The Tucker Carlson thread

beta_plus

Pelican
I am beginning to suspect that one of Tucker Carlson's primary motivations is finding spouses for his kids. He has four kids, three daughters and one son. He had them quite young so they are either soon reaching or are at the age when they would normally look for lifelong spouses.

While Tucker is wealthy (he is an heir to the Swanson fortune and lives in a NW DC neighborhood where I doubt that the normal salary of a Fox anchor would allow him to live with a wife and four kids), I think that he is discovering that all of the money in the world is not going to help him become a father-in-law and grandfather in today's society, especially Washington, DC's.

If they stay in DC, his three daughters are going to be courted either by soy boy leftists or vicious power hungry sociopaths who consider Bill Clinton a roll model. Men who be able to attract them and then commit to them to become good husbands and fathers are in very short supply inside the Beltway, even with the help of a family trust fund.

As for his son, this site once upon a time thoroughly documented the struggles that he will have finding a good wife in the DC area, regardless of money.

While his kids could move, Tucker and his wife would probably want them around so that they could help raise any grandchildren. Tucker, at least a few years ago, often discussed that being able to move anywhere in America has a real downside since it rips you away from your extended family and community.

My guess is that this is what weights heaviest on his heart.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Thats no doubt a big part of it but my sense is that its more than that.

I think what has resonated with me is his obvious deep love for America as a country.

Like real love of any kind it requires the honest recognition and acceptance of the object's weaknesses and flaws.

What makes "America" worthy of that love?

Its the idea of what it is and was and most importantly wanted to be.

Even though America is not perfect, far from it, and never will be perfect it's "ideal" is the very best that has ever existed in this world of man.

Criticism of America as means to a better end is the most patriotic thing an American can do

Criticism of America as a means to justify its destruction is treason...and a crime against all humanity as destroying the best that's ever existed only negates all that been achieved...and it has been remarkable.

Tucker knows this

My father who fought against communists in Cuba and then was welcomed into the US when that fight failed had a deeper love for this country than anyone Ive ever known. So much so that he served two tours in Vietnam to defend it against the scourge of the same Marxism he saw destroy his homeland.

I see much the same when I see Tucker Carlson. He just doesnt have the Ricky Ricardo accent

Last edited:

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Since Trump wont seem to absorb the fact that his son in law is an albatross that is sinking his reelection maybe you can suggest an alternative posting...say point man for resurrecting NYC.

1593215925541.jpeg

Its an important part of America right? (Its just an idea... I dont really care about NY just as long as Kushner is out of DC)

Step 2 bring back Bannon

Thanks again Tucker

BTW

No homo

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Woodpecker
I am beginning to suspect that one of Tucker Carlson's primary motivations is finding spouses for his kids. He has four kids, three daughters and one son. He had them quite young so they are either soon reaching or are at the age when they would normally look for lifelong spouses.

While Tucker is wealthy (he is an heir to the Swanson fortune and lives in a NW DC neighborhood where I doubt that the normal salary of a Fox anchor would allow him to live with a wife and four kids), I think that he is discovering that all of the money in the world is not going to help him become a father-in-law and grandfather in today's society, especially Washington, DC's.

If they stay in DC, his three daughters are going to be courted either by soy boy leftists or vicious power hungry sociopaths who consider Bill Clinton a roll model. Men who be able to attract them and then commit to them to become good husbands and fathers are in very short supply inside the Beltway, even with the help of a family trust fund.

As for his son, this site once upon a time thoroughly documented the struggles that he will have finding a good wife in the DC area, regardless of money.

While his kids could move, Tucker and his wife would probably want them around so that they could help raise any grandchildren. Tucker, at least a few years ago, often discussed that being able to move anywhere in America has a real downside since it rips you away from your extended family and community.

My guess is that this is what weights heaviest on his heart.

Yes, ultimately you see what kind of catch 22 surrounds us - it's the same for those of us who realized this very thing in the last 20 years regarding marriageable women vs material goods or luxury - what constitutes a better life?

I think that because we see a number of people that we perceive to have done it (had some combo of both), we think it's possible, just like the women who think they can waste their 20s and play the odds of bail out in their 30s for marriage. Yeah, no.

It turns out that family is predicated on the threat of (non)survival, since women must change their behavior and values when this is the reality. We all seek better material lives, but that same material hollowness even shows itself in generations: immigrant success, hard working son, spoiled ass grandchildren who throw it all away.

