The Tomi Lahren thread

Rush87

Hummingbird
How did I miss this. Wouldn't be surprised if a strong percentage of the female 'conservative' voices are just thots monetising conservatism.
[attachment=42459]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 6.00.55 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 6.00.55 pm.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 269

Roosh

Cardinal
She made an angry video claiming that men are trash.

This is the full video which it was clipped from:

There is some drama in the comments:
It appears to me the “men” getting triggered by this video are likely not “men” at all. If you were, you’d know this doesn’t apply to you and you’d laugh at all the wussy boys that don’t know how to grow up and act right. I said what I said.
This may be related to her engagement ending (or a failed relationship after that). It's a sad fact that dating simply doesn't work in securing a loyal spouse.

Last edited:

DanielH

Pelican
She made an angry video claiming that men are trash.

This is the full video which it was clipped from:

There is some drama in the comments:

This may be related to her engagement ending (or a failed relationship after that). It's a sad fact that dating simply doesn't work in securing a loyal spouse.
Serious crazy eyes in the first second of the longer video. Maybe women should need to pass a background check in order to have access to a camera. How many women can we really say are better off for filming themselves and putting those pictures/videos online?

I'm watching the video. Few stream of consciousness thoughts.

-Wow, she's banging. Lusty thoughts on my end.
-I believe she's almost certainly a shill/plant with her views especially on abortion for example.
-AC talks about Cabal, Roosh you talk about "the spider". Probably not Tomi herself, but I have talked to many otherwise reasonable girls who have talked about the pussification of men etc. Some talk about how men just mistreat them or discriminate against them(again, not the crazy SJW type). Or that they get passed over opportunities that inferior men get. I wonder if Cabal/the spider is just that prevalent that in that specific situation they are correct. That is, everyone not in the network gets discriminated against, whites think it's affirmative action, non whites think it's racism, men think it's affirmative action, women think it's sexism/patriarchy/old boys club... So to any reasonable person in the girls' shoes, they would come to the conclusion that the men they are around are horrible. But the conspiracy has deliberately put horrible men in their lives...

Roosh

Cardinal
The problem for women like her is that when you use secular dating, you're filtering for effeminate men who desperately crave pleasure (sex). Anyone who is not in control over their passions will be "weak", so therefore, dating will always be a behavior for weak individuals. Unless she repents and becomes chaste, the story will be the same for her again and again. In fact, I suspect her video is a result not from her engagement but a rebound that went south quickly (i.e. pump and dump).

Good point. I wonder how much the girls say that simply about dating or about men in general. Some have boyfriends/husbands, but that might not really prove anything.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Thots who leverage their looks to the maximum degree are going to have trouble keeping a high quality traditionalist man even if they snag him in the first place, because they're never going to put life on hard mode by presenting themselves modestly. Does anyone think that Tomi is going to drop that makeup and the boob tops and go back to being a 6 or a 7 while all the girls in her genetic range prance around with apex whore image management as 8's, 9's and 10's?

Heck no. Most guys cannot imagine what life is like when you look like that as a white woman in the USA. You are walking on red carpets and rose petals everywhere you go. To go back to being a modest Christian wife would be like a lady of nobility having her title stripped of her and having to walk the streets as one of the commoners.

The alternative is that the traditionalist Chad "worthy of her" has to somehow reconcile with having a public whore for a wife and a bratty 7 (tops) at home.

Heck no. He can find a decent Christian natural 8 in the heartland with no drama. WhyTF would he want some conserva-ho e-thot?

tomi-lahren-nose-job.jpg

Yeesh. Typical e-thot. Thinks that because millions of desperate losers mob her social media accounts that she deserves a male 10.

Last edited:

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
The problem for women like her is that when you use secular dating, you're filtering for effeminate men who desperately crave pleasure (sex). Anyone who is not in control over their passions will be "weak", so therefore, dating will always be a behavior for weak individuals. Unless she repents and becomes chaste, the story will be the same for her again and again. In fact, I suspect her video is a result not from her engagement but a rebound that went south quickly (i.e. pump and dump).

She is walking the path that many hot blonde, secular, pseudo high society, white women have walked before her in the 2000s. The wall is coming for Tomi and she is getting deranged and desperate.

