The Trump Wall(tm). Predictions.

What form will Trump's promised wall take?

  • No action at all. Why have you forsaken us?

    Votes: 31 10.2%
  • No wall, but enhanced border patrol absent the kid-gloves

    Votes: 48 15.8%
  • Chain link fence topped with razor wire.

    Votes: 39 12.8%
  • Double]-height hesco bastion barriers or similar.

    Votes: 64 21.1%
  • Reinforced concrete 50 feet thick, 100 feet tall, patrolled by Ryan-eating bears.

    Votes: 122 40.1%

  • Total voters
    304

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
MrLemon said:
Foolsgo1d said:
So that 5 billion for the wall doesn't seem much for a wall at 5 or 6 metres in height made of reinforced concrete spanning a significant length.

Anyone here work logistics and quantity surveying?
There are people working on very serious technology to supplement the physical wall. truthfully with the right tech you won't need the wall to be that high.
1500+ years of warrfare in Europe and Asia tells a different story. Fancy tech is only as good as the people using it and humans are fallible.
 
Foolsgo1d said:
MrLemon said:
Foolsgo1d said:
So that 5 billion for the wall doesn't seem much for a wall at 5 or 6 metres in height made of reinforced concrete spanning a significant length.

Anyone here work logistics and quantity surveying?
There are people working on very serious technology to supplement the physical wall. truthfully with the right tech you won't need the wall to be that high.
1500+ years of warrfare in Europe and Asia tells a different story. Fancy tech is only as good as the people using it and humans are fallible.
No offense but I don't understand your comment. 1500 years of warfare in Europe have been ALL about advancing technology every single step of the way.
 
Here's the ugly lesbian shithead who is raising funds to build ladders to go over Trump's wall:



https://twitter.com/cmclymer
[email protected]


Hey somebody email this dumbshit and tell her that, by collecting money to help people illegally cross the US border, she is committing a federal felony.

Oh wait, she says it's not actually for ladders...actually it's going to some chartity! OK so her GoFundMe is fraudulent. Nice to know.

What do you expect for: A) a woman. B) a shithead lesbian.
Zero understanding for legal dangers. Expects her pussy pass to allow her to sail past any potential legal hazards. Happy and willing to insult and demean a triple amputee veteran.
 

LoveBug

Kingfisher
As much as I want the wall I don’t think it will see the light of day. But it’s a good bargaining stance to get some action going forward.

Enhanced border patrol is what I got

Unfortunate because walls work, but we have too much of a “cesspit (socially Marxist) society that condemns the notion even if walls work and are needed
 

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
MrLemon said:
Here's the ugly lesbian shithead who is raising funds to build ladders to go over Trump's wall:



https://twitter.com/cmclymer
[email protected]


Hey somebody email this dumbshit and tell her that, by collecting money to help people illegally cross the US border, she is committing a federal felony.

Oh wait, she says it's not actually for ladders...actually it's going to some chartity! OK so her GoFundMe is fraudulent. Nice to know.

What do you expect for: A) a woman. B) a shithead lesbian.
Zero understanding for legal dangers. Expects her pussy pass to allow her to sail past any potential legal hazards. Happy and willing to insult and demean a triple amputee veteran.
 

chicane

Woodpecker
Gold Member
LoveBug said:
As much as I want the wall I don’t think it will see the light of day. But it’s a good bargaining stance to get some action going forward.

Enhanced border patrol is what I got

Unfortunate because walls work, but we have too much of a “cesspit (socially Marxist) society that condemns the notion even if walls work and are needed
That's a terrible idea. As soon as Democrats get back into power they will cancel the border patrols. Tearing down a wall is a lot harder for people to ignore.
 

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
MrLemon said:
Foolsgo1d said:
MrLemon said:
Foolsgo1d said:
So that 5 billion for the wall doesn't seem much for a wall at 5 or 6 metres in height made of reinforced concrete spanning a significant length.

Anyone here work logistics and quantity surveying?
There are people working on very serious technology to supplement the physical wall. truthfully with the right tech you won't need the wall to be that high.
1500+ years of warrfare in Europe and Asia tells a different story. Fancy tech is only as good as the people using it and humans are fallible.
No offense but I don't understand your comment. 1500 years of warfare in Europe have been ALL about advancing technology every single step of the way.
Worked for Europe but not Asia. Regression or staying the same technologically speaking.

Tribes were raiding each other for a long time since prehistory. Islam has been fighting for 1400 years.

Only Europe managed to keep advancing even as they were fighting.
 

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
MrLemon said:
Foolsgo1d said:
MrLemon said:
Foolsgo1d said:
So that 5 billion for the wall doesn't seem much for a wall at 5 or 6 metres in height made of reinforced concrete spanning a significant length.

Anyone here work logistics and quantity surveying?
There are people working on very serious technology to supplement the physical wall. truthfully with the right tech you won't need the wall to be that high.
1500+ years of warrfare in Europe and Asia tells a different story. Fancy tech is only as good as the people using it and humans are fallible.
No offense but I don't understand your comment. 1500 years of warfare in Europe have been ALL about advancing technology every single step of the way.
Good tools in the hands of an incompetents and fools is as if that tool doesn't exist at all or may even make things worse.

Its like having an sharp knife in a fistfight fight and being so bad at using it you end up cutting yourself badly or that the knife keeps missing the opponent.
 

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Are the donations for the wall at GoFundMe slowing down? Previously all the donations used to be "Just now" or "1/2 minutes ago", now they're mostly 5-15 minutes ago.
 

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
ShotgunUppercuts said:
Then the wall would seem waste of time and money.

But then where would the rich folks get cheap labor?
You imply Trump isn't really serious about illegal immigration because they aren't going after the employers of illegals.

I post two links to show they are doing exactly that.

Cognitive dissonance kicks in and you respond with gibberish that doesn't make sense.
 
Top