The Tommy Robinson thread

Elmore

Kingfisher
Teedub said:
It's evident that (((they))) have squeezed as much out of Tommy and have now left him out to dry. It would be amazing if he joined the genuine dissidents as he's a great public speaker and a tough bastard.

Absolutely ZERO chance of that ever happening.

The Zionists dont just offer the carrot, they have the stick to hand too.

All the degeneracy that he'll have got up to over the years will be collated. All the drugs he's done, (willing to bet) all the brasses he's banged (i bet he was furnished with them on his jollies to Israel).

All of it will be locked & loaded if ever needed.

< Tommy Robinson uploaded a video attacking Mark Collett over some rant recently, but quickly deleted it - guess due to negative reaction on it. It is really amazing - he is mostly busy just being against Jihadis/Muslims and attracting their ire. He looks increasingly unhinged and he isn't even rewarded. It's impossible to search for his channel via Youtube. It's not deleted, but in some kind of special status where the content is deemed as offensive/triggering. You cannot even search for his channel via google, but require Duckduckgo.

Sargon meanwhile got everything back after stepping back from politics. At least that guy gets his 50.000$/month paycheck for attacking the right. But who knows - maybe Tommy gets it in donations for doing temper-tantrums with Muslims.

But the interesting part is that what the racially aware nationalists were saying is becoming true. Blacks currently already outdo the Muslims in terms of knife crime and various other violent crime. His very own talking points (every immigrant but Muslim is fine) are being proven wrong already. We could even point to other non-Europeans voting mostly for Labour and against Brexit to tell you that even if they don't do any crime and are not dysfunctional, then they won't behave like Europeans any decade soon.

So the civnat position will become increasingly untenable - it's just amazing how fast he went into the full Zionist position - this documentary project of his of how older Jewish men were more affected by Muslim immigration than working-class teenage girls, that is the cusp of the shit-pile. Guess I missed the fact that Muslims were grooming thousands of Jewish old folk as sex slaves.

Peacock
Gold Member
Elmore, I think they have more "direct" ways of keeping Tommy in their plantation.

^^^^Collett is pretty based, he gets the full picture, lays is out pretty clearly and doesn't hold back, seems totally legit. I seriously doubt he's a shill.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
@SS - Tommy was in jail when that Collett piece was made and released. Even Mark himself has acknowledged he likely had nothing to do with it, and instead was done by Brian of London et al. And the Shalom documentary was specifically about one individual Tommy has known for over a decade who fled to Israel after being bullied from his home by Muslim gangs. I imagine it's incredibly pro-Israel etc, but not quite as bad as Lucy Brown made out to Morgoth.

@911, he was indeed financially secure, with a $1m McMansion in Bedfordshire. But, he's been hit with a massive lawsuit that could potentially ruin him in legal costs apparently. That's why he's been so quiet since getting released. Plus, there's rumours of marital troubles either caused by such turbulence and/or rumoured cheating (as Elmore pointed out). And, with the exception of Ezra Levant (who also has an ulterior motive of clicks) all his backing seems to have deserted him, hence me saying "he's been left out to dry" because some of the organisations that backed him (The Middle East Forum for example) could easily bail him out of this mess but perhaps they think such overt connection to him as bad for business. Part of the goodwill of the public has also dried up with the revelation that he spent donations on booze and coke (or people around him spent it without his knowledge, as Milo alluded to in the summer), so yeah he could end up pretty fucked.

I also think he's simply lost some of the cultural momentum he had. People get bored and move on to the next thing to distract them from drudgery. Example, I'm in a whatsapp group with some mates and our profile picture is Tommy knocking out that migrant. We used to post stuff daily, now it's maybe once a month and it hasn't been TR/political-related for about a year. The alt light have moved on to more meta stuff, I.E. the stuff Millennial Woes became famous for before he got plagued by perfectionism and effectively went dormant. And the alt right have moved on to economics and critiques of capitalism and real world activities. There's only so much juice you can squeeze out of 'Watch Tommy Robinson chase a Muslim round a Mosque!!'. People want deeper answers. Of course you'll always have the 'Bulldog tattooed England hooligan' type, but they were around before Tommy and they'll be round afterwards. While terrorists are still blowing people up and stabbing everyone there'll always be an anti-Islam sentiment, but the nationalists have that covered along with the deeper stuff for more intellectually minded types.

