The Tucker Carlson thread

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I keep forgetting Glenn Beck exists. When's that neocon faux Christian gonna fall off into obscurity?

I think he already has. Used to have a weekly show on Fox News and a daily nationally syndicated radio show, now he's reduced to TheBlaze (actually I still think he has the radio show as well but doesn't reach nearly as many listeners after he was kicked off Sirius a few years ago).

As far as Tucker running for President....he's a pundit. That's a totally different skill set to being a successful executive. Not to say he couldn't do it, but simply having the right ideas isn't enough to be good at the job.

Jestx

Robin
I think he already has. Used to have a weekly show on Fox News and a daily nationally syndicated radio show, now he's reduced to TheBlaze (actually I still think he has the radio show as well but doesn't reach nearly as many listeners after he was kicked off Sirius a few years ago).

As far as Tucker running for President....he's a pundit. That's a totally different skill set to being a successful executive. Not to say he couldn't do it, but simply having the right ideas isn't enough to be good at the job.

I tend to agree with the 2nd part. Tucker's message/ideas seem to be more effective shaping policies / views on the broader right through his show than running as a candidate. Becoming a political candidate takes a different skillset and charisma that we have not seen from him, although I'm sure he could do it if he tried given he's spent his entire adult life in front of a TV camera. Now if Fox caves and eventually cancels his show that might push him to run as a candidate at some point.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Hey Tucker

Please tell Trump that his daughter will still love him even if he puts Jared on timeout until after the election. "Put him in a corner where he cant do much damage"

tenor.gif

Salinger

Kingfisher
So Tucker's now taking on the pop music scene. He tore into Cardi B's hit song the other night, basically calling her music crap. I only wish he would've gone deeper into the topic and explored why this garbage is being pushed onto our society; not to mention the fact that we can't get away from this trash because it's played at every public place you visit.

But hey, at least he's back to attacking our culture. First architecture, and now music. Go down that rabbit hole, Tucker.

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
So Tucker's now taking on the pop music scene. He tore into Cardi B's hit song the other night, basically calling her music crap. I only wish he would've gone deeper into the topic and explored why this garbage is being pushed onto our society; not to mention the fact that we can't get away from this trash because it's played at every public place you visit.

But hey, at least he's back to attacking our culture. First architecture, and now music. Go down that rabbit hole, Tucker.
Tucker has been killing it lately. He's not letting up and waking up a lot of Boomers.

Does anyone else feel Carlson's show is at best a neutral element to the discourse of conservatives and Christians? He's seldom wrong, always articulate, reasoned, and willing to address many topics others won't. He's so good and on point in his commentary it's cathartic in some ways. He's just a pundit and maybe it is wrong to assign him responsibility, but as grounded as he is I expect more.

He could do investigative segments, have themed elements to his show, or support an outside cause. Yet he is almost solely topical. He'll do some hard hitting interviews and comment on a sorely needed aspect of our society (almost always a day or two late though it seems). In the end there's no inspiration to push back or indication that he even cares. I picked up on it through his usually resigned and dispassionate closings. That's what first felt strange to me, someone who is that combative in interviews, that forceful in dialogue then abruptly dials down the emotion and signs off with essentially "oh well that's what's happened". It's like a 2 minutes of hate for conservatives after which you've had your emotional release and can go about your business imagining someone cares when really nothing has been changed. Really just curious if anyone else has that impression.

DeWoken

Sparrow
^ Yeah, that is one of the weaknesses of the format I suspect, the "2 minutes of hate" feeling. What other conservative pundits are out there, Hannity? I should give him a listen for comparison. I watch Vincent James (Red Elephant) and while I appreciate what he does I find myself thinking "this format is getting a little stale". I don't think it's easy for Tucker to do what he does, I think he gets a lot of pushback from corporate headquarters and others. Commentators were saying that his face looked bloated (plain to see a while back) and that this indicated he had a drinking problem, but he looks better now. Going through the daily blackpills day after day while dealing with monsters from the Left would be a challenge to one's composure, leaving no brain cycles left to "freshen up the formula".

