The Tomi Lahren thread

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
Tomi Lahren is a grade-A example of a conservative thot.

She mouths right-wing platitudes that Establishment Republicans said five years before her, except she looks like a hot blond when she does it and says it with some harshness in her voice. She's trying to make her career out to be the token right wing chick pundit. I picture her on a View-like show within 5 years.

Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin are the only right-wing chicks I trust when they speak, because both have aged past "thot" and both move conversations instead of repeating or being a part of them. And both have moved towards race realism. But even then, they do not lead me.

Do not follow Tomi; ignore her. If you are led by women, you will fall. She should be married and having children and obeying her husband, not "concentrating on her career" or making a public spectacle of herself. The fact that she's doing the latter two things is proof she should not be listened to.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
She immediately strikes me as a red carpet Republican unlike Coulter who will say the things that make life harder for her, not easier.

When the squeeze begins to trump the juice she'll quit and settle for omegabux. She doesn't have Coulter's guts or intelligence to fall back on.

Getting married is ironically brand suicide for these conervathots anyway. Even lonely conservative fantasists generally have enough honor not to drool over someone else's wife.

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
Is it too early to call her a future Ann Coulter? No kids, careerist, 50 and once was pretty and actively chasing alpha cock?

She certainly sounds like a crazy cat lady

She's no Ann Coulter. Coulter was a hot babe in her day, which undoubtedly helped her, but she was a fierce debater and took positions on the right that were unpopular even on the right, only to see people come to her.

Laren is pro-choice and merely repeats something someone else said. She's a follower.

bucky

Ostrich
She's no Ann Coulter. Coulter was a hot babe in her day, which undoubtedly helped her, but she was a fierce debater and took positions on the right that were unpopular even on the right, only to see people come to her.

Laren is pro-choice and merely repeats something someone else said. She's a follower.

Yes, Tomi has always come off as kind of dumb to me. Easy on the eyes sure, but I don't know why you would seek out a not-especially-smart, pretty girl's opinions on politics and culture. There are far more interesting people doing political commentary out there if that's what you want, and if you want to look at pretty girls on the Internet there are infinite other options where you don't have to listen to her unremarkable opinions.

bucky

Ostrich
Can't remember where I read the comment but someone said her forehead leaves enough space for another face.

She's what I call a bobble-head. Petite girl, pretty face and nice figure, and a big tweety bird head on a skinny neck. Often they do have some extra forehead space, but overall I like the look. I even married a bobble-head once who was kind of an eastern Slavic Tomi Lahren, as far as looks go. Then after we got divorced, I went down to Latin America and almost got mixed up with another bobble-head who looked almost exactly like my little FSU ex, just with brown skin and black hair. So, I'm guessing there are bobble-heads all over the world, probably in Asia too.

Those pictures are just bad pictures, I reckon. I know, I know, all you pointy elbow types will say no, that's what she really looks like, but I prefer to be a glass-half-full kind of guy, OK?

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
Yes, Tomi has always come off as kind of dumb to me. Easy on the eyes sure, but I don't know why you would seek out a not-especially-smart, pretty girl's opinions on politics and culture. There are far more interesting people doing political commentary out there if that's what you want, and if you want to look at pretty girls on the Internet there are infinite other options where you don't have to listen to her unremarkable opinions.

The problem is the OnylFans phenomenon: plenty of thirsty dudes will seek out a surrogate girlfriend, either online or on TV. As advertisers have long known, pretty girls sell things well, whether it's political opinions or nail polish. Works with both sexes: men want the pretty woman, and other women want to be the pretty woman.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Can't remember where I read the comment but someone said her forehead leaves enough space for another face.

Her perfect match:

DxGuCljU0AANZmP.jpg

Update from her on the rant:

My 2 cents: Her "advice", including the followup, sounds like precisely what it was: A rant by her about her relationship problems in dating chads who treated her like dirt, and her fear of finding someone as good as the fiance whom she claims was great, and now she faces the wall at age 28. She wants to tell men to "man up" so they can live up to her demands.