As for Collett, there have been several former BNP members who say both him and Griffin weren't exactly assets, but were allowed to operate so long as to act as honeytraps — similar to Anjem Choudary I suspect. Not paid or anything, but with the the understanding of what the deal was. Obviously I can't for sure say its true, but when I was in his Telegram group he didn't moderate some of the incredibly extreme things that were said by others. That's slightly suspicious, at least to me.

Elmore

Kingfisher
TNZbCwTa.png:small

Digging into Robinson. He seems to have made a shit-ton of cash in donations. It looks ever more like a gatekeeping dead-end crap. And the way they attack everyone on the other right is amazing - from Morgoth, the Irish nationalists - it's amazing really.

And Robinson did not take down the attack video on Mark Collett.

The reality is that this demographic displacement will become increasingly more difficult to ignore. Robinson does not mention the insane knife and acid crime perpetrated by Africans now.

And the documentary IS INDEFENSIBLE!!!!! YOU CANNOT COLLECT CASH - TENS OF THOUSANDS OF POUNDS FOR THE RAPE OF BRITAIN AND THEN TURN AROUND AND PRODUCE SHALOM INSTEAD!

rotekz said:
Such disappoint. So sad.

It's not just a few guys out there - the entire Groypers clearly understand ethnic nationalism now. It's you who think that Islam is everything:

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures...and-the-law/policing/number-of-arrests/latest

Statistics is a dog:

[attachment=42825]

Also - all forecasts for the next decades predict a massive increase in African migration, less Muslim and Arab.

The mantra of "breed motherfuckers' that should tell Whites to have 8 kids each is misleading too. Even if the fertile Whites did that - which is illusory due to economics and feminism - it would only postpone the minority status from 2060 to 2070-75.

That guy can go fuck off.

Sure - Islamic population growth will hurt the most, but it would be easier to implement an Israeli demographics-relevant planning instead of banning all Muslims while letting in 30 mio. Africans. Ethno-nationalism for his hero country Israel is fine, but ethno-nationalism for Europeans is a no-go.

No one wants to rule over other tribes. That is bullshit. It's the same mainstream talking point.

Attachments

• wvvgbbbnnnn.jpg
    wvvgbbbnnnn.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 364

Elmore

Kingfisher
Simeon_Strangelight said:
< Tommy Robinson uploaded a video attacking Mark Collett over some rant recently, but quickly deleted it - guess due to negative reaction on it. It is really amazing - he is mostly busy just being against Jihadis/Muslims and attracting their ire. He looks increasingly unhinged and he isn't even rewarded. It's impossible to search for his channel via Youtube. It's not deleted, but in some kind of special status where the content is deemed as offensive/triggering. You cannot even search for his channel via google, but require Duckduckgo.

Sargon meanwhile got everything back after stepping back from politics. At least that guy gets his 50.000$/month paycheck for attacking the right. But who knows - maybe Tommy gets it in donations for doing temper-tantrums with Muslims.

But the interesting part is that what the racially aware nationalists were saying is becoming true. Blacks currently already outdo the Muslims in terms of knife crime and various other violent crime. His very own talking points (every immigrant but Muslim is fine) are being proven wrong already. We could even point to other non-Europeans voting mostly for Labour and against Brexit to tell you that even if they don't do any crime and are not dysfunctional, then they won't behave like Europeans any decade soon.

So the civnat position will become increasingly untenable - it's just amazing how fast he went into the full Zionist position - this documentary project of his of how older Jewish men were more affected by Muslim immigration than working-class teenage girls, that is the cusp of the shit-pile. Guess I missed the fact that Muslims were grooming thousands of Jewish old folk as sex slaves.

Who gets 50k a month, Sargon??? I cant believe that for a minute. TR i can well imagine. Who the fuck would bother (((funding))) a dunce like Sargon?

The thing with Robinstein is that the Counter-Jihad is completely out of steam. Terror ttacks & grooming cases now are normalised & memory-holed in days at this point. They dont carry remotely the same sensationalism that they did 5-6 years ago.

And now he's got nowhere else to turn, because his paymasters & no doubt Mi5 handlers, will have far too much hanging over his head, if he goes ANYWHERE near the Red pill.

