owens and Lahren! The thirst! Further confirmation for me that he's not an Alpha.

There's some weird theory floating around military Intel circles that Trump was Roy Cohn's lover, and the wives and women are just Clooney-style beards, so the thirst could be an act.

Either way: it's kind of sad. Any bets he praises Laci Green next? Now's her big chance.

I don't see the big deal. This reminds me of LOZ's 'easy lay-up' post in the Trump Thread sometime a year or so ago. It's simple: the persuasion markers are all there.

Tomi:
A fake blonde, cute young woman who is an attention gaining star. For some reason, Tomi garners incredible visceral reactions from those on the left. Just check reddit or twitter.

Listen to the video: "fuck this bitch." Surface level the story is that she is being attacked solely for her opinions and speech -- exactly what's happening to Trump himself. She's just gotta exist and be her annoying little self to get views and elevate her voice (and by consequence the other side of the predominant social viewpoint: the one that is contra-free speech).

We don't truly know all the details of the incident, but why shouldn't he send a simple tweet about this? It takes a second and it's not like she'll be on any administration policy think tanks any time soon. Trump is just throwing gas on the flame.

Though I've seen your concerns in the Trump thread in the past about there ne'er being a peep from Trump in response to his supporters quite literally being assaulted after a rally -- e.g. egg lady (I still wonder about this to this day) -- this seems just like classic Trump tactics.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Saccade said:
Though I've seen your concerns in the Trump thread in the past about there ne'er being a peep from Trump in response to his supporters quite literally being assaulted after a rally -- e.g. egg lady (I still wonder about this to this day) -- this seems just like classic Trump tactics.

Uh-huh.

More from this abrasive post-wall cunt:

Israel is the only free and democratic state in the entire Middle East. The only place in the Middle East where Christians are safe, and women are free. Every year hundreds of thousands of people all over the world take to the streets for huge marches, demonstrations and protests against Israel's right to exist. They took to the streets to spread hate against Israel.

Hmm, let me guess:

Nothing to see here.

Saccade

Sparrow
Fuck’s sake, everyone is so far up Israel’s ass it’s tiresome at this point. It’s like a damn requirement for this stuff to be publicly supported and the pseudo fellatio to be clearly stated and put out there.

Gah, I stand by my analysis — Israel be damned. Trump isn’t infallible, but his voice has at the very least has helped fight back against the vendetta on free speech in America. People are more readily speaking their minds.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Saccade said:
Gah, I stand by my analysis — Israel be damned. Trump isn’t infallible, but his voice has at the very least has helped fight back against the vendetta on free speech in America. People are more readily speaking their minds.

I guess you missed this:

In South Carolina, Criticizing Jews & Israel is Now Hate Speech

Something happened in South Carolina last month that seems to have escaped the attention of the mainstream media, for some unknown reason. On April 12, South Carolina became the first American state to legally define the criticism of Jews or the state of Israel as anti-Semitism. The definition goes into effect on July 1.

Rep. Alan Clemmons, a chubby Mormon Zionist, is to blame.

Saccade

Sparrow
7rczvVH.jpg

Man... I gotta take a break from this rabbit hole shit, haha. Thank you for sharing, I would have never known about that; no shot it'd ever be even a blip on the media's radar.

Call me naïve, but I think the future is still bright for this country... but this is disheartening to say the least.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
If I'm not mistaken VICE leans liberal no? They have a pretty interesting special on the Evangelical American group and its impact as the largest support group for Israel:

Aurini

Ostrich
It's often mistaken for jealousy when you criticize the Tradthots.

I assure you I am not jealous.

These deeper machinations are why I criticize them. They are whores, who go to the highest buyer. Dubai Portapotties, who will pump out whatever message gets excreted onto their face. They're the epitome of fake news on the "right", but hey - they're good for our movement, right?

I don't hate whores for being whores. What I hate are the Johns who worship them.