The bracelet could be given to him by a friend who heard about his home being harassed, etc, and wanted to comfort and protect him. Maybe he didn't think too much about it.

Leonard only lurks now? What a .... rip off, man ;)

What about about that Emily Compagno woman who is a regular Fox presenter on his show. She could be distracting for Tucker.
8/18 @ 18minutes
She's a fast talker like Tucker sometimes is :squintlol:
The YT comments are saying she is the current Fox News Leg Queen.

It looks like Tucker has been married faithfully since 1991, and has 3 girls and a boy with a Susan.

Last edited:

Jestx

Robin
^ Yeah, that is one of the weaknesses of the format I suspect, the "2 minutes of hate" feeling. What other conservative pundits are out there, Hannity? I should give him a listen for comparison. I watch Vincent James (Red Elephant) and while I appreciate what he does I find myself thinking "this format is getting a little stale". I don't think it's easy for Tucker to do what he does, I think he gets a lot of pushback from corporate headquarters and others. Commentators were saying that his face looked bloated (plain to see a while back) and that this indicated he had a drinking problem, but he looks better now. Going through the daily blackpills day after day while dealing with monsters from the Left would be a challenge to one's composure, leaving no brain cycles left to "freshen up the formula".

The bracelet could be given to him by a friend who heard about his home being harassed, etc, and wanted to comfort and protect him. Maybe he didn't think too much about it.

Leonard only lurks now? What a .... rip off, man ;)

What about about that Emily Compagno woman who is a regular Fox presenter on his show. She could be distracting for Tucker.
8/18 @ 18minutes
She's a fast talker like Tucker sometimes is :squintlol:
The YT comments are saying she is the current Fox News Leg Queen.

It looks like Tucker has been married faithfully since 1991, and has 3 girls and a boy with a Susan.

Tucker has claimed he quit drinking and smoking years ago. Source: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/04/10/tucker-carlsons-fighting-words

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Tucker does look good but he's got that Siegel Doctor on there that mentions Vaccines a lot. It'll be interesting to see if Tucker goes after the Vaxx crowd. He's been pretty silent on that front.

It wouldn't surprise if Tucker turned out to be a fraud though. Little surprises me anymore.

Salinger

Kingfisher
Does anyone else feel Carlson's show is at best a neutral element to the discourse of conservatives and Christians? He's seldom wrong, always articulate, reasoned, and willing to address many topics others won't. He's so good and on point in his commentary it's cathartic in some ways. He's just a pundit and maybe it is wrong to assign him responsibility, but as grounded as he is I expect more.

He could do investigative segments, have themed elements to his show, or support an outside cause. Yet he is almost solely topical. He'll do some hard hitting interviews and comment on a sorely needed aspect of our society (almost always a day or two late though it seems). In the end there's no inspiration to push back or indication that he even cares. I picked up on it through his usually resigned and dispassionate closings. That's what first felt strange to me, someone who is that combative in interviews, that forceful in dialogue then abruptly dials down the emotion and signs off with essentially "oh well that's what's happened". It's like a 2 minutes of hate for conservatives after which you've had your emotional release and can go about your business imagining someone cares when really nothing has been changed. Really just curious if anyone else has that impression.

Yes, I've noticed this too. He champions Heritage America and illuminates the problems going on in politics and occasionally our culture. However, he never does a deep dive into why these things are happening. I do give him credit for bringing on a guest last night to ask why music like Cardi B is being thrust upon our youth. Unfortunately, his guest kept interrupting him which made for an awkward interview and the guest didn't say much at all himself.

IMO, Tucker's job is to get conservatives riled up and to make them feel that someone in the media is on their side. However, he is of course not allowed to let us behind the curtain to see what's going on. I don't think he'll ever say we're being manipulated...but maybe one of his guests will.