He will get more shrill & vicious in his counter-signalling and attacks on the Nationalists, in the coming year. This will become his new purpose. Desperately trying to maintain his little fiefdom.

He will be the attack dog that goes after Mark Collette & 'trolls' him re the almost dizzying amount of baggage he has (two docs full of cringe, a photo pozing with a Swastika tattoo'd basket case of a girlfriend etc).

I predict that if Collette & Patriot Alliance do make ANY kind of wave, Tommy will find himself welcomed back into the Social Media fold, on Twitter or FB or wherever, as a means of smear campaign.

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
Spergon once had a six figure income pre-patreon banning, so there's clearly a market for low brow political austismo that doesn't threaten the status quo.

Elmore

Kingfisher
Yatagan said:
Spergon once had a six figure income pre-patreon banning, so there's clearly a market for low brow political austismo that doesn't threaten the status quo.

I just can't believe that.

I do wonder if the likes of Morgoth or Woes have the odd rich benefactor bunging them a decent living every month, but then their stuff merits it (although Woes has done fuck all for so long he recently alluded to the fact that he doesn't get donations like he used to).

But Sargon?

Who would listen to that pompous bore, and think "this is important stuff. it needs to be said & this guy should be supported to do so!"

You watch a stream with Morgoth or that little clique, and they get maybe somewhere between 50 to 100 quid tops, and that'll be with a few people on it. Like i say, maybe one or two rich nationalists out there bung them 500 quid a month on retainer or something, but other than that i cant see it.

What's Sargon's views in comparison to Morgoth? I;d imagine depressingly higher, but then he wouldnt get the same loyalty from his listeners (one would hope).

Elmore said:
Yatagan said:

I just can't believe that.

I do wonder if the likes of Morgoth or Woes have the odd rich benefactor bunging them a decent living every month, but then their stuff merits it (although Woes has done fuck all for so long he recently alluded to the fact that he doesn't get donations like he used to).

But Sargon?

Who would listen to that pompous bore, and think "this is important stuff. it needs to be said & this guy should be supported to do so!"

You watch a stream with Morgoth or that little clique, and they get maybe somewhere between 50 to 100 quid tops, and that'll be with a few people on it. Like i say, maybe one or two rich nationalists out there bung them 500 quid a month on retainer or something, but other than that i cant see it.

What's Sargon's views in comparison to Morgoth? I;d imagine depressingly higher, but then he wouldnt get the same loyalty from his listeners (one would hope).

Sargon had a monthly Patreon income of 40k+ before the ban. Also 1 mio. subscribers nets you a sum. He had his Patreon numbers public and it clocked around at around 40k/month before his ban.

Yup - Sargon made roughly 500k/year before the banning moves.

As for getting back his monetization - his main channel is not getting the full monetization but his Thinkery channel of almost 500k is receiving the Youtube Patreon option, so who knows if he does not make 200.000$ via that. His videos still get hundreds of thousands of real views.

Seems to me as if Youtube restricted his pure monetization a bit, they did not bother doing it with his second channel. Plus he has a merch store and 2500 supporters on Subscribestar, also full Paypal monetization:

https://www.subscribestar.com/sargon

Subscribestar might net him 60.000$/year alone

Roosh got completely deplatformed via Paypal over the meetups & E Michael Jones promotion.

Sargon got a warning shot due to his political campaigns, but that will quiet down now as he can plug his Ben Shapiro "conservatism" now.

--------------

You guys have seriously no idea what is going on out there. Morgoth has a working-class day job and Millenial Woes lives like a pauper. Morgoth has 41 subscribers on Subscribestar. There is no money in this kind of real nationalism. Even if people support those men, then most are afraid of giving cash. The reason why no billionaires or mutli-millionaires come forward on the real right is because the main trillionaire club and control grid could crush them. I know personally one billionaire (acqaintance of mine worked for him and knows about his views) and one 100 mio. $+ guy who are about as right as Morgoth easily. They would not even risk giving them 1000$ because if that came ever out, then the publicity would impact, potentially destroy their consumer brands. One is in consumer retail products and the other is in mass retail over a few countries.

I heard it a few times of "we need our Soros on the right". I find that laughable because Soros is just one part of the entire empire. He is not the one pissing against the wind - he is the wind and the storm. Any billionaire even if he is very liquid asset-wise, he would still risk a lot.

