The Tommy Robinson thread

heavy

Hummingbird
Gold Member
RE: Tommy Robinson banned from Facebook

Very nice. Glad I'm watching, thanks for posting.

At least youtube hasn't pulled this video. That's not nothing.

Tommy is a real bro. I like seeing real bros fighting back. And that's why he has friends who stick up for him.

Sheesh people wonder why Americans don't like the idea of government run industries #healthcare

It shows the destruction that happens when systems/organizations go wrong. This summarizes why I'm small government. Because organizations and systems, public or private, can and will go wrong. But government run or supported organizations (forced $$ from citizens to organization) are allowed to continue because, despite being inefficient, poorly run, dishonest, etc (the way any group or organization can be), they're allowed to continue because the money keeps flowing in.

You can see it in Sweeney's face and hear it in his words, he's completely latched to the tit to the BBC cow. It's pitiful. It angers me so much, especially at the end when Tommy gets personal, that I start to see Sweeney as just a pathetic cog in a wheel. There's no doubt in Sweeney's entire persona, in his entire presentation, there's no doubt that he's innocent. I'm guessing if you went back in time to Communist Russia and interviewed someone operating within the Gulags, you'd get a similar solidarity and defense. Complete denial of reality.

The human mind has a fascinating way of rationalizing.

This is why we want things (people, systems) to be able to fail. This is why the feminine imperative that nothing bad should ever happen (MADD pushing for BAC of 0.00, safety shit on everything, "But what if GM and the banks all fail. Our economy will come crashing down and never recover.", etc) is bad. Very bad.
 

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
RE: Tommy Robinson banned from Facebook

Geez.
How long did it take that Jon Sweeney to realize he'd been exposed...?

No surprise the 'tard felt compelled to double-down of course.
 

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
If you go on twitter and type "Tommy Robinson" into the search, the amount of blue check twats virtue signalling about "fascism" is nauseating. Firstly, they don't know what fascism is, which is ironic since they toss the word around so much. Secondly, one aspect of fascism is state clampdown on freedom of opposing positions - they fail to see the hypocrisy, of course. Because they are, despite their media jobs and blue checkmarks... not particularly bright. Educated, but not intelligent. And/or ideologues.

This cunt, Mike Stuchberry (Australian-living-in-Britain school history teacher cum online antifa crusader — his website describes him as "Educator, Writer, Thinker"... I'm not the first to conclude SJWism is driven by narcissism of the never haves) wrote this brilliant piece:

"Tommy Robinson Being Banned From Facebook Is Just The Beginning Of Tackling The Growing Far Right Underground"
 

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
^ Always take the leftist hysteria with a glass of champagne. They wouldn't be so butt-hurt if they weren't having so many losses. Trump, Brexit, Asia #MeToo Argento a rapist, Time's Up the mother of one, erosion of left wing vote across Europe, Panodrama, Jussie Smollett. It's almost as if things start imploding as soon as they get near them. The only time I can remember them celebrating in the last three years is the "center-right" party won in The Netherlands and the "far-right" didn't get as much as predicted. Their biggest victories are just not loosing really bad.

Things are unpredictable and could go bad, but I always take heart that I'm not on the left - constantly loosing and constantly in hysteria.

Old Man Sweeney must be on his meds. What happened last time he met someone called Tommy:


Sweeney strikes me as the type of guy who'd have a SeekingArrangements account to cruise for women to thump.

If you're looking for the new place to make a donation: http://tr.news
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Teedub said:
If you go on twitter and type "Tommy Robinson" into the search, the amount of blue check twats virtue signalling about "fascism" is nauseating. Firstly, they don't know what fascism is, which is ironic since they toss the word around so much....

I'm starting to think that they just have a list of words they have to use a certain number of times per week if they want to keep their jobs and their blue checkmark status.

Racist.
Sexist.
Islamophobic.
Homophobic.
Bigoted.
Fascist.

ect ect

"You wanted to see me, Mr Shekelstein?"

"Yes, Norm. Your stats are mostly good but you fell short twenty fascists and seventeen islamophobics last month."

"Sorry, sir. I'll get to work on exposing the rise of fascist islamophobia right away."

"Very good. Dismissed."
 

Richard Turpin

Kingfisher
Teedub said:
If you go on twitter and type "Tommy Robinson" into the search, the amount of blue check twats virtue signalling about "fascism" is nauseating. Firstly, they don't know what fascism is, which is ironic since they toss the word around so much. Secondly, one aspect of fascism is state clampdown on freedom of opposing positions - they fail to see the hypocrisy, of course. Because they are, despite their media jobs and blue checkmarks... not particularly bright. Educated, but not intelligent. And/or ideologues.

