The Tucker Carlson thread

Blade Runner

Woodpecker
I watched that live too. Very powerful. The funny thing is that he should also call out Fox News for showing similar weakness in following the herd acting like these are "protests" and doing the useful idiots' bidding, as if any of this is justified in any way.

He rightly asks the question, "What are we supposed to do?" and answers it with the obvious, "there is nothing" to do but do what we should be doing, following the law. When I listen to all the foolish blather on all sorts of media these days, the only suggestion is "listen" (fair) but that is followed by the insidious, "believe us." Sorry, unless you show me why I should believe you, you don't get that "right" or luxury. You have to earn it by demonstrating why you should be believed, which means you have to be able to counter most objections to your positions (which of course they can't). Notice that the request is always to be pedestalized to an unearned status. A special class for low class people, and that's being nice, because most are liars or at least deceived in the worst ways. Yeah, no.

*Cross-post from Race Riot thread*

Tucker's opening monologue from tonight. It's 26 minutes long but I encourage everyone to watch it. Tucker is truly in fine form.

The highlight for me: JARED KUSHNER is called out for the traitor scumbag that he is! Directly. By name. Trump also takes some hits as well in the video. You can tell that Tucker is about at the end of his rope with Trump and supporting him publicly.

Tucker has been dancing around calling out that Jared bastard directly recently (he has made some very strong inferences over the past month but has never crossed the line) but he finally did it tonight. Go to 19:15 in the video and wait about 45 seconds.

Tucker is going to get some serious blow back from this. Jared is basically an untouchable.

I just kept saying to myself afterwards: "You da man Tucker. You DA MAN!"

TUCKER 2024 baby!!!!!!!

On the chance that Tucker or one of his producers is a lurker.

This is an analysis of the original report that all of the "prevention" measures around the world were predicated on

Full analysis is worth reading but

He got fired for banging his mistress but not fucking up the world...Weird
But why would we trust the insurance industry to share its findings with the public?

Bolly

Pelican
Definately watch tonight's show if ya can. One thing Tucker mentioned tonight in his monologue was leadership. And how leaders care for their people. He specifically mentioned fathers in his types of leaders he pointed out. Fathers are leaders. Maybe the most important leaders in a country if you ask me. What we're witnessing is the fruition of a spoiled fatherless generation(s). He made some smartass remarks too that I thought was funny about police taking a knee in solidarity with protestors.

God speed Tucker. Make Fathers Strong Again.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
I have so much respect for Tucker. Everything he says its like he read my mind we're so in sync. Basically the only good thing about Fox News (maybe Hannity too)
Hannity is the smarter, adult version of Charlie Kirk, the kind of weathered shill who says just enough to keep some credibility with the bulk of conservative viewers.

...To keep the Goyim pacified watching their TV
we let them watch Irishmen like Sean O'Hannity
Bill O;Reilly and Chris Mathews they can lick our boots and sigh,
but to run the New World Order no dumb Irish need apply!

Fox is Tucker's frenemy, keeping him close and containing his message. They don't have a dedicated youtube channel for Tucker's program, which is far and away their most popular show. They don't allow comments on his videos, and don't show likes, actually throtling his online reach.

They have a Tucker playlist here that only features some clips of his. It says it was last updated yesterday, but doesn't even include last night's epic monologue which might have been the most important program to date, with nearly 2.5M views overnight. It's as if they are actively restraining their star anchor...

jarlo

Sparrow
Fox is Tucker's frenemy, keeping him close and containing his message. They don't have a dedicated youtube channel for Tucker's program, which is far and away their most popular show. They don't allow comments on his videos, and don't show likes, actually throtling his online reach.

They have a Tucker playlist here that only features some clips of his. It says it was last updated yesterday, but doesn't even include last night's epic monologue which might have been the most important program to date, with nearly 2.5M views overnight. It's as if they are actively restraining their star anchor...
They don't have a dedicated YouTube channel, but I can see likes/dislikes and comments on most of his videos (example). I do think it would make sense for them to have a channel like "JRE Clips" for his show.