As for the investigative segments, he did do one around a year ago about some billionaire who destroyed a small town (I believed the guy shipped the jobs overseas or something) but he hasn't done one since. Maybe he caught some heat from that segment.

Watching Tucker's show makes me wonder what newscasts were like in the 50s during the commie purge. Did newscasters do in-depth segments on communism and call for their fellow men to stop it at all costs? Or did they just report the news?

Rats.

Carlson has a shady deep state family background, but seems to have detached himself from that. This element here tough casts some doubt about just how detached from that he really is.

That bracelet thing is something to keep an eye on but a few notes:

1. The video is at least a year or two old since Tucker is overweight in the videos. Are there recent videos? With so much heat coming at Tucker lately, is it possible this is a photoshopped video? Editing tools are getting more and more sophisticated and easier to use.

2. It's possible he was just wearing it out of solidarity for a jewish friend or something for a few days and didn't really think about it beyond just being a nice gesture? He has lived in DC for several decades and the region is loaded with tons of jews. He also claims to be part of a Episcopal Church for what that's worth.

3. I believe Tucker until relative recently was in the Conserative Inc camp and now is more "frenemies" with them at best. I could see him wearing something like that briefly almost as a shield as he started to go off the reservation privately years ago; thinking it may protect him in some capacity. I imagine that once a mob stormed his house and threatened his family, I'm sure he realized at that point (if not sooner) that he was on the other side of the battlelines and certain token gestures as a defense were pointless now. The otherside is not remotely forgiving for disloyalty and stepping out of line; we've seen that with him and tons of other people over the years who have gone against the grain in even modest ways. For all we know, Fox "highly suggested" that he wear it to calm "concerns" certain VIPs had about his loyalty and ability to follow orders and he didn't have the leverage then to say no without losing the show entirely.

My two main criticisms of Tucker right now:

1. He is still friendly with the Con Inc crowd since he still brings them on his show even as of today. If anything, it'd be nice if he could bring someone like Nick Fuentes on and give guys like him some mainstream exposure vs the numerous Con Inc bootlickers he interviews that are just shills. That might be more of function of Fox than him however. Remember, Paul Ryan is on the board at Fox News and Fox is NOT a friend of the America First crowd.

I get the impression Tucker is like many of us here who have gone through significant transformations in our attitude towards the GOP, America, politics, Trump, etc, etc within the last few years. As long as he honestly is moving the ball forward now, that's all that really matters. It's not like the America First crowd is just flushed with tons of mainstream allies and we can afford to nitpick at minor stuff.

2. He has been resistant to showing violence against whites and highlighting this specific issue with videos; the type of stuff that can be a real wake up calls for a normie white people. For those that aren't paying attention: the battle now is waking up whites fast enough to either a) turn the ship around or b) break up the USA, cut our losses, and start over.

This is a recent excerpt from Z-Man really nails what matters now going forward (everyone should read the whole article by the way):

Greg Johnson pointed out, that small minds focus on people, while average minds focus on events. Great minds focus on ideas, but it is the combination of these that provides the full picture. Most of the partisan squabbling on-line about the election will be among one of those first two camps. What will matter is how this election serves the promotion of racial awareness among whites. More specifically, how will the outcome give whites confidence to look at the world racially?

The critical issue in this election is in how dissidents use it to promote their interests in their daily lives. Passing around this story to whites still trapped in the fog of old politics is more helpful than mocking those calling Harris a radical or a commie. Instead of mocking those “boomers’ trapped in the past, offer them a way forward by using this election to normalize racial politics for them. That’s the gift Biden gave us by picking Kamala Harris as his running mate.