Supporting Sargon - that is mainstream-adjacent.

Elmore

Kingfisher
Interesting, somewhat depressing stuff.

I'm not sure Morgoth is grafting anymore. He seems to tweet throughout the day, if that means anything. Maybe he's part time.

A red-pilled pal in Mexico was telling me that he was chatting to a former Royal Navy captain, and the latter said that Morgoth's vids were very popular with a lot of that clique. The old right wing forces Officer Class, that are sick with how things have gone. Was something of a White Pill.

I'm not suggesting they're getting rich here at all, but i wouldnt be surprised if Morgoth & a productive Woes were pulling in a grand or two a month. A decent enough living in the UK, on top of whatever else they're doing.

Aurini

Ostrich
Simeon_Strangelight said:
You guys have seriously no idea what is going on out there. Morgoth has a working-class day job and Millenial Woes lives like a pauper. Morgoth has 41 subscribers on Subscribestar. There is no money in this kind of real nationalism. Even if people support those men, then most are afraid of giving cash. The reason why no billionaires or mutli-millionaires come forward on the real right is because the main trillionaire club and control grid could crush them. I know personally one billionaire (acqaintance of mine worked for him and knows about his views) and one 100 mio. $+ guy who are about as right as Morgoth easily. They would not even risk giving them 1000$ because if that came ever out, then the publicity would impact, potentially destroy their consumer brands. One is in consumer retail products and the other is in mass retail over a few countries.

I heard it a few times of "we need our Soros on the right". I find that laughable because Soros is just one part of the entire empire. He is not the one pissing against the wind - he is the wind and the storm. Any billionaire even if he is very liquid asset-wise, he would still risk a lot.

Supporting Sargon - that is mainstream-adjacent.

This is why I abandoned man and turned to God. The number of people who want the Truth, will support the Truth, and defend the Truth are a tiny fraction of a percent; and given how many of them are struggling, I don't feel good taking their money.

I was recently offered a gig at a new magazine/lobbying start-up run by some good people. One that has a plan on how to get paid. I turned it down.

Elmore

Kingfisher
Regarding Robinstein's latest rant about Nationalists being childless, whilst he does have a point, & it is something of an elephant in the room, it showed a lack of class (shocker) & understanding of the broader issues (again, shockingly).

If you've got a wife and three kids i very much doubt you'd give demographics & potential ways to work a way out of it, much thought. Certainly not enough to be a regular consumer or producer of online Nationalist material, unless it was very pressing in your location, or circles.

But for Tommy to smear them all as effectively a bunch of low value shut-ins & incels, was cheap & stupid.

Fact is society needs people with time to deep dive into issues like this. Especially these days, when so much is obfuscated, banned, propaganda'd against & wont be discussed anywhere remotely near a Normie platform.

There cant be many men grafting to support a family 12 hour days, that get home & have time to jump onto a stream about the roots of (((the problem))), Kalergi, demographics, or our drift towards a South African style dystopian consumerist hell realm.

But there will be many, quite possibly introverted, bookish guys, with time & energy to spare, that may prove key to shining a light on a situation that might otherwise be completely hidden from view.

And they shouldn't be derided for doing so.

But then we all know who Tommy (((works))) for, and that his motives are entirely financial self interest & defending his tired little counter-jihad fiefdom against attack from Nationalist interlopers...

< Guys with 3 kids and a wife are unlikely to jump onthe cause and spend countless hours for little money on it. There are some like RamzPaul and Jared Taylor. But you know the common theme of those men? They are well-off from the get-go like Jared Taylor or they are well-off after their corporate career like RamzPaul. Essentially they are retired - RamzPaul even living Hungary, so he risks even less.

And even Robinson - his own example of losing his company or abandoning it (we don't know whether activism started to get paid more) is telling as well. As a working man you will likely get fired unless you are in a very low-tier blue collar field like Morgoth. If you run a company, then you will get shut down. If you work for corporate or academia, then you will lose your job. And family men don't want to risk the family income - even if they are some of the few who care about those things.

So even if we take Robinson's life trajectory at full value - it's a reminder of family men to not risk things. Younger childless men or older quasi-retired moneyed men make up the bulk of the public individuals.