I know, the amount of people I see on social media using the word is ridiculous. Same as 'Nazi'. As far as I know, there aren't any Nazis anymore, and haven't been since WW2.

Regarding fascism, I'm not too clear what it means myself, but I did read once that it 'simply describes someone who opposes Communism'.

Either way, you're of course right in saying that the people using these words are almost always un-ironically employing the same tactics and methods that an actual fascist/nazi would be expected to use. It's no use pointing this out of course, in fact there's no use in even conversing with these people anymore.
 

RIslander

Hummingbird
Fascism is hard to define in essence because the term has been turned into a pejorative against conservative whites. The best way to describe it would be from Starship Troopers (not the cheeseball flick... the novel. Read it it's redpill as fuck).

Essentially its a socialist democracy style society where everyone is held accountable for their actions. Crime doesn't exist because the punishments are so severe and there are plenty of opportunities. Only veterans are allowed to become citizens and vote... civilians can not. Nationalistic pride is prevalent at every corner. The nation becomes the state 'religion'.

I would say the Roman Empire, Japan after the Meiji Restoration, and arguably the earlier US in some ways during wars when national pride is intense are the best examples.

"Fascism" in regards to WW2 was nothing more than a plot by the (((elite))). They got outrageously wealthy at the cost of their pleb's lives, got their homeland back, and permanent victim status.
 

Bienvenuto

Pelican
Gold Member
Tommy has been re-charged. Back to adversarial Muslim dominated prison?

My take, the moment he started turning his attention to the media and their conduct was the moment the gloves came off for the politico-media elite.

 

uncledick

Woodpecker
Going to jail again, will then be sent to a muslim majority jail again, the only question is, will he survive again?

The progs/elites in Britain are hedging their bets on Tommy, he is the big testing ground on the will of the remaining patriotic brits. If they can kill him (indirectly of course, by a raving Islamic zealot) on one of his biannual prison layovers, and those said patriotic brits in their righteous fury don't sufficiently burn London down enough to convince them to withdraw back to the prolapsed anuses from wence they slimed, then its carte blanche to do whatever the fk they want to that rainy island and its white, conservative inhabitants (maybe its inevitable anyways)
 

Richard Turpin

Kingfisher
uncledick said:
Going to jail again, will then be sent to a muslim majority jail again, the only question is, will he survive again?

The progs/elites in Britain are hedging their bets on Tommy, he is the big testing ground on the will of the remaining patriotic brits. If they can kill him (indirectly of course, by a raving Islamic zealot) on one of his biannual prison layovers, and those said patriotic brits in their righteous fury don't sufficiently burn London down enough to convince them to withdraw back to the prolapsed anuses from wence they slimed, then its carte blanche to do whatever the fk they want to that rainy island and its white, conservative inhabitants (maybe its inevitable anyways)

Yeah. Sadly, I have to agree. I've tried for literally years now to subtly drop red-pills to family, friends and co-workers about the plight of the UK. I don't beat people over the head, but I make sure to make people aware of truths behind Brexit, 'grooming' gangs, knife and acid attacks etc.

Nobody gives a fuck. Not one single fuck. The women don't count as they are oblivious, as being women they just side with the winners anyway (so far, so natural, no surprises there). But the men.....jeez.... most of them in daily life are literally more invested in football and tv than any of this stuff.

I'm not completely black-pill, as there are still plenty of good people out there, but the normies are going to need picking up by the scruffs of their necks if they are to be of any help. It may get to the stage where people who aren't helping need to know that they will be placed in the same category as enemies/traitors.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Richard Turpin said:
...
I'm not completely black-pill, as there are still plenty of good people out there, but the normies are going to need picking up by the scruffs of their necks if they are to be of any help. It may get to the stage where people who aren't helping need to know that they will be placed in the same category as enemies/traitors.

The reality is that most insurrections of the past were not driven by a majority or even executed by one. The American war for independence was famously fought by a mere 3% with 30% or so lending them moral support and the majority of the nation either rooting for the British or simply not giving a fuck as long as their hides stayed in tact.

Democracy is all good and well when it's by the people for the people but in most of our nations our democracies are by the elite for the elite.

The way forward to freedom and prosperity will not be via democracy. I'm not sure it ever has been in history. Once a guy wraps his head around it and accepts it then all this political theater becomes nothing but bad comedy.
 

