The Tommy Robinson thread

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Leonard D Neubache said:
I don't understand.

If a 90% African population can still keep Britian British then why not a 90% Muslim population?

Ironically a 90% heritage Briton muslim population would keep Britain more British than a 90% Christian African population.

You should hear the shit they say on the radio about how multiculturism of the 90s has failed but we are a stronger country because of the diversity now here. Last time I checked the multi-kulti thing never went away.

Im sure its the Same in Aus. History revisionism is rampant. The British Empire had its diversity quotas as shown in its colonies but the vast majority were white and it is what built the UK over 1000 years, even before Empire days.

Whites should be guilted over things that happened in the Empire days but they will never be credited with what they did. The countries that have/had majority white population and speak English were founded by the British but thats not true according to the intellectuals these days.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
It's just more clown world nonsense.

You're obligated to feel shame and offer reparations for the misdeeds of your ancestors but you're also not allowed to expect credit for the good stuff that "you never did personally".

Ultimately though, once you commit to walking with God then the dysfunctional infection these people languish under comes into perspective more easily. They are all infected heavily with the sins of pride and wrath which the devil has used to convince them that their follies are actually heroism despite the fruits of their labors being nothing but suffering.

He tells them to keep doubling down and that it's only a matter of time before history lifts them up as the champions of a new civilization. And because they refuse to consider that perhaps they're wrong (pride) and do so love to point their fingers and screech at the unbelievers (wrath) they will continue paving the road to hell and marching down it blindly.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Tommy was always fighting a losing battle. He is forced to play ball now and help the elites subjugate the White population or else his life gets even worse. I feel terrible for him.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
I hold my hands up. 911 and others have been right for some time. Whilst I respect him for moving the overton window, and exposing the excesses of political Islam in Europe - Tommy has been totally compromised. As I said in another thread, whilst he's really brave and a tough mf, he's totally in bed, at this point, with zionists. He remains a stepping stone, so he's useful in that regard.

But I can no longer support him unequivocally anymore. Me being his unofficial cheerleader on the forum has come to an end. I apologise for the sometimes overly vitriolic responses I've made toward his critics. My chief sparring partner, 911, while I think some of what you've said was also overly vitriolic and overly conspiratorial (not towards me, but towards TR himself), in the grand scheme of things you were correct in your analysis of the situation. The JQ is real.

Richard Turpin

Kingfisher
Teedub said:
I hold my hands up. 911 and others have been right for some time. Whilst I respect him for moving the overton window, and exposing the excesses of political Islam in Europe - Tommy has been totally compromised. As I said in another thread, whilst he's really brave and a tough mf, he's totally in bed, at this point, with zionists. He remains a stepping stone, so he's useful in that regard.

But I can no longer support him unequivocally anymore. Me being his unofficial cheerleader on the forum has come to an end. I apologise for the sometimes overly vitriolic responses I've made toward his critics. My chief sparring partner, 911, while I think some of what you've said was also overly vitriolic and overly conspiratorial (not towards me, but towards TR himself), in the grand scheme of things you were correct in your analysis of the situation. The JQ is real.

You're not the only one mate, don't worry. After binge-watching Morgoth videos for the past few weeks mine own eyes have also been well and truly opened regards all things TR related.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Teedub said:

Feel ya mate. Its quite a bitter pill to realise we're boxed in like a rat with fewer options as time goes on.

TR has a family with young children. His priority is to keep them safe and whilst he could deal with the random and sometimes organised low level scum who go after him and his family he cannot deal with state actors doing the same.

Compromising freedom for security is a lose/lose scenario. Where it leads who knows.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Cheers lads. It wasn't easy. I've spent the past few years expending significant amounts of emotional energy defending the movement. When you've met someone in real life, especially someone somewhat related to what we believe in, it's incredibly difficult to separate that 'connection', however tenuous, from the acceptance/defence of legitimate critique. It's even more difficult to say a metaphorical 'goodbye' to it too.

Hard to defend someone who collected money for RAPE OF BRITAIN, but who turned the documentary into SHALOM, because we all know that thousands of elderly Jewish men were gang-raped and abused by Muslims in the UK.....

And I don't even think that Tommy is a bad guy - he is now mostly their useful tool. Though he was known to make dumb decisions in the past - and this is just a continuation of that behavior even his heart is in the right place.

Tommy is also no idiot, he is clearly eloquent and has some intelligence as he debated well with BBC pundits on TV, but it's as if he cannot make the right decisions on other matters. He is a doer and not a thinker, plus he wants to be as inclusive as humanly possible, he also goes around based on his personal experiences which I don't do completely, because even if all my contacts with a certain tribe and group have been positive, then I cannot discard statistics and cumulative crime data, also the Quran or other metrics. Tommy however doesn't do that since he is a full-on man of action. If he were led by smart ethical men like Jared Taylor, then it's possible that Tommy would be very effective. Instead he went off on his instincts, on his own personal experiences only and now more being led by Zionist handlers.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
On to the God pill? :laugh:

Once you accept the existence of Jewish subversion the last 50+ years make sense on a political level. It still falls short of explaining the sheer rise of pure insanity on the Left, though.

