The Tucker Carlson thread

It's meaningless until he brings (((IT))) up
For real dude?

Tucker just called out Kushner directly a few weeks ago. Kushner up until that point was a damn near complete untouchable for (((obvious))) reasons from BOTH sides of the aisle. Anyone who understands the game knows what Tucker REALLY did recently and the implications of it. Brave would be an understatement to say the least.

Think about this: You can get libtards to scream bloody murder over fake Russia nonsense for years; claiming foreign interference in American politics. However, you can't even get them to CONFRONT the Kushner/Israel/Trump connection stuff. Stuff that is actual foreign interference in American policy making. It's practically a legit slam dunk for the democrats and they won't touch it. THAT's how much of an untouchable Kushner is.

Tucker ain't stupid. He knows how to play the game and he knows he needs to ease into that issue extremely carefully at the appropriate time or he will get cut off. In the meantime, there are A LOT of untouchable areas (like all the bullshit from this whole year thus far from COVID to BLM) where he can focus on and have positive results for the time being.

Last edited:

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It's meaningless until he brings (((IT))) up
For real dude?

Tucker just called out Kushner directly a few weeks ago. Kushner up until that point was a damn near complete untouchable for (((obvious))) reasons from BOTH sides of the aisle. Anyone who understands the game knows what Tucker REALLY did recently and the implications of it. Brave would be an understatement to say the least.

Think about this: You can get libtards to scream bloody murder over fake Russia nonsense for years; claiming foreign interference in American politics. However, you can't even get them to CONFRONT the Kushner/Israel/Trump connection stuff. Stuff that is actual foreign interference in American policy making. It's practically a legit slam dunk for the democrats and they won't touch it. THAT's how much of an untouchable Kushner is.

Tucker ain't stupid. He knows how to play the game and he knows he needs to ease into that issue extremely carefully at the appropriate time or he will get cut off. In the meantime, there are A LOT of untouchable areas (like all the bullshit from this whole year thus far from COVID to BLM) where he can focus on and have positive results for the time being.
Amen - was about to say regarding the Kushner thing.

If you think he needs to bring (((it))) up on national television, then you need to do so with everyone you know. And maybe social media too.

NoMoreTO

Pelican
Tucker is great. I've found myself listening to his opening comments on an almost daily basis. He is on point, communicating things on a level that resonates with people. I don't think he is going to call out our friends any time soon. Right now we need people who on a practical level understand the agenda and are against it, without having to cross that (((barrier))). People figure that out on their own, once they smell the BS I feel.

What is AGENDA 21 / 30 ? I see people talking about it in the comments on this video
Its UN Agenda 21 / 30. Basically its full globalist dreams and designs. Surveillance state, diversity is king, green agenda, mass migration -- their utopia. You can trace alot of the globalist agenda and things that are happening now as steps to Agenda 2030.

A lot of people are looking at 2030 as the final showdown, alot of things pointing to 2030 for some reason. I'd go to the website and look into it a bit, so much of it is mapped out in Agenda 2030.

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
Calls current tycoons Unamerican and uninvested in the greater community, praises Henry Ford and spends the rest of the segment criticising <insert LDN term here> billionaire.

He addresses the scumbag problem without spreading hatred against normal Jewish people. That's the right way to handle it; Nice Jews take Jewish teachings and learn the importance of community, open mindness and behaving ethically, scumbags take it as excuse to dehumanise and mistreat those they see as historically oppressive goyim.

Back on topic, Tucker's latest video goes all out on the Cuckservatives. I really hope Jared is still letting Dondon watch Tucker.

On Friday's show after the monologue, Tucker interviewed someone (Ned Ryun of American Majority) and the banner under the guy said at one point:

"Ned Ryun: Time to Defund Conservatism, Inc"

If I'm right, that's the first time that general message has made it to the MSM level. This is amazing and I don't think people understand the significance of this. It was just under a year ago if I recall where Nick Fuentes was leading the charge with the 101st Groypers against Con Inc stooges like Sharipio, Kirk, and Cuckshaw. Gains were made but the war was far from over. Now, the anti-Con Inc message is getting mentioned in the first interview on the highest rated show on cable news.