On the plus side, I think, her doing this publicly has attracted negative attention which should provide her with motivation for introspection.

In the meantime, she isn't doing herself any favors with the nose ring. No decent guy ever said "I can't date her. No nose ring."

Jestx

Robin
What an embarrassing counter rant. This chick acts like a high school drama queen. It's not much different than the emotional AOC rant in Congress after some GOP loser called her a mean word a few weeks ago. This is why women can't be natural thought leaders in political or cultural discourse because everything devolves to emotional diatribe and goes in circles.

On top of it all you can probably add a dash of the female proclivity to wrongly assume that men place value equally on what women place value.

That's exactly it. She makes that very clear in the video. Several times she references the fact that she and her friends are successful and ambitious. It never occurs to her that those traits aren't very important (and may in fact be red flags) for the kind of men she finds attractive.

What an embarrassing counter rant. This chick acts like a high school drama queen. It's not much different than the emotional AOC rant in Congress after some GOP loser called her a mean word a few weeks ago. This is why women can't be natural thought leaders in political or cultural discourse because everything devolves to emotional diatribe and goes in circles.

I could only make it half way through this time. That was even a challenge. It reminds me of that one girl in the bar that thinks she's tough because no one's ever punched her. Then one day, she decides to lay her hands on a dude that's not having any of it and she finds out how life works.

If this is how she acts in public I can only guess how she acts toward men in private. Hard pass.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
That's exactly it. She makes that very clear in the video. Several times she references the fact that she and her friends are successful and ambitious. It never occurs to her that those traits aren't very important (and may in fact be red flags) for the kind of men she finds attractive.

I wish I screen capped it, but I didn't, I saw something similar on Linkedin today. Some chick in the UK that "owns her own accounting firm" put up a post that some guy messaged her to say she was "cute" and she isn't cute, she's a girl boss and just bought a $120k car blah blah blah. Other women in the comments were "you go girl".

These women are mentally ill, they should just be posting about how they wish they had male genitals but are too scared to get tranny surgery.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Update from her on the rant:

My 2 cents: Her "advice", including the followup, sounds like precisely what it was: A rant by her about her relationship problems in dating chads who treated her like dirt, and her fear of finding someone as good as the fiance whom she claims was great, and now she faces the wall at age 28. She wants to tell men to "man up" so they can live up to her demands.

On the plus side, I think, her doing this publicly has attracted negative attention which should provide her with motivation for introspection.

In the meantime, she isn't doing herself any favors with the nose ring. No decent guy ever said "I can't date her. No nose ring."

Her expression, voice and attitude give me the heebie jeebies. Like a psychopath.

I bet she would have the same demeanor telling a boyfriend something like "yeah, I signed over the title to my name, we're done and my new man Chad, who I've been having sex with for 4 months, is moving in here tomorrow. You can leave now, or you can wait for me to call the police, tell them how you are verbally abusive to me and have them haul you off to jail, I don't care either way"

This chick is cold blooded.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
edit: adding some more after watching some more. She has suffered from anorexia in the past and per her video seems to place a lot, A LOT of her value on her 'friends'. Its sad. She is one of those people whose entire life is a fabrication to be accepted by her peer group. Not being married to an 'acceptable' man at an 'acceptable' age is likely psychological torture for her. In Canada this is seen in the life of the 'puck bunny'/'puck princess'. Similar looking blondes who invest their lives into trying to marry an NHL player and have a cottage in Muskoka. In the southeastern US these women are Nascar chasers who want to end up married to a race car driver with a 2nd home in the carolinas.

These women have bought in full force to the American Dream for "Apex Gold Diggers" (paraphrasing Leonard) and are shattered when it breaks the same way that over mortgaged men are when their corporate career fails.

It's even worse in Australia.
Chicks here salivate after the dumb, retard, tattooed footballer type. Simply because they have a measure of status & wealth in Aus. sport...

Never mind that their football careers are rather short lived & these Clowns rarely go on to anything of note afterwards.