TIOT12

Robin
Richard Turpin said:
uncledick said:
Going to jail again, will then be sent to a muslim majority jail again, the only question is, will he survive again?

The progs/elites in Britain are hedging their bets on Tommy, he is the big testing ground on the will of the remaining patriotic brits. If they can kill him (indirectly of course, by a raving Islamic zealot) on one of his biannual prison layovers, and those said patriotic brits in their righteous fury don't sufficiently burn London down enough to convince them to withdraw back to the prolapsed anuses from wence they slimed, then its carte blanche to do whatever the fk they want to that rainy island and its white, conservative inhabitants (maybe its inevitable anyways)

Yeah. Sadly, I have to agree. I've tried for literally years now to subtly drop red-pills to family, friends and co-workers about the plight of the UK. I don't beat people over the head, but I make sure to make people aware of truths behind Brexit, 'grooming' gangs, knife and acid attacks etc.

Nobody gives a fuck. Not one single fuck. The women don't count as they are oblivious, as being women they just side with the winners anyway (so far, so natural, no surprises there). But the men.....jeez.... most of them in daily life are literally more invested in football and tv than any of this stuff.

I'm not completely black-pill, as there are still plenty of good people out there, but the normies are going to need picking up by the scruffs of their necks if they are to be of any help. It may get to the stage where people who aren't helping need to know that they will be placed in the same category as enemies/traitors.

It will require a lot because there is a lot of conditioning for folks in the UK to follow the rules. Even if they agree with what Tommy did, they would still think he deserves to be punished because he didn't follow the rules. You all have a lot more faith in your government to do right. In the US, we are far more independent and less trusting which means we are more likely to rebel. But We still deal with our own issues of apathy. I think you would need some type of crisis that was so big and immediate that people could not ignore it. It would be hard to build political support because any outsiders that could instill vigor and a push; they will kick out like they did with Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone,Martin Zellner, etc. Wonder what Manafort is saying to the people on these topics and could you get the outside dollars to fund such a political push that could be successful or at least lay the framework for later waves of increased success?
 

RIslander

Hummingbird
TIOT12 said:
Richard Turpin said:
uncledick said:
Going to jail again, will then be sent to a muslim majority jail again, the only question is, will he survive again?

The progs/elites in Britain are hedging their bets on Tommy, he is the big testing ground on the will of the remaining patriotic brits. If they can kill him (indirectly of course, by a raving Islamic zealot) on one of his biannual prison layovers, and those said patriotic brits in their righteous fury don't sufficiently burn London down enough to convince them to withdraw back to the prolapsed anuses from wence they slimed, then its carte blanche to do whatever the fk they want to that rainy island and its white, conservative inhabitants (maybe its inevitable anyways)

Yeah. Sadly, I have to agree. I've tried for literally years now to subtly drop red-pills to family, friends and co-workers about the plight of the UK. I don't beat people over the head, but I make sure to make people aware of truths behind Brexit, 'grooming' gangs, knife and acid attacks etc.

Nobody gives a fuck. Not one single fuck. The women don't count as they are oblivious, as being women they just side with the winners anyway (so far, so natural, no surprises there). But the men.....jeez.... most of them in daily life are literally more invested in football and tv than any of this stuff.

I'm not completely black-pill, as there are still plenty of good people out there, but the normies are going to need picking up by the scruffs of their necks if they are to be of any help. It may get to the stage where people who aren't helping need to know that they will be placed in the same category as enemies/traitors.

It will require a lot because there is a lot of conditioning for folks in the UK to follow the rules. Even if they agree with what Tommy did, they would still think he deserves to be punished because he didn't follow the rules. You all have a lot more faith in your government to do right. In the US, we are far more independent and less trusting which means we are more likely to rebel. But We still deal with our own issues of apathy. I think you would need some type of crisis that was so big and immediate that people could not ignore it. It would be hard to build political support because any outsiders that could instill vigor and a push; they will kick out like they did with Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone,Martin Zellner, etc. Wonder what Manafort is saying to the people on these topics and could you get the outside dollars to fund such a political push that could be successful or at least lay the framework for later waves of increased success?

This is a good point. Compare British Canada with French Canada. It's an entirely different local government system. The British are obsessed with following rules.

I know this from flying aircraft in Canada. The English sectors speak clearly and use the exact terminology from the book. The French Canadian controllers are speaking in French half the time (English is the only allowed language) and couldn't give less a shit about terminology.
 

