The Tucker Carlson thread

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Last night Tucker called out Trump for backpedaling on the immigration ban EO. He says he believes Trump wants to do the right thing(s) but is then swayed by people around him. He alluded to naming Kushner but wont until he he has confirmation...as responsible journalist should.

:popcorn3:

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member

Tucker Slams Trump’s Immigration Ban For Not Actually Banning Immigrants

https://nationalfile.com/video-tuck...ation-ban-for-actually-not-banning-immigrants

"How did we get from a sincere effort... to help suffering American workers, to what we have now, which is a hollow, almost entirely symbolic gesture?"
Gabriel Keane by GABRIEL KEANE April 22, 2020
VIDEO: Tucker Slams Trump’s Immigration Ban For Not Actually Banning Immigrants

In Wednesday’s night monologue on “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Fox News host Tucker Carlson provided some scathing criticisms of President Donald Trump’s watered down, corporate-friendly executive order on immigration.
Carlson began the segment by praising Trump for the original draft of the executive order, which halted several guest worker visa programs, noting such an action would have been “a big help for our hurting country.”

The television host listed the massive benefits in term of job openings for Americans that would have resulted if the original draft had been signed, before going on to contrast with the version Trump signed on Wednesday.

“Unfortunately, something happened to that executive order on the way to being signed by the President. The final version, signed just hours ago, does not restrict any foreign workers at all,” Carlson noted. “All of them are free to keep coming here and keep taking American jobs, including high-paying American jobs.”

Carlson pointed out that the order does not restrict work visas for foreign nationals, and affects a negligible, number of green card applications.

“Only five to eighty thousand green card applications may be affected by this, that’s less than ten percent of the one million people who get lawful permanent resident residency in this country every year. So for many of these, it will amount to nothing more than a temporary delay in the handling of their application,” Carlson said.

Tucker Carlson slammed President Trump's weak executive order that will only prevent 10% of immigrants from entering America, failing to protect American jobs during the coronavirus pandemic.

“How did we get from a sincere effort… to help suffering American workers, to what we have now, which is a hollow, almost entirely symbolic gesture?” Carlson asked rhetorically. “Apparently, key White House aides were afraid of angering corporate leaders, for example, Apple CEO Tim Cook. Someone actually said that: ‘What would Tim Cook think?'”

Carlson continued, “Officials from the Department of Labor and the Council of Economic Advisors pushed for the vast guest worker exemption. They argued that the unemployment benefits in the coronavirus stimulus bill were so generous that American citizens would refuse to go back to work… and so we have to bring in more foreigners. In other words, welfare for you, real jobs for foreign nationals.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
On the chance that Tucker or one of his producers is a lurker.

This is an analysis of the original report that all of the "prevention" measures around the world were predicated on

Code Review of Ferguson’s Model
by Sue Denim
Imperial finally released a derivative of Ferguson’s code. I figured I’d do a review of it and send you some of the things I noticed. I don’t know your background so apologies if some of this is pitched at the wrong level.
My background. I wrote software for 30 years. I worked at Google between 2006 and 2014, where I was a senior software engineer working on Maps, Gmail and account security. I spent the last five years at a US/UK firm where I designed the company’s database product, amongst other jobs and projects. I was also an independent consultant for a couple of years. Obviously I’m giving only my own professional opinion and not speaking for my current employer.
The code. It isn’t the code Ferguson ran to produce his famous Report 9. What’s been released on GitHub is a heavily modified derivative of it, after having been upgraded for over a month by a team from Microsoft and others. This revised codebase is split into multiple files for legibility and written in C++, whereas the original program was “a single 15,000 line file that had been worked on for a decade” (this is considered extremely poor practice). A request for the original code was made 8 days ago but ignored, and it will probably take some kind of legal compulsion to make them release it. Clearly, Imperial are too embarrassed by the state of it ever to release it of their own free will, which is unacceptable given that it was paid for by the taxpayer and belongs to them.
Full analysis is worth reading but

Conclusions. All papers based on this code should be retracted immediately. Imperial’s modelling efforts should be reset with a new team that isn’t under Professor Ferguson, and which has a commitment to replicable results with published code from day one.

