The Tucker Carlson thread

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Some things can be seen more clearly thanks to this forum ;-)
There isn't a day that doesn't go by, in probably the last 10+ years of my life, that I don't wonder about the German men fighting in WW2. And even that I could discuss for years on end. I am fascinated by all of it and I am constantly researching it. And I wonder how little the people in Germany are even allowed to know about it. I wonder if people in Germany are allowed to know about Larry Thorne, Heinrich Severloh, or so many other amazing stories I have learned about over the years. I was blown away when I found that the Nazi government pushed German culture so strongly before the war. Having music like Bach, Mozart and Beethoven played in the factors while the German working men were taught to be proud of their culture. Unlike in the USA where the working class are taught that it is "snooty" and not cool to be proud of such classical beauty. I think about how the Americans had naked women painted on their planes and the Germans had crosses when they went into battle. I can't stop thinking about in my free time.

And my own grandfather fought in the pacific theater in WW2 and I met many American WW2 vets over the years. And it doesn't interest me nearly as much as the German side of the war.

Salinger

Woodpecker
The fan upload of Tucker's show last night isn't working anymore. Here is the one from Fox News, albeit with part of the intro inexplicably cut off.

I think about how the Americans had naked women painted on their planes and the Germans had crosses when they went into battle. I can't stop thinking about in my free time.

And my own grandfather fought in the pacific theater in WW2 and I met many American WW2 vets over the years. And it doesn't interest me nearly as much as the German side of the war.
I would love to hear more about Thorne and Severloh, or directed to a place to read more about them.
It really was an incredible change of events from the long decline we have had since those years.

What always shocks me is the extreme profanity in footage of modern American troops, the same thing that can be heard when reviewing video of an Anti Fa mob. Particularly footage from the Afghan wars are just nonstop profanity and crudeness. And yes, war is not a polite thing. But war was fought for many years in a more respectable, professional way, where that type of language would not be tolerated. It's a huge contrast against the Afghan fighters who are yelling about God as they fight.

One thing I'll always remember from my college years from an 80 year old guy who was my maintenance man at my rental unit: He fought in WW2 and told me about capturing a German jet engine, technology that the allies did not yet possess. He said they tested the thing to death, over-revving and stressing it and it just would not break. It was built to extreme tolerances. I have always been in awe of the skill and quality of Germans of that era. And it's simply incredible how entire technologies, vehicles, planes, weaponry, radar, nuclear weaponry, etc. would be invented, designed, and created in the span of a year or less. The technological change during those 6 years until 1945 was unfathomable. And of course the fact that one tiny nation was doing all this almost alone, is hard to imagine.

America was not a world superpower until this war ended, and all the existing superpowers of the day were destroyed. I have always said the technology and superiority we have today is nothing but the momentum of the Germans that either fled Nazi Germany to America, or were captured afterwards in Operation Paperclip. So much of our power came just from the fear of the nuclear bomb, and from missile technology, which came from Oppenheimer and Wehrer von Braun. As this generation is gone now, it's not surprising that America is also sharply declining. By the way, Putin made an interesting speech celebrating the 75th anniversary of the war.

I have not read any of AH's writings and I'm not sure exactly what his beef with the east was, but he could have been successful if he just stayed away from Russia. In some respects it was a conquest for natural resources, but the Axis powers had a pretty strong alliance and could have relied on trade to some degree, though obviously Germany didn't want to be beholden to foreign nations for anything. One can see the desperateness in the cause, as if they knew what the stakes were for the world in the final battles.

In the end, there were too many authoritarian blunders, distrusting his advisors and refusing to retreat in Russian setbacks, and it ended in the raping and pillaging of Germany. While I look back on that period with awe and respect, in some sense it was a horrible failure and curse, considering what Germany (and all the west) has become today. Still, better to try for greatness than watch the world slip away. One thing is clear: There will never be a struggle on the scale of that war. Modern armies today are almost irrelevant. The nuclear bomb will one day be developed by all nations, preventing traditional warfare, and the soft power of globalism and economics is not only more powerful, but more efficient in obtaining objectives than bombs and bullets.

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Tucker Carlson "....that tells you something something about the moment we're living in. The dumbest people suddenly have the most power"

Im trying to find a new word to really capture the moment's thought leaders for posterity

Clownitaceous?

Moronurassic?

Fucktopian?

Im stuck....Im going to go huff some paint thinner and come back and try again.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member

Yes Tucker really is talking directly to Trump. At least we know Trump watches, but doesn't always take the advice seriously. I've lost a lot of confidence in Trump and if he can't come up with a real counter to the rioters and people tearing down statues, then quite honestly he doesn't deserve to get re elected.

