The Tucker Carlson thread

N°6

Ostrich
Tucker is getting a lot of views because he’s the last tv commentator who isn’t either woke or cuckservative and who calls out politicians for carpet bagging jobs to send to China.

We really are down to the tail ender batsmen.

Nothing burger, that's obviously just an edgy joke radio program.

If the US remains, Tucker is going to come out looking really good after this. Should go directly for 2024 presidency with the backing of Trump.

Uprising

Woodpecker
That said, take a listen to this clip that appears to be from 2006. Is this going to help or harm his assumed future political prospects?

SNIP MEDIA
As long as he doesn't back down, grovel like a coward and apologize like every other cuckservative does, he will be fine. Trump, despite all of his faults (and there are many), is a master at not backing down to the mob and apologizing. No apology that Tucker could give, related to this clip, will ever be good enough to satisfy the mob.

He'll be fine.

Last edited:

jarlo

Sparrow
I feel kind of dumb for not figuring this out before, but here's the best way to get the most recent show:

1. Search for "Tucker Carlson full" (without the quotes).
2. Click the button to filter on upload date, and then choose the option for "Last Day".

It should be one of the first shows.

Here's tonight's stream:

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
In Dec the GOP led senate saved the HBCU fund for black colleges. Trump needs a better propaganda machine.

PS Thanks again for everything youre doing Tucker. You're seemingly this country's last great hope to disseminate truth

Last edited:
Reactions: 911

fokm

Sparrow
Gold Member
At this point, I doubt much could change his future political prospects. But it is great to hear the unfiltered Tucker in that clip.
He's a little bit more unfiltered when he's interviewed for print. This interview from March shows it a little bit--I can't imagine the TV version of Tucker being as blunt as in this article, but it's still nothing compared to those radio clips.

Peacock
Gold Member
I don't want Tucker to enter politics. I like him as he is - the last fully honest guy on a big television network.
As a POTUS he could reset the whole media landscape, starting with a crackdown and breakup of tech monopolies and free speech infringement. With him as POTUS, you would have thousands of honest guys on media platforms stepping up, getting heard and totally changing the media landscape.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
^That would no doubt be an amazing turn. But ironically its his own lack of uncaring sociopathy that would be his greatest obstacle to running for high office

fokm

Sparrow
Gold Member
As a POTUS he could reset the whole media landscape, starting with a crackdown and breakup of tech monopolies and free speech infringement. With him as POTUS, you would have thousands of honest guys on media platforms stepping up, getting heard and totally changing the media landscape.
Has Tucker ever signaled that he'd even want the job?

Compared to his gig now, being President is a LOT more work, a LOT more stress, for less time with his family.

He may feel duty-bound, and boy I'd vote for him and even campaign for him, but I just can't see it happening.

And if it did, the left would melt down much more than they have for Trump.

Peacock
Gold Member
Yeah, he's not a political animal, the type of guy like a Buttgig or Obama who has a long political game, but he could sidestep that and like Trump decide to become president in order to right the American ship.

I don't think he will last at Fox in the current cultural environment, they banished him once for a minor thought crime, and they will take the next opportunity to cut him loose. The owners and managers at Fox, and oligarchs like Paul Singer who run the poolitical establishment certainly dislike his message, they want more compliant ziocon types like Hannity who will rail all day on "the left" but hide the gameplan.

I think Tucker will have been fired by 2023. He would completely obliterate the Rep primary field, even worse than Trump did in 2016.

There are only two things that could prevent him from becoming president in 24, if he's a total incompetent in terms of managerial skills, and how he would react to physical threats to his family. Ross Perot, who was the last serious maverick non-establishment presidential candidate, pulled out after they threatened his family.

jarlo

Sparrow
I remember reading about Tucker that he works really hard to compartmentalize family and work - talks with his father every day, completely ignores what people say about him (not sure where I read it, some interview). As some others are suggesting, I don't think he has the sociopathic, narcissistic tendencies needed for most people to be successful politicians today. He's absolutely correct in criticizing Republicans for not pushing back against BLM, but maybe it's just a fact about how American politics is today that principled people can't make it to the top positions.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Yeah Desantis is a highly likely pick 2024

By the way is that George Washington in the peach sweater to the right of Jeb?

Salinger

Woodpecker
Some of you guys seem to think that POTUS can just call his own shots...as if he doesn't have to answer to anyone else. If that was the case, Trump would've already gone full on rogue; building the wall, sending the illegals back to their homelands, and restoring Heritage America.