Given all the blackpills lately, people should see this as a massive white pill. This is a ton of progress within a year time span. The rot within the GOPe/Con Inc world is getting exposed finally at a big level.

Keep in mind: calling out the Con Inc crowd, while on a Con Inc network, is basically like flying right into the sun for a guy like Tucker. I really hope he can maintain his show at this rate. The truth-bombs coming out of his show are nuclear grade and do not stop. If you're religious, pray for Tucker. If you're not, pray anyway.

He really is the guy we need in 2020 as the GOP candidate. Trump along with the majority of the 2020 GOP is a complete joke.

Last edited:

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
He really is the guy we need in 2020 as the GOP candidate. Trump along with the majority of the 2020 GOP is a complete joke.
If Trump makes him VP, would he still have the time or authority to do his show?
I've been watching his daily monologue for the last few weeks, and I never consider myself a right winger (only voted Tory to keep the SNP out)
He's carpet bombing redpills and I'm thankful he managed to talk DJT out of a war with Iran.

Rob Banks

Pelican
In the first 2 minutes or so of the video, Tucker is wrong.

People like Rockefeller and Carnegie were not good people and they did not donate large portions of their wealth out of a sense of altruism and charity. They got their money’s worth in the form of subverting society and ushering in the modern technocracy and control systems we have in place today.

Men like Rockefeller were far more powerful than people think they were, and they were bad people. “Philanthropy” is a scam.

Tucker is way more based than anyone else in mainstream media, but he still falls into the trap of believing in Americanism.

The degenerate leftist technocracy we see today is a direct result of Americanism, not a deviation from it.

Salinger

Woodpecker
In the first 2 minutes or so of the video, Tucker is wrong.

People like Rockefeller and Carnegie were not good people and they did not donate large portions of their wealth out of a sense of altruism and charity. They got their money’s worth in the form of subverting society and ushering in the modern technocracy and control systems we have in place today.

Men like Rockefeller were far more powerful than people think they were, and they were bad people. “Philanthropy” is a scam.

Tucker is way more based than anyone else in mainstream media, but he still falls into the trap of believing in Americanism.

The degenerate leftist technocracy we see today is a direct result of Americanism, not a deviation from it.
Wasn't the original Rockefeller a Christian? That's how he was portrayed in the TV series, "The Men Who Built America."

Rob Banks

Pelican
↑I’ve heard he was a Freemason, but I’m not a history expert so I can’t vouch for whether or not that’s actually true.

If Trump makes him VP, would he still have the time or authority to do his show?
I've been watching his daily monologue for the last few weeks, and I never consider myself a right winger (only voted Tory to keep the SNP out)
He's carpet bombing redpills and I'm thankful he managed to talk DJT out of a war with Iran.
Even if Trump asked (which he won't), I can't see why Tucker would take the VP job. Tucker isn't a shill and I doubt he wants to carry Trump's dirty water.

VP in the USA also has basically no actual power and nobody cares what he has to say unless they have unofficial power like Cheney did during Bush 2's first term.

Tucker is in the best place he could be right now. Big network, big audience, and dropping nuclear grade truth-bombs nightly.

Come 2024 if there are no solid GOP candidates, he might have to step up. As I've said before, I don't think he wants to but will if compelled by the lack of good options and the severity of the situation.

acco

Woodpecker
For a German-speaking viewer it's always fascinating to see that this Tonight Show is broadcast on television at all. A show like this would be unthinkable in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
For a German-speaking viewer it's always fascinating to see that this Tonight Show is broadcast on television at all. A show like this would be unthinkable in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
My dream was to always travel to Central and Western Europe. And by the time I get to a place financially to do so it will probably no longer be safe. That may already be true with Coronavirus. I have countless questions I could ask of people from these countries. I could probably spend years there exploring and learning.

But I often sometimes don't wonder if maybe I don't know more than many of them do about their own recent history due to having the 1A in the USA. I wonder how much I know about the recent history in Europe is hidden from their own citizens and how many would have their jaws drop to the floor if they knew what I knew about their nations.

Damn having to work nonstop in the USA just to keep a roof over your own head.