The Tommy Robinson thread

Peacock
Gold Member
You're right about the higher-ups coddling them. They don't fear the Muslims, they let their worst elements fester in order to use them politically, the same way they coddle antifas and Black Block scum.

We live in the age where people are more scared of doing the right thing than upsetting someone and becoming labelled. I find it telling how they mention their religion first, then sisters etc. This hasn’t come from the UK educational system - it’s passed down from parents. Pakistan is the most backwards country in the world, where a text message about the prophet can see one given the death penalty. Why is it whenever we all go to a country such as Dubai we respect the local customs, yet at home don’t expect the same

You can guarantee if the above was tommy Robinson supporters on Muslims then it would be national if not international news

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
@ teedub. Get a load of this.

I'm sure I mentioned this cuck over a year ago when they started a campaign against mainstream newspapers and their advertisers.

https://twitter.com/lowles_nick

Read his feed.

jjgemq.png

For those unaware. Bury, Bolton, Burnley, Blackburn etc are heavily populated by Pakistanis/Muslims.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Oh I'm well aware of that cunt. Him and his organisation have ruined many lives, including lots of the UK Alt Lite and Right.

Oh well, it was always a long shot with either blackout reporting or incredibly negative reporting... plus the demographics of the NW as you said.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Yeah, it was a long shot but demographs and traitors put paid to it. Libs, Labour and Greens combined have a bigger Bloc than the Brexit party at the moment so how that will affect things is anyones guess.

We now have a marxist anti-British Bloc in Europe as well as Parliament. We're fucked.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
He might be an idiot for behaving like this, but he's definitely got some whack on him. First that hassling migrant, now this bloke. Both one-punch knock downs.
Personally, I don't mind this thuggish behaviour, it's actually a lot more representative of his 'voting base' than say, Boris Johnson's life is to the vast majority of Conservative voters. Moreover, the MSM haven't revealed what prompted him to hit this guy.

That said, he's probably been on a massive bender since he lost in the EU elections and Milo revealed how much those two debauched gays ripped him off. Fair enough, I'd probably do the same in his position.

Richard Turpin

Kingfisher
TR has only gone up in my estimation. I like a politician who can fight, and TR has quite a showreel now. The left didn't mind when John Prescott did it.

It's essential to be able to defend yourself anyway if you're a rightist in the public eye. Especially, with your state broadcaster airing interviews with crazed leftie 'comedians' like Jo Brand who recommend throwing battery acid at you;

acid.jpg

https://order-order.com/2019/06/12/jo-brands-hate-speech/

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
In fairness, I liked it when John Prescott hit that bloke too. If you're going to chuck a milkshake or a throw an egg at someone, expect a slap in return.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Teedub said:
In fairness, I liked it when John Prescott hit that bloke too. If you're going to chuck a milkshake or a throw an egg at someone, expect a slap in return.

Agree. If you're going to talk shit or do something to someone right in their face prepare for a hit. We live in times where defending yourself or settling it over with some fists is very wrong thanks to propaganda.

Looks like Tommy knows how to hit the chin or temple thanks to his experience. :laugh:

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Lol. Indeed, whenever a video emerges of him where he has a clean hit, it's almost always a right-handed hybrid cross/hook (not disimilar to what you'll see up and down kebab shops on Saturday night), clean on the chin/jaw. Clearly years of hooligan away matches honed his accuracy. Anyway, this is starting to sound like fanboy hero worship so I'll stop!

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
Teedub said:
Lol. Indeed, whenever a video emerges of him where he has a clean hit, it's almost always a right-handed hybrid cross/hook (not disimilar to what you'll see up and down kebab shops on Saturday night), clean on the chin/jaw. Clearly years of hooligan away matches honed his accuracy. Anyway, this is starting to sound like fanboy hero worship so I'll stop!

The whole Tommy Robinson phenomenon is an interesting one.

On the one hand you have some very decent and intelligent people with the best of intentions - pillars of the community - who see TR as absolute scum, and his supporters: Tommytards, as even greater scum in need of culling.

I feel a disconnect with these people.

Then there is the racist hate all wogs contingent who think that Tommy boy is going to save the day and drive out all the 'blacks' in to the sea.

Yeah, I know they are extremes. Keep with me.

Actually another extreme would be those that see Tommy as a threat to the stability of this country. Those on the antifa tip. They have no intelligent argument against Tommy, they just see him as the anti-christ.

