The Tucker Carlson thread

Seth_Rose

Pelican
Gold Member
RE: Tucker Carlson appreciation thread

Curious why Tucker seems to be getting a 7-9 slot occasionally (like today), taking O'Reilly's slot. Anyone know?

Valentine

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member

Latinopan said:
10 minutes dodging a simple question.

Newsweek Sr Editor.

I think I lost some brain cells watching that video.

This is the true beauty of debating leftists - they are completely irrational. Even when you give them the opportunity to prove their views through reason they're completely incapable because their beliefs are not at all based on it.

It's like having Mike Tyson vs the bronze medal finalist at the Special Olympics.

RIslander

Banned

Valentine said:
Latinopan said:
10 minutes dodging a simple question.

Newsweek Sr Editor.

I think I lost some brain cells watching that video.

This is the true beauty of debating leftists - they are completely irrational. Even when you give them the opportunity to prove their views through reason they're completely incapable because their beliefs are not at all based on it.

It's like having Mike Tyson vs the bronze medal finalist at the Special Olympics.

The bronze medal finalist in the 50 yard dash. Its not even the same sport with these liberals.

21bojg2.jpg

Mr. Eichenwald is having a hard time tonight.

heavy

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Couldn't figure out how to embed the video, but Gavin McInnes has done a few interviews with them...always great stuff.

http://dai.ly/x2llf6i

OP first video...best part...

"...I'm not sure I know what white power is..."

Malone

Pelican
Gold Member

That Eichenwald video is amazing. Tucker essentially exposed a nutcase anti-Trump shill and basically didn't have to do anything but give him some time and ask him a couple questions.

Also, if that seizure gif and reply is legit, funny as hell.

Dusty

Owl
Gold Member

How this obvious nut job can be employed by the once respected Newsweek is beyond belief. It's not just this incident. This guy came to my attention months ago because he was saying he had some big news to drop on Trump that will ruin him. I figured since he's with Newdweek there might be something to it. But he didn't deliver and he was spinning this Trump had a nervous breakdown in 1990 nonsense.

Talk about Fake News.

Are the new Facebook soros directed censors going to ban Newsweek?

Slim Shady

Banned
Gold Member

Farage on Tucker Carlson.

This Russia stuff is simply Cognitive Dissonance of the highest order. They will try everything they can to not have to admit that their world view was incorrect.

Pacesetter20

Kingfisher
Gold Member

I generally like Tucker, however, some of his interviews are pretty weak, especially when talking to people about the potential Hamilton electors, saying that they should honor the vote (he always fails to clarify the State-by-State vote), which allows them to bring up Hillary winning the popular vote. Tucker's argument is more of a SJW appeal to emotion rather than crushing these sycophants on their lame arguments.

In my opinion he should be focusing on: the following:
Vote Issue: Trump won 30 States vs 20 for Hillary, Trump won 900+ counties; California and NY should not decide the election
Qualifications: How is Trump unqualified versus Hilary/Obama (neither of which has this public service "executive" experience that they all seem to hinge their argument on)
Liberal Hypocrisy: Extreme outrage if by Liberals if they had tried to do this to Obama/Hillary

Here is a video on what I am talking about:

Slim Shady

Banned
Gold Member

One of the best ones he's done. Affirmative Action supporting Asian Harvard Alum gets BTFO.

Using their own game against them. Calling them racists.

Slim Shady

Banned
Gold Member

He could have gone in so much deeper on that bitch. Tucker still suffers from good ol' southern boy conservative syndrome; he's too nice, or doesn't nuke the real targets.

I expect him to learn quickly and sharpen up his game in the next few months.

Seth_Rose said:
Curious why Tucker seems to be getting a 7-9 slot occasionally (like today), taking O'Reilly's slot. Anyone know?

I hope its because Carlson is a thousand times better than O'Reilly. Bill's time has passed.