On a personal level, I’d go further and suggest that all academic epidemiology be defunded. This sort of work is best done by the insurance sector. Insurers employ modellers and data scientists, but also employ managers whose job is to decide whether a model is accurate enough for real world usage and professional software engineers to ensure model software is properly tested, understandable and so on. Academic efforts don’t have these people, and the results speak for themselves.
He got fired for banging his mistress but not fucking up the world...Weird

Easy_C

Crow
Hate that. I'll watch one Tucker segment and then autoplay takes me to whatever that Ken doll guy's name is. Granted, youtube's algorithm seems designed specifically to suck ("Since you watched <edgy meme video>, you might like: Jimmy Kimmel!", "Since you watched <problematic but informative video>, you might like: John Oliver and Noam Chomsky!" wtf?).
You mean the "Wall Banger" Sean Hannity?

Michael Savage has some greats rants about how Hannity's a complete fraud. TLDR is that Hannity is a slumlord: bitches about welfware all day while profiting massively off of it.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
This is how a take down should be done.

Will anything come of it? Not likely. The establishment has no balls for righteous wrath against anti-Americanism anymore.

But like a big puff pastry its satisfying for a moment

You mean the "Wall Banger" Sean Hannity?

Michael Savage has some greats rants about how Hannity's a complete fraud. TLDR is that Hannity is a slumlord: bitches about welfware all day while profiting massively off of it.
I've never really liked Hannity, only gave him credit for supporting President Trump to a degree. He just drones on and on about things. But what does he "profit" off of?

I always wondered that same thing about Gowdy, he is well informed, intelligent, but it has been clear for years that he's just unwilling to really confront the swamp. Perhaps that's why he retired to a private sector job. He even said in an interview within the last 3 weeks that the DC prosecutors told him that there really wasn't a good case to get the perpetrators of the Flynn case, they theoretically can argue they were working within their scope, etc. It's not surprising but shows you just how disappointing most people are when dealing with the system. They just retreat or go away entirely. Look, he knew better but in the interview he admits he willfully let his guard down, and at this point in American history, it's hard to excuse that ("I believed the FBI"), after all we know and have seen.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Hey Tucker if youre reading this...here's an idea

President Trump declared the pandemic a national emergency which in turn authorized the governors to enact the shut down measures.

What if he formally declared the economic recovery as a national emergency? He could then authorize federal FEMA funds for the states that are proactively taking measures towards the recovery and de-incentivize the continued crippling and destruction.

Ill leave the fleshed out idea to you Tucker...just seeds of an idea

Just in case

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
Hey Tucker if youre reading this...here's an idea

President Trump declared the pandemic a national emergency which in turn authorized the governors to enact the shut down measures.

What if he formally declared the economic recovery as a national emergency? He could then authorize federal FEMA funds for the states that are proactively taking measures towards the recovery and de-incentivize the continued crippling and destruction.

Ill leave the fleshed out idea to you Tucker...just seeds of an idea

Just in case
Man imagine if Tucker Carlson does read this forum... That would be insanely cool
Tucker helped facilitate my realization that the worship of capitalism is wrong, totally wrecking my economic worldview in the best way. I ask myself every day how Fox News hasn't fired this legend yet.
that's because the current iteration of capitalism we have isn't true capitalism it's a hybrid of government winner picked communist consumerism amalgamation

kel

Kingfisher
Tucker discusses the millions in "relief" funding Planned Parenthood is getting during the wuflu shutdown, though they have very conspicuously been allowed to stay open (the WHO itself went out of its way to say abortions are super duper extra essential services).

"Highlight" is Planned Parenthood spokeswoman talking about the "silver lining" of this situation being quicker pharmaceutical abortion by telemedicine and drive-through pickup.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Hey Tucker

This wholesale destruction of America would stop if even just one high profile Deep State commie was indicted and charged. Just one. They are cowards but they are so accustomed to acting with impunity that have become flamboyant in their disregard for rule of law and hatred of American values.

All it would take is for one just one to face real consequences and the rat pyramid would collapse

Hey Tucker

This wholesale destruction of America would stop if even just one high profile Deep State commie was indicted and charged. Just one. They are cowards but they are so accustomed to acting with impunity that have become flamboyant in their disregard for rule of law and hatred of American values.

All it would take is for one just one to face real consequences and the rat pyramid would collapse
Whoa man, cool it with the antisemitism