Alas, we can't escape it. I guess trying to find a happy medium is the key, or accepting the generation you are part of, or whatever. It will be interesting (euphemism, ha) how things change in the next few years. I'm betting, shit we've never seen even yet, and only a few of us (such as those on the forum) could have possibly even come close to have predicted.

Salinger

Woodpecker
Laura Ingraham is worth watching too. She's doing something I wish Tucker would start doing because I'm sure his audience reaches more people and is more influential. Ingraham calls these street roaches out for who and what they are. Marxists and "neo-Bolsheviks".

As PT would say, Tucker, in the off chance you or your staff is lurking here, for God's sakes please start calling these people out for what they are. There is an ideological almost religious like driving force behind BLM, ANTIFA, et al. Just like there's an ideological force behind ISIS, for BLM and ANTIFA; it's Marxism.
Brian Kilmade's guest tonight on TC's show stated that these protestors had a Marxist education. I think after enough of their guests state this fact, TC will start stating it himself.

It's just like when these Marxists started publicy going after white people. At first, TC used different terminology to get across this fact. But now he's openly stating that they are coming after white people and Christians.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Since Trump wont seem to absorb the fact that his son in law is an albatross that is sinking his reelection maybe you can suggest an alternative posting...say point man for resurrecting NYC.

View attachment 23642

Its an important part of America right? (Its just an idea... I dont really care about NY just as long as Kushner is out of DC)

Step 2 bring back Bannon

Thanks again Tucker

BTW

No homo
Here is Bannon’s advice “After Saturday’s disastrous rally in Tulsa, Bannon demanded that the reelection effort concentrates on amplifying action taken by the president in office and is urging other conservative commentators to go on the attack to force a shake-up, according to multiple sources.”

if Trump fired Kushner and kept Bannon, the country and the world would be much better off.

The fact that we have had Kushner undermining Trump at every opportunity for 4 years makes me not care if Trump loses. Heads we get 4 more years of Kushner and tails we get 4 years of Biden and his vp(watch him pick someone atrocious like Gillebrand or Stacey Abrams, and then die.

Blade Runner

Woodpecker
He could have spun that narrative entirely differently, sorta like he has in his tweet, but the problem is that he has already kowtowed to the mob: spoken with BLM or their types, who didn't even endorse him (as Tucker pointed out) or his legislation, and answered affirmatively that he thinks they are legitimate. He then suggested the criminals that had run ins with the law weren't the bad guys, the cops were. It's amazing this stuff still exists when inaction is actually easier: constant search for political expediency to "get ahead" of an issue. No Mr. Braun, that's how you and your kind have been losing for decades. It's never good enough and then you wake up years later and wonder why you've lost nearly everything that was meaningful - or perhaps you don't care because we were the suckers that voted for guys like you.

Say less, do more. You have no issues in Indiana (I know this state very well) that are pressing, literally at all. Ilinois is the shit show neighbor, and yet for some reason he's out looking for "problems" to fix --- the wrong way. Amazing. And oh so disappointing.

What strikes me with fear, yes fear, is that while Tucker Carlson gets record numbers on TV every night, he is literally the only person on television, print media and non-banned social media that is telling the truth.

It means that every single other media outlet is in the hands of the enemy.

Our voices are silenced, not by popular support, but a small minority who are rich beyond belief in "money" and who now have shown their hand. We are literally down to the last man standing in Tucker and it scares me.

Trump has failed so monumentally. He was nothing he promised that was. No fighter, no leader, no executive. An empty husk. All it would have taken was for Trump to ask the people to rise up peacefully. To tell them that he would order the FBI to arrest looters.

He has done nothing. He has become a career politician concerned with reelection while Rome burns. It's an unforgivable mistake.

8ball

Kingfisher
Fox news generally beats cnn + msnbc combined and has done so for years. Even when megan kelly and bill orielly had a show they were killing their competitors. Cable news and Digital media outlets have declined overall in the last 3-4 years, digital news divisions have either been shut down or halved their staff, very unprofitable.

Breitbart, daily caller, gatewaypundit + several others have more shared articles online than the leftwing online outlets.
Conservatives also have talk radio and AON.

What really skews the fight towards the left are the entertainment industry and the department of education.
The latter is a long game that should have started yesterday but better late than never. It requires a complete shift from 4 year degree requirements, stopping federal/state backed loans for liberal arts and dramatically changing the "american college experience."
The first however is not that difficult especially after all the technological innovations that have made it easier to produce high quality content without much investment. Conservative donors need to fund streaming services, better versions of crtv or Fox Nation that recently came out.