Once you accept the existence of demonic infection the last 50+ years make sense on a cultural and spiritual level.

30k8rr.jpg

At some point you have to stop and think that describing this...

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-insta-600-2.png

...as 'transgender' doesn't make sense unless 'hellspawn' is a gender.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Seeing him cry in his Katie Hopkins interview a few hours before he got sentenced still touches my heart. I just hope he eventually fucks off his Zionist pals and leads a genuine movement. Never going to happen, and if it did it would be ripped apart by the government agencies... exactly what happened to the BNP after they got a million votes.

It's a good fair vid about the entire "movement".

There is a good reason why the globohomos might be interested in keeping such movements around so long as they focus on:

+ civic nationalism which is no nationalism even in the dictionairy defintion of having common ancestry

+ anti Islam

+ pro Zionism

+ anti real nationalism which must be based on understanding common ancestry

It's essentially a gate-keeping strategy.

And funny enough - Tommy's minion brought up the virtue of Churchill when Churchill had a campaign in the UK in the 1950s that said: KEEP ENGLAND WHITE!

"Keep England White" was a good slogan, he told the cabinet in January 1955. Ian Gilmour records Churchill saying to him, in 1955, about immigration: "I think it is the most important subject facing this country, but I cannot get any of my ministers to take any notice".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Later_life_of_Winston_Churchill

Churchill considered that topic of such an importance back in the 1950s already. I doubt he would have agreed with what happened to Britain now and what will make the English minorities in their own home countries soon.

Meanwhile the Tommy-believers are kept in the civic-nationalist-Zionist plantation. Screaming at Muslims won't make a difference.

A true nationalist Britain - yeah - that could be different if political power follows. And I don't think that Tommy is even such a masterplanner behind it - they use and play him like a fiddle.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Churchill was a useful idiot of the Jews. Once his purpose to sacrifice his nation to establish Israel and defeat Germany was completed, they discarded him immediately.

Churchill, whether he is in heaven or hell, must hate himself for what he did to his beloved Britain.

Tommy is a punching bag the elites sadistically use to make an example out of, to discourage any other Whites from rising up. Tommy is so stricken with Stockholm syndrome at this point, he is trying to look as civ nat as possible to avoid any more pain and punishment. I don't blame Tommy for his words. People should learn from Tommy and see how Jews will destroy anyone who stands in the way of the diversity agenda.

Samseau said:
Churchill was a useful idiot of the Jews. Once his purpose to sacrifice his nation to establish Israel and defeat Germany was completed, they discarded him immediately.

Churchill, whether he is in heaven or hell, must hate himself for what he did to his beloved Britain.

Tommy is a punching bag the elites sadistically use to make an example out of, to discourage any other Whites from rising up. Tommy is so stricken with Stockholm syndrome at this point, he is trying to look as civ nat as possible to avoid any more pain and punishment. I don't blame Tommy for his words. People should learn from Tommy and see how Jews will destroy anyone who stands in the way of the diversity agenda.

Churchill follows the pattern of some politicians who did the bidding of the globohomos and then tried to oppose them later.

Margeret Thatcher was also on board with everything (she de-industrialized Britain well - lots of her actions were not based on economics - there was no need to importa cheap Communist coal and steel in the 1970s and 80s and bankrupt big industries for example) until after her career where she found out the plans of what is to become of Britain. At that point she lost the power and actually tried to oppose the EU, but it was too late.

Churchill was mostly a constantly broke drunk (he at one point faked some paintings and sold them off). He did mostly the bidding of anyone who would give him cash. But that does not mean that he was initiated into real plans like guys like HG Wells was. Scientific class is above political class in our world.

He was later pretty maligned by the establishment which does not fit the treatment of their high servants frankly.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Lots of Tommy fans are jumping ship and looking at the bigger picture.
Poor lad was bewildered by the amount of info these two gave him. It's evident that (((they))) have squeezed as much out of Tommy and have now left him out to dry. It would be amazing if he joined the genuine dissidents as he's a great public speaker and a tough bastard. But whatever, he did his bit, got people started on their journey and even if that was unintentional, I wish him well.

Peacock
Gold Member
It had to happen, especially with younger pundits learning more about the deeper nature and powers behind the Great Replacement.

I wouldn't worry too much about Tommy being left dry Teedub, he's literally made millions from donations and (((funding))), he's pretty much set for life, unless he gets a drug habit.

There is however a real risk of him getting martyred as his last act, they could sic a jihadi on him, the same way they sicced the Charlie Hebdo brothers into that massacre. This threat alone will keep him in line.