The path she is on, is the same path that many a not so smart, NPC esque, but attractive woman is currently on at her age. She (they) are almost 30, went from high school to a an all parents paid, sorority college experience, landed some kind of pseudo career and is now noticing that she is sliding down the secular dating ladder being replaced by new 21 year old beautiful women. She has dated too much and is now starting to become bitter and jaded, a mask for the regret she is having for not settled down or submitted when she was at the top of her game.

She has enough experience now to see the "pump and dump/game expert" approach coming from men who 'rank' above her and at the same time is repulsed by more 'average' men who are now approaching her due to her sliding beauty status.

I think the Lord deals harshly with those to whom he has bestowed great gifts and then waste them, beautiful women are tortured by regret and a barren womb if they waste the blessings of their youth on fornication. I don't think that an overweight hermit cat lady with chin whiskers suffers being old, childless and single in the same way. Samson would be a great biblical example of an equivalent, he ignored God's instructions and used his gifts selfishly and he ended up enslaved with his eyes stabbed out.

edit: adding some more after watching some more. She has suffered from anorexia in the past and per her video seems to place a lot, A LOT of her value on her 'friends'. Its sad. She is one of those people whose entire life is a fabrication to be accepted by her peer group. Not being married to an 'acceptable' man at an 'acceptable' age is likely psychological torture for her. In Canada this is seen in the life of the 'puck bunny'/'puck princess'. Similar looking blondes who invest their lives into trying to marry an NHL player and have a cottage in Muskoka. In the southeastern US these women are Nascar chasers who want to end up married to a race car driver with a 2nd home in the carolinas.

These women have bought in full force to the American Dream for "Apex Gold Diggers" (paraphrasing Leonard) and are shattered when it breaks the same way that over mortgaged men are when their corporate career fails.

Last edited:
To add to what several of you are saying...

I'm a reasonably informed, modestly successful Gen Xer but I ignore a lot of popculture that doesn't interest me. I also have a low toleration for bullshit. This gives you context for what I'm about to say.

I had to look up who this girl was. She's a no one. She's maybe MAYBE in the 7s but when the makeup comes off, I doubt that. I know girls like this. The moment she opened her mouth and started talking about "value, value, value" or whatever other girlboss catch phrases...

Where did all the good men go? I would avoid this woman if I saw her in an establishment based on this video alone.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
I think the Lord deals harshly with those to whom he has bestowed great gifts and then waste them, beautiful women are tortured by regret and a barren womb if they waste the blessings of their youth on fornication. I don't think that an overweight hermit cat lady with chin whiskers suffers being old, childless and single in the same way. Samson would be a great biblical example of an equivalent, he ignored God's instructions and used his gifts selfishly and he ended up enslaved with his eyes stabbed out.

God will punish those that stray from Him, and this is the punishment for unchaste women. Women will weep and gnash their teeth when they realize they have squandered God's gift of Life, Chasity, and Humility for the momentary and selfish pursuits of flesh and vanity. All men must continue down the righteous path of God by rejecting these lascivious harlots. Leave these women to their male counterparts, who are also slaves of lust, for they will walk down the road of Hell together.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Absolutely, she was pumped and dumped. That's why she complains in her video about men going after "stupid thots." She was ghosted by a high value male fornicator who dumped her for a younger, prettier woman. Instead of looking at herself and realizing that she is not chaste or Godly, she blames men as being too weak and "feminized."

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
She's mad at the time sink this guy was.
Pre-facelift Lahren actually had to use her brain and her mild good looks to be worthy of the attention she was getting or wanted.

Post-facelift Lahren had results that must have been more adjusted to her aquired taste for "excellency"( fiance of her choosing, her better looks, earning more money) but this was all a facade in the end. She was trying to be like a guy but now is reverting to her lowly womanly passive aggressive victim status.
They just never learn. They simply can't.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
its funny and sad, all that frustration and effort spent on being ambitious and successful and when it didn't get the results she hoped she doubles down it. When just cleaning the house is more attractive and impressive.

"I'm an influential conservative news personality with thousands of followers on twitter!"

"Ok, I'm just looking for a wife that can clean the house and make a good sandwich"

That would be an interesting online experiment. Take a profile picture of an attractive woman and create two profiles.

1. "I'm a seasoned international traveler, and partner in a human rights law firm, six figure earning smart and independent woman!"
2. "I cook meals from scratch, make a mean sandwich, clean house like Martha Stewart and would love my own little family"

I'm sure both would be bombarded with "show me bobs and vagene" messages, but I wonder about the contacts from real humans?