The Tommy Robinson thread

weambulance

Hummingbird
Gold Member
RE: Tommy Robinson ordered to leave UK city while out with his children

Nobody is forcing cops to be cops. They went into the job voluntarily, and they're not under a contract that says they can't quit (like soldiers). If they know what they're doing is morally wrong, and they continue to do it because "well, those are the orders", they are just as wrong as the people who gave the orders.

Edit - "People who bash police are usually low-IQ savages with no actual arguments" is an absurd statement.

Ghost Tiger

Ostrich
Gold Member

TravelerKai said:
70+ year archaic laws are one thing, poorly written ones barely 5-10 years old is another. Texas had an old sodomy law that got struck down by the Supreme Court not too long ago. It took someone to actually enforce it to get it struck out of the books, just like your example. Even conservative Christian Texans thought the very old law was in poor taste, due to privacy reasons more so than gay marriage reasons.

I had an ex-cop friend of mine in Toronto try to use this argument to defend Blair's actions in 2010 described above (he and Blair were personal friends). The argument basically went like this... cops should enforce ridiculous laws that are still on the books so that people can see how ridiculous they are and then lobby the politicians to repeal them. Now we've all heard stories of crazy archaic laws still on the books.

http://justsomething.co/the-22-most-ridiculous-us-laws-still-in-effect-today-2/

I actually really like the first one from that site:

It's against the law for a woman to drive a car in Main Street unless her husband is walking in front of the car waving a red flag.

I completely understand the spirit of that law, just like I understand the spirit of the Public Works Protection Act of 1939 that Blair abused AT THE TIME IT WAS ENACTED. But the goal of defragging the hard drive at the law library is insufficient justification for unlawful arrest and search of innocent civilians. We could just hire some law student interns to do a little research and make some recommendations to the current Attorney General for deletions.

My friend the ex-cop was wrong about Blair's abuse of power, not simply because of his close friendship with Blair, but also because his brain is addled by the constant stream of rum and orange juice that he regularly consumes, but I digress.

Blair was wrong, and he knew it. And the UK cops are wrong, and they know it. They are not performing some grand altruistic public service by abusing their power, they are simply being fucking assholes. And they know it. Which is one reason why their rate of alcoholism is so high, particularly on the job, which is where my friend developed his drinking problem, and Blair his own.

The act can only be enforced with the permission of a senior ranking officer. To either prevent what could amount to a large scale disturbance or from preventing harassment of the public (in so many words). The officer in charge probably didn't want a riot to take place in their town from the non christian community or UAF. Also there probably wouldn't be such a backlash from the media or public by kicking Mr Robinson out of the town than if it was a Cleric of some sort.

Lizard King

Pelican
Inciting racial hatred.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-01-at-12.25.14-640x480.png

But the media and government told me ISIS aren't real muslims and Tommy Robinson is a racist bigot :huh: :exclamation:

Related, statement from lawyer. Nicely written:
https://alisongurden.wordpress.com/...l-banning-application-against-tommy-robinson/
Statement in Relation to the Football Banning Application Against Tommy Robinson

My Client, known as Tommy Robinson, has been served with an application for a football banning order by Chief Constable of Bedfordshire Police. The main purpose of Bedfordshire Police serving this football banning order was to prevent Tommy Robinson from traveling to France for the Euros. Following an application to the Court, the court has now seen fit to remove that draconian restriction on his liberty.

However Bedfordshire Police persist in making the civil football banning order application, and this application will be heard by the court in September 2016. Tommy Robinson will contest this application.

The mainstay of the application by Bedfordshire Police is that Tommy Robinson, while in France was pictured wearing an Anti ISIS T Shirt, and holding up an English Saint George Cross flag with ‘Fuck ISIS’ written across it, and that this was aimed at inciting racial hatred against muslims. Both I and my client are very concerned that the Chief Constable of Bedfordshire Police and the UK Football Policing Unit have equated Tommy Robinson’s demonstration against a banned extremist terrorist organisation as being the same as showing hatred towards people of the muslim faith. The Prime Minister David Cameron in his House of Commons speech on 2nd December 2015 refered to the ‘Evil’ of ISIS, and that British Muslims were appalled by ISIS. He further said that the attacks in Syria by the British Military were “far from an attack on Islam, we are engaging in the defence of Islam…failing to act would betray British Muslims”. It now appears that both Bedfordshire Police and the UK Football Policing Unit are linking ISIS to the general muslim people and population, because it suits their purpose of the campaign of harassment against Tommy Robinson.

I am concerned that this application is brought on the basis of a harassment campaign against Tommy Robinson, such that the Assistant Director of the United Kingdom Football Policing Unit, has become involved and provided a statement to the effect that as Tommy Robinson has a high social media profile, and is associated with Pegida UK this is likely to act as a catalyst for disorder and violence outside of the United Kingdom. This clearly is an attack on Tommy Robinson’s freedom of speech and association, and is in direct contravention of the evidence which the UK Football Policing Unit have that Tommy Robinson travelled to France during the period that the England football team played in Marseille, yet he chose not to travel to Marseille, but instead was in Paris without any incident of violence or disorder.

Tommy Robinson will vigorously defend this application against him. On Bedfordshire Police’s own admission, there is no evidence that Tommy Robinson has been involved in any reported football related disorder for at least the past 5 years.

Alison Gurden, Barrister, 1 Gray’s Inn Square Chambers

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member

When I watched this I thought of an equally likely scenario in America

Police walk into a bar and confront a man.

Police - "We got a call that you were making a woman here uncomfortable. We're ordering you to leave town under order 66 (star wars nerds will get that one) and not return"

Man - "What girl? And leave town? I live 4 blocks away"

Police - "The order requires that you must maintain a 10 mile distance from the city limits immediately"

Man - "I don't even get a court date?"