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
They're going after Tommy again I see.

https://news.sky.com/story/tommy-robinson-to-face-contempt-of-court-proceedings-11657816


The Attorney General Geoffrey Cox, who has referred Robinson to the High Court, has said the move is in the public interest.

Tommy Robinson faces a fresh hearing over an allegation he committed contempt of court by filming people in a trial and broadcasting footage on social media.

The Attorney General Geoffrey Cox has concluded it is in the public interest to bring proceedings against the far-right activist.

The former English Defence League (EDL) leader, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, is due to appear at the High Court on 22 March.

Nicholas Hilliard QC, the Recorder of London, referred the contempt of court case to the attorney general late last year.

In deciding to refer the case to the High Court, Mr Cox was acting independently of government.

He based his decision on an assessment of the evidence and whether it was in the wider public interest to institute proceedings.

Mr Cox said: "After carefully considering the details of this case, I have concluded there are strong grounds to bring fresh contempt of court proceedings against Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

"As proceedings are now underway, it would not be appropriate to comment further and I remind everyone that it is an offence to comment on live court cases."

Robinson was found to be in contempt of court and jailed for 13 months last May.

But he successfully applied to the Court of Appeal for the original finding against him to be quashed.

Contempt of court is punishable by up to two years in prison, and/or a fine.
 

Muffuguh

Pigeon
Come have a different Friday morning, support truth and justice

Friday March 22, Royal Courts of Justice, The Strand, London, WC2A 2LL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RYmnsDeYTg&t=215s


Foolsgo1d said:
They're going after Tommy again I see.

https://news.sky.com/story/tommy-robinson-to-face-contempt-of-court-proceedings-11657816


The Attorney General Geoffrey Cox, who has referred Robinson to the High Court, has said the move is in the public interest.

Tommy Robinson faces a fresh hearing over an allegation he committed contempt of court by filming people in a trial and broadcasting footage on social media.

The Attorney General Geoffrey Cox has concluded it is in the public interest to bring proceedings against the far-right activist.

The former English Defence League (EDL) leader, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, is due to appear at the High Court on 22 March.

Nicholas Hilliard QC, the Recorder of London, referred the contempt of court case to the attorney general late last year.

In deciding to refer the case to the High Court, Mr Cox was acting independently of government.

He based his decision on an assessment of the evidence and whether it was in the wider public interest to institute proceedings.

Mr Cox said: "After carefully considering the details of this case, I have concluded there are strong grounds to bring fresh contempt of court proceedings against Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

"As proceedings are now underway, it would not be appropriate to comment further and I remind everyone that it is an offence to comment on live court cases."

Robinson was found to be in contempt of court and jailed for 13 months last May.

But he successfully applied to the Court of Appeal for the original finding against him to be quashed.

Contempt of court is punishable by up to two years in prison, and/or a fine.
 

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Just released. The reporter he mentions is on PJWs twitter taking shots at him too.

I wonder when would these people meet justice for what they're doing.

 
heavy said:
Very nice. Glad I'm watching, thanks for posting.

At least youtube hasn't pulled this video. That's not nothing.

Tommy is a real bro. I like seeing real bros fighting back. And that's why he has friends who stick up for him.

Sheesh people wonder why Americans don't like the idea of government run industries #healthcare

It shows the destruction that happens when systems/organizations go wrong. This summarizes why I'm small government. Because organizations and systems, public or private, can and will go wrong. But government run or supported organizations (forced $$ from citizens to organization) are allowed to continue because, despite being inefficient, poorly run, dishonest, etc (the way any group or organization can be), they're allowed to continue because the money keeps flowing in.

You can see it in Sweeney's face and hear it in his words, he's completely latched to the tit to the BBC cow. It's pitiful. It angers me so much, especially at the end when Tommy gets personal, that I start to see Sweeney as just a pathetic cog in a wheel. There's no doubt in Sweeney's entire persona, in his entire presentation, there's no doubt that he's innocent. I'm guessing if you went back in time to Communist Russia and interviewed someone operating within the Gulags, you'd get a similar solidarity and defense. Complete denial of reality.

The human mind has a fascinating way of rationalizing.

This is why we want things (people, systems) to be able to fail. This is why the feminine imperative that nothing bad should ever happen (MADD pushing for BAC of 0.00, safety shit on everything, "But what if GM and the banks all fail. Our economy will come crashing down and never recover.", etc) is bad. Very bad.

Fucking MADD. Probably fucking each other and their kids...
 
Top