The Tommy Robinson thread

Elmore

Kingfisher
Indeed.

Society needs outliers who can risk societal scorn & in some cases punishment, and devote time to such matters.

Whilst i'm aware it may be drifting irredeemably head long into a cringe metaphor, a bit like eccentric inventors back in the pre-industrial revolution days.

< I also love how they never mention the family men and women at Red Ice or Vincent James at Red Elephants. But again - those couples and men made this their entire business and Red Ice has been torpedoed heavily. Vincent James made activism his job. There is a limited market for those platforms as well. The movement couldn't even support 20 such platforms let alone dozens. Some of the Irish nationalists are married too, but keep wifey far away from what they do online. And most have odd rural blue collar jobs or they are again young men risking it all.

Elmore

Kingfisher
America's a bit different, in that they actually have Free Speech.

People can risk getting banged up for things they might say on a stream in UK ffs.

Had Corbyn got in, i would absolutely suspect that within a year one or two prominent Alt Righters would have got a pull, and face trial over something or other.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Yatagan said:
Spergon once had a six figure income pre-patreon banning, so there's clearly a market for low brow political austismo that doesn't threaten the status quo.

His income from SubscribeStar is about $15K / month: https://www.subscribestar.com/sargon

So he's on at least $180k / year, which is a bit into the top 1% in The UK. Given he's in Swindon, he could be in the top 0.1% of that area.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Maybe we need to start running sad charity ads and telethons.

"Please, don't turn away. Ninety percent of Right wing pundits live below the poverty line but for just a dollar a day you would be giving them more than a helping hand...

...you would be giving them hope."

gework said:
Yatagan said:
Spergon once had a six figure income pre-patreon banning, so there's clearly a market for low brow political austismo that doesn't threaten the status quo.

His income from SubscribeStar is about $15K / month: https://www.subscribestar.com/sargon

So he's on at least $180k / year, which is a bit into the top 1% in The UK. Given he's in Swindon, he could be in the top 0.1% of that area.

I lowballed it at 5000$/month, but it's probably higher. Then you have The Thinkery which has the new Youtube patreon support. That's 440.000 Sargonites who still like the guy - the support there starts at 15$/month. Even if only 500 give him cash, that is another 100.000$/year of income.

My guess is that he makes between 100.000$ to 250.000$ per year now. That is a fall from this previous 350.000$ to 500.000$ that he made.

I don't begrudge Sargon his income, I like a lot of his content. It's just that his solutions, his constant attacks against the guys to the right, his lack of honesty in the usual fields that trigger them - proclivity to violence of some, IQ etc. - that is the worst part about that guy. His adherence to defend rape jokes as freedom of speech while running for office was also insane. Even Mark Collett told him to apologize and leave it at that. No sane politician would defend that - just say that it was locker talk and nothing more.

Either way - he is back in the globohomo graces while nationalists, anti-vegans, anti-Zionists get persecuted off the net. Even pedophiles and radical Jihadis get sometimes monetization by google.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Screenshot-at-2019-12-20-23-44-42.png

presidentputin.png

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Collett debates well meaning TR supporting civnat. He's very welcoming and could have destroyed him but chose the more gentle approach and certainly gave James some (((things))) to ponder. James is probably where I was a few years ago, so I understand the reluctance to admit to said things. It's not a debate really, more of a chat and kudos to him for coming to the table since he'll get shunned now most likely simply for talking to Mark.

Teedub said:
Collett debates well meaning TR supporting civnat. He's very welcoming and could have destroyed him but chose the more gentle approach and certainly gave James some (((things))) to ponder. James is probably where I was a few years ago, so I understand the reluctance to admit to said things. It's not a debate really, more of a chat and kudos to him for coming to the table since he'll get shunned now most likely simply for talking to Mark.

Only well-meaning, non-sold-out guys will debate in good faith.

Men like Ben Shapiro won't even if that guy before his big donors was happy to talk demographics and even went on Red Ice Radio to discuss things. Suddenly after getting millions it was all about civnat Republican multicultural utopia from there.

The globalist media and the mainstream does not debate men to the right, unless it is a hit-job.