The Tommy Robinson thread

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Foolsgo1d said:
Just released. The reporter he mentions is on PJWs twitter taking shots at him too.

I wonder when would these people meet justice for what they're doing.

When I first saw that Stuchbury's face I thought that he was a joke. He puts out photos of him pulling the most bizzare gurns that I thought he was something like the Bevely Hills Antifa. And some of the things he says are so ridiculous that it seemed like it might be run by Godfrey Elfwick. But he is a real person, maxed out soy daddy.

I don't know if there is any relation but there is a Labour councilor named Robin Stuchbury who recently called for May to be hung. Always wears a bandanna.

bigpic.jpg

Anyway, if you try and watch that video in the embed you'll find you can't. All Tommy's videos have been put in a limited state.

Time to ditch these platforms and move over to Steemit etc. For my business I'm going to start maintaining a Steemit and Minds.com account. Never had a Twitter, Facebook, MySpace or any of the others.

YouTube has placed shocking new restrictions on Tommy Robinson's channel, removing his videos from search results and prohibiting him from live-streaming to the platform.
In March 2019, YouTube defended their decision to keep Mr Robinson on its site as he "did not breach YouTube terms of use".

Today's ban comes after months of intense bullying from senior British MPs.

These new "restrictions" will mean Robinson's new videos won't have view counts, suggested videos, likes or comments. There'll be an "interstitial" or black slate that appears before each video warning people that it might not be appropriate for all audiences.

Robinson will also be prevented from live-streaming onto his channel. Until now, he would do this regularly to reach his nearly 390,000 YouTube subscribers.

YouTube users will be able to access Robinson's material only by clicking directly on a link for each video. The effect of the changes will be to make his videos undiscoverable.

"After consulting with third-party experts, we are applying a tougher treatment to Tommy Robinson’s channel in keeping with our policies on borderline content," a YouTube spokesperson said.

"The content will be placed behind an interstitial, removed from recommendations, and stripped of key features including live-streaming, comments, suggested videos, and likes."

In February, Facebook and Instagram removed Tommy Robinson's pages from their platforms, followed by more than one million people.

To communicate with his fans, Robinson now sends out regular updates through email, and he announced recently he had set-up a new Snapchat account.

In March 2018, Mr Robinson predicted this would happen:

Youtube.

Article on TR's Steemit.

Avi has been kicked off Facebook. Jim Jeffries still getting his tiny dick sucked off by hookers in Hollywood.

I saw the documentary. Not surprising the BBC works with that group, just like SPLC works with the media in the US.

I was most surprised by how much the BBC guy was wining and dining the girl that worked for Tommy while so openly talking about his agenda and conducting himself in an unprofessional manner for a journalist. This must be a favorite attack angle for investigative journalists trying to do hitpieces.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Tommy is now on Telegram.

Telegram seems to be quickly becoming a favourite for alternative information delivery given it's robust anti-censorship history. The founder, Durov, was creator of Russia's Facebook, VK, but was forced out by Putin. Subsequently when Telegram was approached by The Kremlin to have a backdoor on Telegram, Telegram refused, leading to it being blocked in Russia.

With Mozilla jumping on the censorship bandwaggon, Telegram is the biggest name in free speech; and will likely reap the rewards (users) and wrath (government, leftist, corporate pressure).

He's quickly bedded in on Steemit. Making $100 in the last week.

Probably back to reaching 100,000 per day via these streams.

I am confident over the medium-term that all governments and SPLC types will do with their multi-million dollar censorship drives is create realms they can't even begin to control.

gework said:
Tommy is now on Telegram.

Telegram seems to be quickly becoming a favourite for alternative information delivery given it's robust anti-censorship history. The founder, Durov, was creator of Russia's Facebook, VK, but was forced out by Putin. Subsequently when Telegram was approached by The Kremlin to have a backdoor on Telegram, Telegram refused, leading to it being blocked in Russia.

With Mozilla jumping on the censorship bandwaggon, Telegram is the biggest name in free speech; and will likely reap the rewards (users) and wrath (government, leftist, corporate pressure).

He's quickly bedded in on Steemit. Making $100 in the last week.

Probably back to reaching 100,000 per day via these streams.

I am confident over the medium-term that all governments and SPLC types will do with their multi-million dollar censorship drives is create realms they can't even begin to control.

Encryption of Telegram is seriously flawed. That info is out there in the public domain. I wouldn't get my hopes too high.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Alright fellas, in case you haven't heard, our favourite football hooligan is vying for election as the North West's MEP (Member of European Parliament) in May.

I'm a volunteer in his campaign team for the upcoming run. If any of you have any ideas on things to ask the public to persuade them to vote when knocking on doors and so on, please list them here.

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
^^ Did they even have an excuse to arrest him?
As far as I know the UK is already a ditactorship, they just haven't been able to go full totalitarian yet

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...racism-youtube-sargon-akkad-mep-a8887696.html

As suspected Hope Not Hate are behind the campaign against Sargon and Tommy, which resulted in their campaign accounts getting suspended/closed down (electoral interference).

"Campaign group Hope not Hate calls for Youtuber to be sacked immediately"

Just who the fuck do these people think they are? If any bored Islamist wants an office to blow up... Hope Not Hate also cover Muslim Extremism so there's even a justifiable motive!

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Leftist scum.
Can't wait to vote for Tommy fucking Robinson as North West MEP. Who'd have thought it 10 years ago in the EDL years?

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
@Teedub, does Mr. Robinson have an ETH address for campaign donations?

His campaign site is getting about 15,000 visits per day. That's almost more than The Labour Party's website. The Labour EU Party site gets about 4,000 per day; and their MEPs have virtually no traffic to their site.

Hoping this will be the biggest shock since Trump and Brexit.

I don't live in the area, but have flyered relatives who do.

How's he and Sargon to get a fair shot in the election if they can't even get access as candidates to the social media platforms?

Is anyone in the UK talking about this, or is the media sweeping it under the rug?

I found it quite disturbing when he was thrown in jail recently how little the media looked at the issue and his arguably unjust confinement.

giphy.gif

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Tommy Robinson's offer of MEP salary rejected by charities

Tommy Robinson’s pledge to donate his hypothetical European parliament salary to child victims of sexual grooming has been criticised as “an insult to survivors of abuse” by women’s groups who said he was “no ally for the children he claims to stand up for”.

'Women's groups' = almost 100% trade-union-backed radical left-wing organisations.

These so-called charities (Hope not Hate are listed) are scum. I guarantee the victims of the Muslim Grooming Gangs would really benefit from his money (and would gladly take it without fear of being branded, absurdly, as racist), since they're exclusively girls on the very low end of the socio-economic scale — unlike this bunch of virtue-signalling marxists who've left them out those communities to dry because they're deemed a hotbed of working class white, 'gammon', racism. I'd be racist too if my entire childhood neighbourhood resembled Bangladesh.

Wonder how many girls were groomed in one of these in Sheffield (near Rotherham):

3B10361100000578-4002300-Government_failure_to_handle_mass_immigration_Page_Hall_in_Sheff-a-14_1481013054333.jpg

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Note all his supporters were locals, or at least from within a 25 mile vicinity (I talk about the guy with the Warrington-ish sounding accent), whereas the far leftists were all bussed in from across the country... as usual.