The Tucker Carlson thread

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Holy crap...since I posted the YouTube video of Tucker's tonight show about 20 minutes ago, its view was around 90K. Now the views number is going up crazy - nearly 140K.

People are really paying attention to Tucker's show.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Holy crap...since I posted the YouTube video of Tucker's tonight show about 20 minutes ago, its view was around 90K. Now the views number is going up crazy - nearly 140K.

People are really paying attention to Tucker's show.
Is the whole show on YT? Im only finding segments

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Is the whole show on YT? Im only finding segments
Fox News doesn't really put out the full show immediately after the end of Tucker's show on the same night. That's why you're only seeing the first half of the segments.

Edit. Someone recorded a full hour of Tucker's show tonight.

Last edited:

acco

Woodpecker
Fox News doesn't really put out the full show immediately after the end of Tucker's show on the same night. That's why you're only seeing the first half of the segments.

Edit. Someone recorded a full hour of Tucker's show tonight.

"ERROR: 2FuY1WVmSec: YouTube said: This video has been removed by the uploader"

acco

Woodpecker
ERROR: Wo7nHP78tlg: YouTube said: This video contains content from FOX News Network, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

16:28 CEST
Too late again :-(

Maybe one upload this to www.libre.video

kel

Pelican
Thanks, I was able to download this one. Tool I used was youtube-dl. The installation instructions are pretty clear, but happy to help anyone out who has trouble.
A decent one online is y2mate which can be reached by adding "pp" after the "youtube" in the url, e.g.
above becomes https://www.youtubepp.com/watch?v=Wo7nHP78tlg. Errors sometimes (and blocks some Tor exit nodes, so you might have to ctrl+shift+L), but it's worked very well for me and nothing to install.

Don't people who spit this much truth usually end up being assassinated or otherwise silenced? His show is an island of sanity in a sea of media noise.

That said, take a listen to this clip that appears to be from 2006. Is this going to help or harm his assumed future political prospects?
At this point, I doubt much could change his future political prospects. But it is great to hear the unfiltered Tucker in that clip.