Police - "You can challenge the order at a future date in court"

Bang.

Woman Police officer - "I think I saw him going for a gun"

Foolsgo1d

Peacock

Samseau said:
However, police are not the problem. The police are just doing their jobs. It's the people WHO MAKE THE LAWS AND GIVE THE ORDERS who must be held to account.

People who bash police are usually low-IQ savages with no actual arguments.

Were the police and soldiers of every communist, marxist and even the Nazi regimes just following orders?

Right up until the point they were used as weapons themselves to crush dissent and rebellion?

Stuff does not just 'happen', it takes time. This is going along the same timeline and British police do have the necessary ability to judge a situation based on whats happening.

Lets take the names out of this shall we?
----------------
A man known to the police is at a pub with his children watching a match, the teams involved are not his to support. he likes to watch football with his children at a pub.

Right now at this very moment there are 10,000 men known to police out and about and doing anything from working to having a drink, watching the TV or in a park. It was a sunny day afterall in August. Children are off school for the holidays.

Police come in a group to tell him he is being expelled from the city limits and if he does not comply he will be arrested.

The situation prior to them arriving was peaceful and the children were enjoying themselves. The man in question is known to the locals for being a man of his word and a pillar against Islamic hatred of Britain and its native population. He could have signed autographs and had pictures taken, who knows but someone phoned the police saying he is there.

????

He is forced to leave for no crime, no threat of violence, no crowd of men, nothing.

Meanwhile...

Anjem-Choudary-Islamic-Hate-Preacher-UK.jpg

article-1162332-03D1D60A000005DC-484_468x286.jpg

extremist_3223828b.jpg

london-muslim-protest-3.jpg

1586134776086.jpg

Inciting hate, death and all of it is proven!

What has Tommy Robinson done? Other than have a typical hooligan background and imprisoned for mortgage fraud.

Has he incited others to murder people for the colour of their skin and their religion?

The police are complicit soldiers. if those soldiers go on to terrorise your family do you keep your tongue as to not look like the "low IQ savages" you so despise or think murderous thoughts like every other normal human being with testosterone going through his veins?

Lizard King

Pelican

Good news for Tommy Robinson:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...muslim-incitement-allegation-fck-isis-banner/ (19th Sept)

The leader of Pegida UK, Tommy Robinson, appeared in court today, successfully arguing against the imposition of a ‘Football Banning Order’ by Bedfordshire Police.
The police had sought to argue that an English flag held up by PEGIDA UK leader Robinson with the words “Fuck ISIS” printed on it amounted to incitement of hatred against Muslims.

Attending Luton Magistrates Court today with her client, Mr. Robinson’s lawyer Alison Gurden argued that attempts to impose the order amounted to an attempt to breach his right to freedom of speech and assembly.

According to Mr. Robinson, the judge agreed, dismissing the police’s case against him as vague, cagey, and not genuine.

And for your amusement, a periscope video of a recent encounter with an English convert to Islam.

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member

The judge may have bailed him out this time, but that still does not address that poorly written law. The police will make more arrests based on that shitty law, if nothing more than to just clear you guys out of the street as they see fit, even if the judges throw it out.

Ghost Tiger

Ostrich
Gold Member

TravelerKai said:
The judge may have bailed him out this time, but that still does not address that poorly written law. The police will make more arrests based on that shitty law, if nothing more than to just clear you guys out of the street as they see fit, even if the judges throw it out.

Exactly. The cops know that the process is the punishment.

Lizard King

Pelican

TravelerKai said:

Yes, that's the bigger picture.

It isn't the first time, this is possibly the third case that he has been dismissed from because of flimsy evidence or nefarious use of vague laws in the last 12 months or so.

Not only is he a target for Muslims in Britain, he is, and has been for a few years, a target of the state. He knows exactly what is going on, and he's getting sharper and better at dealing with it. He's got money raised for legal fees and he is permanently using periscope when he's in public. He has good people around him to advise him and provide security, he is 100% ready for the shit that gets thrown at him.

There will be many more court appearances for him, the government want to put him in the Muslim wing of the prison again.

The youtube video is worth a watch.
"I think that if God sent a messenger, that messenger would not marry a six year old and shag her when she's 9"

"but back then it was a thing"

RedPillUK

Pelican

That's true ^ but maybe he should consider fighting this battle online from abroad, he will actually be able to move around freely and not be targeted by the state all the time. It's like he wants to be killed, but he won't be known as a martyr as the British public and media are told he is an evil guy, so they will see it as justified.

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member

RedPillUK said:
That's true ^ but maybe he should consider fighting this battle online from abroad, he will actually be able to move around freely and not be targeted by the state all the time. It's like he wants to be killed, but he won't be known as a martyr as the British public and media are told he is an evil guy, so they will see it as justified.

That wouldn't work at all. I hate to say it, but he needs to be killed by a Muslim mob more or less. That's what seems to be what is needed for your people to stop putting up with the police statecraft, and vote those parties out of parliament.

Problem is (correct me if I am wrong), you guys are already starting to lose the numbers war, in London at least. People in the UK better wake up before it is too late. Brexit was just another piece of the larger issue at play.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member

London is lost. I don't see how the demographics can be reversed now without radical action. Part of me hopes the welfare state collapses.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox

Twitter troll who lives in 99% white neighborhood tried to incite murder against Tommy, so Tommy went and met him:

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
The guy Tommy is interviewing is a typical British metropolitan moron who infests this country with his idealism and self-righteousness.

They are insufferable twats. Those are the guys who just don't get it.

Enigma

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Gold Member
Tommy has fucking balls of steel but I often worry for the safety of his family. If I were in his situation, there's no way I'd have my children living in Luton with the kind of name he has.