Ultimately, the result of this election will matter very little. The demographic die is cast and there is no voting our way out of it. America will soon function like Spain after the fall of the Roman Empire. What will matter in this election and for the remaining elections is how dissidents use these opportunities to awaken white people to the reality of this age and provide a positive way forward into white identity politics. It is not about the man or the event, but about us and our ideas

source: https://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=21090

Tucker has said in the past he doesn't want to create inflammatory content as an excuse for not showing violence against whites but since he is literally the only outlet at the mainstream level possibly for white people at the moment, I feel he has obligation to act on this particular subject. He showed the Portland guy getting kicked in the head the other day so it looks like he has made positive progress towards what I prefer and so, I'll keep an open mind for now.

It can't be underestimated: there are a TON of normie GOP types that would suddenly become white positive identity politics types overnight if Tucker went in that direction. Tucker has built up a sizeable loyal base that trusts him enormously. My guess is he hasn't been more overt because once he does go down that road, it will likely be a one-way trip for him career wise on Fox and the network will not tolerate it for any sort of extended period of time. I would further speculate that Tucker is waiting until after the election before going full shitlord on the white identity politics stuff and we will only get teases until November.

For all we know, we might see massive white flight to the GOP in November and that would maybe give cover for Tucker to address certain issues post-election without Fox immediately pulling the plug. Fox wants to make money and so, they could re-cast themselves as more (fake) friendly towards white identity politics after the election. Cable news networks have done this before in response to changes in the political winds. For reference: in another life during the 2000's, Pat Buchanan was on P-MSNBC as a co-host of a talk show talking about the death of the western civilization.

Recently over the past year in response to guys like Nick Fuentes, we already seeing the hijacking of the "America First" brand by the Con Inc crowd; in an effort to mitigate the actual true America First people. The true America First crowd in my view sees America as a majority white nation vs the fake "America First" crowd that sees the country as a nation of flexble ideals that anyone can participate in; including at the expense of the majority white demographic. It's a dividing line that everyone needs to pay very close attention in the near future as the paradigm shifts.

As of now, I still put Tucker in the true America First crowd for the time being but everyone should keep a sharp eye on him and anyone else claiming to be "America First" over the next year. The political winds are shifting towards white identity politics being an actual thing and there are going to be a lot of grifters and fakes trying to step in and pretend to be AF/pro-white identity politics when they are the total opposite. If you hear someone say someone is our "greatest ally", then you know they are full of shit.

Last edited:
The bracelet thing is interesting, the people in the comments on that youtube video seem to know what's up and the clearest indication is that anyone given a voice on the talmudvision is not on the side of Jesus Christ, His message, or His will. The jewish mysticism is witchcraft against Jesus. I've seen other Mediterranean types wear black ones as well, and also hang up an occultic looking ocular objet d'art on the wall in their homes, this is stemming from pre-Christian times when beliefs were highly superstitious and often a mixture of eastern mysticism and pagan pantheons.

I wouldn't trust any of the theatrics on the black mirror, Tucker included. As much as his words and rhetoric resonates with me, this is just an example of how deep the rabbit hole is, a fake conflict between left and right to gather all of humanity into a single hopeless state where they will willingly accept (((the light))). Everything to take eyes and ears and hearts and minds and souls away from Jesus Christ.

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
I watch Tucker nearly every night. Never seen that bracelet before. He’s clearly pro life and pro Christian on his show. He’s the best mainstream conservative commentator and has red-pilled countless boomers. He does show anti-white crime regularly and has recently featured them at the start of his show. He’s a treasure, and it’s no surprise the left is working overtime to destroy him.

DeWoken

Sparrow
Tucker is solid these days. Every night he is solid, as good as any non MSM source.

For sure, Tucker's openings covering the Kenosha riots have been spot on the past couple days. After recently recently re-acquainting myself with the Boomer perspective I realize how necessary it is to get them into Tucker (if there is any hope of slightly redpilling them). I still haven't had the motivation to watch Hannity but my friend Andre was posting recently about how other conservative pundits get tangled up in meaningless minutia like "Russia hacking", playing into Dem hands ("Odious Gnome Brian Stelter Publishes Book of Crackpot Anti-Fox News Theories").