Round up the domestic terrorists, (they are on tape), put them on trial and publicly state "this is what happens when you tear down monuments and statues while I am president".

Honestly I expect him to do nothing.

Bolly

Pelican
Laura Ingraham is worth watching too. She's doing something I wish Tucker would start doing because I'm sure his audience reaches more people and is more influential. Ingraham calls these street roaches out for who and what they are. Marxists and "neo-Bolsheviks".

As PT would say, Tucker, in the off chance you or your staff is lurking here, for God's sakes please start calling these people out for what they are. There is an ideological almost religious like driving force behind BLM, ANTIFA, et al. Just like there's an ideological force behind ISIS, for BLM and ANTIFA; it's Marxism. People need to wake up to this. It's good to identify them for what they are to help bring them and what they believe out of the shadows. Using words like liberals, leftists, or democrats is no longer sufficient. We are not dealing with Democrat voting union carpenters who just want good pay and protection from assholes bosses. We are dealing with an ideology that has led to the direct suffering and death of untold millions from the Bolshevik Revolution to the Jonestown suicide cult and all the dead kids in Guyana and everything in between and after. We are dealing with people who if given power will kill us in the name of their religious like worldwide "workers" revolution if they come to power or are even remotely capable of pulling strings from within the systems bureaucracy.

Everything we are witnessing in American streets is an attempted Marxist Revolution. Like abolishing the police is one of the pillars of Marxist theory as the police is the protection base for the "bourgoises" capitalist class. Hell even on the BLM web page about what they believe they state how they are against the nuclear family. I mean that's straight out of the communist manifesto.

These people are all deeply insecure, manipulative oversocialized, resentful and envious. And at the end cowardly. Call them out. Shine a light. That coupled with strong arm enforcement they'll go back to their holes until next time. And there will always be a next time. People need to know what they're fighting against. I've talked to boomers about this before where i hear "what are you stuck in McCarthy era days, that's stuff not around anymore." Boomers GTFO this shits real. On universities all through the anglo world it's common to hear and see "Marxist conferences". People die. Idealogies do not. This shit is 1000% real and their goal of world equality, i.e. world slavery, under a global governance system is not a conspiracy theory. People need to know this.

Tucker, awhile back you did a mini series during your show about the catastrophe San Francisco has turned into. It'd be good to do segments diving into the the BLM and ANTIFA organizations and show how their beliefs run parallel to Marxist Critical Theory or however they call it. They are an enemy to the American people. And all people. Marxism is the enemy of humanity and freedom. Marxism is a mind virus more lethal than any disease. In order to save a nation people have to know what they're up against and what they're protecting their land and loved ones from. Without a them, there can be no us.

Last edited:

beta_plus

Pelican
If Trump makes him VP, would he still have the time or authority to do his show?
I've been watching his daily monologue for the last few weeks, and I never consider myself a right winger (only voted Tory to keep the SNP out)
He's carpet bombing redpills and I'm thankful he managed to talk DJT out of a war with Iran.
He is far more powerful on TV than working for Trump in the White House. For at least four nights a week, he gets at least the partial attention of President Trump for an hour. I doubt the VP, Chief of Staff, NSA, Sec Def, Sec State, AG, Sec Treas, or even Javanka get anything near that.

Carlson is so powerful that he even has the ability to demand limited private meetings with Trump, which he did for the Corona Virus.

It still makes me smile that the Cathedral worked so hard to get rid of his predecessor Bill O'Reilly, just to end up with a far stronger and savvy Gen-Xer foe who is truly dangerous to them, and not a boomercon clown.

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
He is far more powerful on TV than working for Trump in the White House. For at least four nights a week, he gets at least the partial attention of President Trump for an hour. I doubt the VP, Chief of Staff, NSA, Sec Def, Sec State, AG, Sec Treas, or even Javanka get anything near that.

Carlson is so powerful that he even has the ability to demand limited private meetings with Trump, which he did for the Corona Virus.

It still makes me smile that the Cathedral worked so hard to get rid of his predecessor Bill O'Reilly, just to end up with a far stronger and savvy Gen-Xer foe who is truly dangerous to them, and not a boomercon clown.
That is the beauty of all of this, and it is simply nature healing itself. The harder the degenerates push, the more the push back they will get. This is forging men with nerves of steel and convictions of gold to rise to the occasion. It is beautiful to watch, what a time to be alive to see it all.