The Tucker Carlson thread

Slim Shady

Banned
Gold Member
RE: Tucker Carlson appreciation thread

This bitch uses big words incorrectly. She did that with "sovereignty of a whole religion" that Tucker called her out on, and now she's doing it with her awkward usage of the word "fraught".

If she was struggling with character limit, she should have used a simple word that would have better communicated what she wished to express. Her transparent attempt at wanting to be perceived as erudite makes her look even more unintelligent.

dicknixon72

Pelican

Yeah, well, I think what is a non-partisan issue is that air travel is horrific and I don't think anybody should be enduring confrontations in the air be it Ivanka Trump with her children or just any other human in a tin can and feeling dehydrated.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Gmac

Peacock
Gold Member

Dusty said:
Her vocal fry makes her sound smart.

It's annoying "up talk" - a deranged valley girl accent. Does not make her sound smart, and would only bang with a ball gag.

rpg

Ostrich

Feminists are living in mortal fear of Ivanka. They know she will overturn their cottage industry very soon and call on women to drop this mental shit show.

LeoneVolpe

Pelican
Gold Member

CynicalContrarian said:
Tucker Carlson get's called a 'sexist pig'.
Or rather mouthed a sexist pig, cause they'd already cut this dunce off :

Full 10 minute video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L1cRrBCWfY

Slim Shady said:
This bitch uses big words incorrectly. She did that with "sovereignty of a whole religion" that Tucker called her out on, and now she's doing it with her awkward usage of the word "fraught".

If she was struggling with character limit, she should have used a simple word that would have better communicated what she wished to express. Her transparent attempt at wanting to be perceived as erudite makes her look even more unintelligent.

Lauren Duca

[attachment=35132]

Attachments

• sometimes-i-use-big-words-i-dont-fully-understand-photosynthesis.jpg
    sometimes-i-use-big-words-i-dont-fully-understand-photosynthesis.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 586

britchard

Pelican

Something about his mouth being slightly open whilst gazing intently at the camera whilst the other person speaks cracks me up. Could be a great reaction meme:

hqdefault.jpg

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

John Michael Kane said:

Despite her distinct paranoia over Trump, can't say I heard her name even once during the entire election.
She's no doubt reveling in her 15 seconds of infamy (it being the only attention she can get).

Latinopan

Hummingbird

RIslander said:
CynicalContrarian said:
Tucker Carlson get's called a 'sexist pig'.
Or rather mouthed a sexist pig, cause they'd already cut this dunce off :

Full 10 minute video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L1cRrBCWfY

"You should stick to the thigh high boots, you're better at that."

giphy.gif

Carlson is a like representation of blue submissive man who found the path to the red pill dominant way.

He used to be the stereotypical conservative bow tie guy, Jon Stewart made fun of him back in the day on CNN.

Now he is more aggressive, not Alex Jones type, but way different from what he used to be.

His show has popularity because he is bringing the lefty people in and challenging, they are not used to that.

Malone

Pelican
Gold Member

It's popular because people want to see this bullshit called out in a straightforward way, without the Alex Jones craziness.

You guys have been beating me to the punch with these vids. I almost wish I could get Fox here in Spain.

Latinopan

Hummingbird

Malone said:
It's popular because people want to see this bullshit called out in a straightforward way, without the Alex Jones craziness.

You guys have been beating me to the punch with these vids. I almost wish I could get Fox here in Spain.

Search on Youtube "Fox News live", many channels stream networks there.

Rob Banks

Pelican

It's nice to see a red-pill guy hosting a show on a mainstream news network. Notice that Carlson didn't get his show until several days after Trump's election. If Trump had lost, I doubt he would have gotten his own show.