So we have the real dumb fucks like the do-gooder middle class who have been misinformed, we have the sad old 'make England great again' racists and we have the knee-jerk reactionary left who just hate Tommy because EDL.

Heady concoction.

Now I know not all the middle class are IYI. Some of them get it. They see Tommy for what he is. But so many really see him as totally toxic as cancer and to be avoided at all costs. Appearances are everything to them.

As for the sad old racists, they are in a minority too. Failures in life that look to others to lift them up and give them cause. They really are a minority. They are the most impotent and ineffectual of the bunch.

But the other demographic of far-left thugs who will not rest until Tommy and his family is dead, well, they are probably the ones to be taken most seriously.

I don't doubt Tommy has an agenda. I don't doubt he is funded. I don't doubt he has a personal axe to grind. But I do like him, all the same.

I don't think that one man can make good the clusterfuck we all find ourselves in now. And Tommy is no politician anyway, let's face it - he's too real.

I think maybe Tommy has had his day. I know many want to see him martyred. But I think he probably wants an easy life by this point. And he has achieved what he set out to achieve, and more.

I wish him well. I don't think him nefarious. He bit off more than he could chew, but boy did he still eat it all up!

I like Tommy. A lot.

I don't know the way forward for him now though. I don't think he knows it either.

The whole shit show with Caolan and whatnot, well, best forgot about.

The problems we face as a country, as a people, as a species, as a race, as a kind, will not be solved by any one man. And they will not be solved by looking to any one man.

No disrespect to Tommy. He's achieved more than most of us could ever hope for.

I think allegiance to demi-gods is a bad thing.

It's for every man to take a stand and make good. But they won't, because the average man is weak. At best they want others to fight their battles for them (see the Tommy worship), at worst they are cowards, who, fat on the fat of the land, just want to maintain the status quo of fatness.

But the day will come.

It won't be long now.

Respect to you Teedub for your loyalty. If nothing else, you can say you effected some change in as much as you changed my mind towards Tommy. That is no small thing. My mind and probably a few others.

I think we are all on the same team. What we are fighting for might already be lost though. I want what is best for this country. I don't care about skin colour, or even religion so much, but there has to be some kind of 'standard'. That is long gone now. Those that call for it are called racists and xenophobes. We have lost.

All that we have left is maybe a day in the future where we might get to utter the impotent words 'I told you so'.

It's bleak. It's possibly black pill. It's perhaps the only future we have.

We are only men Teedub. We are fallible.

I also wish you well as well, whether we ever get to meet in real life one day or not.

We make small effects where we can. Small victories.

And we learn to take our defeats as best we can.

Hopefully this made some kind of sense.

There is still time for change. But the window is getting narrower.

Hopefully this made some kind of sense...

Richard Turpin

Kingfisher
I'm totally aware of all the issues people on the left have with TR. I'm equally aware of the issues those on the right have with him. It's the same for everyone on the Right, they will never get universal support.

For me, it's simple. I haven't got the time or inclination to delve into how my Rightist figureheads are funded, or to decipher how they stand 'on Israel'. Not that I don't care about these matters. I just make a quick judgement call; does my Rightist Figurehead upset all the right people? Would I care to have a pint in the pub with said Rightist Figurehead? The people with and around Tommy; are they 'my people'? Or looking at those who march against him and throw milkshakes at him; are they 'my people?'.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Rigsby said:
The whole Tommy Robinson phenomenon is an interesting one.

On the one hand you have some very decent and intelligent people with the best of intentions - pillars of the community - who see TR as absolute scum, and his supporters: Tommytards, as even greater scum in need of culling.

In fairness, mate, even by those on the forum who view him as a negative, I've never been called any names and only ever been mildly patronised with a kind of "one day you'll see" sort of thing, certainly not "scum in need of culling" haha. Even the big names on the British Nationalist youtube right have a sort of mild affection for him (seeing him as a bit of naive idiot) and massive respect for his bravery. Like Morgoth said to Woes in Milleniyule 2017, and I'm paraphrasing "Tons of working class lads tell me they got recommended my videos after watching a 'Tommy Robinson chases a Muslim round a Mosque' type of video".

Considering all the metropolitan media label him a "tattooed, neo-nazi thug" (genuine statement from The Sun - the most widely read newspaper among the male working class), and most of the middle classes believe it — I'd say he's a net good for the alternative/new right.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Tommys job was to highlight the establishments ways and the insanity in the UK and Europe and he did it.

How do you explain the child rape gangs of Pakistani Muslims going on for decades now?

How do you explain why pedos at the top go unpunished but Tommy gets put in prison for some sort of contempt of court?

How do you explain Antifa and their supporters getting away with harassment, violence and threats. Add to that these people believe TR is the one who is unbalancing things.

How is it the police can lead hundreds of Pakistani thugs in Oldham from one area to a place where TR and his supporters were doing a rally, with official observers at the very same spot?

There are few answers and only the blind and ignorant choose to ignore it. Like or loathe him he has done his job. The country is sick, the police and justice system are inept, corrupt and hell bent on crushing people and last but not least the public at large are being led to slaughter.

This is how you destroy a country.

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
There are many in the police and armed services that would laugh at your assessment Foolsgo1d.

They would laugh you out of town while providing real facts and figures about why you are so very very wrong.

I'm not saying you are. I tend to sway more to your side truth be told.

But it's good to have a bit of situational awareness. It's not just the moral middle classes with kids and good jobs that hate Tommy and his 'tards, it's the powers that be as well. Ok, some of them like him, but many do not.

They will not even entertain some kind of argument from his side. Their mind is made up.

I like Tommy but I do sit on the fence quite a bit as well. What shocks me is those that have him all but hung, drawn and quartered for his racist bigotted crimes against humanity. These are otherwise sane people. Who really do have good morals. Who hold down responsible jobs and raise young kids. It's a kind of madness.

If you don't realise how much you are hated and marked by showing any kind of support for Tommy, you really need to get out a bit more. I make a point of going over 'enemy lines' and fraternising with them to an extent. They are right about many important things, but just like with Trump, there is some kind of derangement syndrome at play. It's inexplicable.

You could put it down to peer pressure and brainwashing and a lot of it is that, but they do really believe the lies they have been told by the media, and that they have internalised in their otherwise good hearts.

People forget how easy it is to really get to someone. To really manipulate them on a visceral emotional level. These people have had a right number done on them and they just don't see it - otherwise rational and stable people.

Anyway, I think Tommy's job is done now. I wish him well. I've got time for his supporters and I've got time for his detractors, but funnily enough, his detractors do not engage in rational debate.

I really don't know where we all go from here.

Hopefully Tommy does not face too much of a backlash if he does decide to cool his boots and opt for an easier life. Sometimes it's not the other side you have to fear, but your own folk that put you on a pedestal and feel a sense of betrayal.

I hope it works out ok for him. If he hadn't been so villified I probably wouldn't even care. But he got caned more than he deserved. The way the police persecuted him was an outrage, but don't mention it, or you will be labeled a nazi and a 'tard.

Times have been interesting for sure.

They are about to become even more interesting...

Whether Tommy plays a part in that is academic at this point.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Rigsby said:
Anyway, I think Tommy's job is done now. I wish him well. I've got time for his supporters and I've got time for his detractors, but funnily enough, his detractors do not engage in rational debate.

I have time for them too, well at least the ones on the right—but both the ones on the far left and far right are indeed unwilling to engage in rational debate, or more precisely, concede any points.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Judge just found Tommy guilty of contempt of court.

Outside the court a former police officer was saying the British government in 2008 gave a ban on police investigating Paki muslim rape gangs from what I've seen on twitter.

Unpopular opinion, all people that have associated themselves with the Alt-Right/ alt-light movements are jokes or has beens, or, have had their incompetence exposed, or been deplatformed:

Lauren Southern was an informant for an anti-right wing/ liberal multiculturalist group. She "retired" conveniently as soon this information came out.

Faith Goldy first was fired from Rebel Media because she was hanging out with the Nazis from the Daily Stormer in Charlottesville.

Richard Spencer, who I generally think was intelligent stepped down from leading the NPI for unknown reasons. Right after that he got a liberal GF who likes to take photos with him in front of gay flags.

Gavin McInnes was deplatformed and he had to step down as head of the Proud Boys because of an active case against it.

Alex Jones got deplatformed and then some people tried to sue him.

Tommy Robinson got ripped off by some gays that worked for conservathot Lauren Southern.

I could go on.